Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Is it just me, or are the new Crinklz using a different plastic backing than before? I have purchased Crinklz on and off for quite some time. While they are not my normal "go-to" diaper, I have felt they are a decent one and loved the original, aquanaut, and astronaut prints. But the new buccaneer diaper, while I love the print, feels like it is not the same plastic backing material. The old ones seemed to have a bit more stretch, and the first one I tried on, I stretched it so as to get a secure fit (I like tight fitting) it ripped and was useless.

Has anyone else experienced this or noticed a difference? Is there a company rep who is monitoring that might be able to share whether there has been any change?

What i have heard from Crinklz about this new design is that the only thing they have change is the design nothing else. Have you mention this to: https://twitter.com/CrinklzOfficial ???

I literally just got a ful case of Betterdry (L10) and though these are not Crinklz, according to the manufacturer and everyone I've spoken to who's used bot (I do not wear "babbyish" diapers (with prints) ever. I can state with a high degree of confidence the Betterdry is the same exact diaper it's always been, for what they's worth to you.

I feel you'd find an answer to this type of question by asking the main suppliers, both of which many here use. My preference is LLMedico as I get a military medical discount + accumulate rewrads that work out to right around 2 free cases of Betterdry per year. I've also purchased from Northsore. My reasoning is that both or either of these suppliers will damn near bend over backwards to ensure that you, as a customer, are satisfied, period. They both go above and beyond. IF ANYONE is going to know about a differentce in materials, quality etc, one or both of these companies/suppliers would be my best guess,

I actually am still waiting for an answer on the Abena (L4 PE shell comfort brief) as I've seen several posts about the quality going downhill, radically. I have yet to hear back if this is the case or is some sub-standard products managed to excape production warehouses and wind up in the general stock. Abena L4 Comfort Brief has been my "go to" daytime dip for when I need to be somewhere for over 15 years now, and I won't replenish my depleted supply of these until I am assured that the overall quality of these is just as good/the same as it has always been. I know damn near every manufacturer has has substandard supplies sent to them as well as production issues and I am truly hoping that is the reason I've heard so many complaints about a product I've been using with a very high degree of confidence (as well as trouble free) since my issue began in Jan 2004.

If anyone here has any insisght into the Abena PE shelled "Comfort Brief" of today (from a supplier or manufacturer) I would very much like to hear it.

I was using the Tena Active Fit maxi & Ultima sporadically for several years but now that shipping is through the roof and inflation is sky high they're simply no longer suitable for someone living on a fixed income (disabled veteran). The N America based sellers do offer them with free shipping but for over 225% more than they cost when imported from Europe, or at least what THEY USED TO COST + SHIPPING from Europe. I understand businesses are in business to make a profit, but when the price is more than double either they're not negotiating a 'jobber' price and are paying too much or they're taking adavantage of a bad situation. I don't care either way personally, so long as I have brands/styles that are suitable for my needs. Businesses are entitled to charge whatever thyey see fit to ensure a profit otherwise they woun't be in business very long. I owned my own (#1 rated by a papers reader's poll 18x over) garage and I know I was far from the least expensive though I was the only shop that did everything in the area and could GUARANTEE the work was done al;l the way correct the 1st time as comebacks & upset customers are a deathnail to a business.

In business, if you make 100 customers happy, MAYBE they tell 10. Piss 1 off (justifiably, which almost never happened in my 27 years) and they tell everyone and anyone who will listen about how bad you are.

I'm definitely interestedin hearing all sides to this story! Thanks!

I would have to agree that the plastic on the Bucanneer and Fairy Tale designs is different. These are a little more crinkly than the original, aquanaut, and astronaut ones.

Reactions: ShAd0w10, MetalDan86 and Jk95
I haven't tried buccaneer & fairy tale yet. Hopefully I'll get see that difference or day 😆

The last package I got last month ago or so , I didn't notice they haven't change ! My next order will be a package of the new print they have now ...

I am a huge Crinklz fan. Has anyone had any issues with the padding on the Buccaneer or Fairy Tale styles falling apart after a couple wettings? The new varieties, while super cute, have been disappointing. I never had this issue with the original three styles. The original, Aquanaut, and Astronaut have been able to take whatever I give it without any problems.

Reactions: ShAd0w10
Back