Crinkly Plastic Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I received a pair of Gerber White Plastic Pants from Baby Pants yesterday. As a bit of a lark I was planning to wear them in public this morning. Thought better of that, they’re loud! Even our dog is taken aback by the noise.

bedwetter bobby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have used Baby Pants plastic pants. They were not cheap and the top elastic tore away from the plastic the first time I wore them. Had a hard time with the company getting them replaced. The replacement was no better. Please let us know of your experience. Over all I like them BUT!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I have used Baby Pants plastic pants. They were not cheap and the top elastic tore away from the plastic the first time I wore them. Had a hard time with the company getting them replaced. The replacement was no better. Please let us know of your experience. Over all I like them BUT!

I've had a pair for a couple years and had no trouble. I should say that I'm not a heavy cloth wearer, so even when using them a lot when I wear cloth doesn't represent that much use over a couple of years. I've probably worn them 20 times. They are super crinkly/crackly!

Status
Not open for further replies.