Craziest thing you've done while padded

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one might seem crazy, but it may also help those who are deathly afraid that someone is going to notice their padded rear end. My wife and I were recently in Hawaii at a large beach resort. She was wearing a miniskirt with SDK's (plus stuffer) underneath for our morning stroll along the beach. We ended up walking about a mile along an oceanfront trail to a semi-deserted stretch of beach that was stunningly beautiful. She took off her skirt and was strolling along in the surf in just her diaper and matching white bikini top (with glitter sparkles). It was breathtakingly cute! After we were done and getting ready to head back for lunch I noticed the material on her skirt was folded in on itself in the back, making her mini-skirt a micro-mini right across the back. From my vantage point about an inch of her thick diapers now hung below the back of the skirt. Caught up in the moment, and greatly enjoying the view while walking behind her, I decided to do nothing, figuring the thin cotton material would sort itself out as she walked. It never did. We walked back along the trail, passing 20-30 people along the way and then walked right through the resort, passing another 50 plus people. As far as I could tell either nobody noticed or nobody cared. I didn't see a single weird look or hear any comments. I was walking right behind her though, which would have partially obscured anyone else's view, and we were at a beach resort, so even if someone saw they might have shrugged it off as a droopy swimsuit. I am pretty tall, and had snapped a few photos and videos from waist level along the the way back and didn't notice until I looked at them later that not only was the wind lifting the skirt even higher at times as we walked through the resort, but from a distance or lower vantage point it was more like 2 inches of her SDK was visible as she waddled along. That day remains etched in my memory and will forever live very near the top of my 'all time best days ever' list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back