Conversion/Modding

RunButDontHide

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I bought some Drynites 8-15 to test if they still fit, and they barely barely do. I was wondering how does one go about modding these to fit better? Do I stick two together with ducktape? I usually buy adult sized diapers, but seeing as I was curious about this I went ahead and got these to sate my curiosity, knowing full well this could happen, and stubborn as I am I'm not about to waste 13 perfectly fine diapers/pullups. I've never done it before, so any help is appreciated.

I would think that they would be very prone to leaks if you tried taping two together.

RunButDontHide said:
So I bought some Drynites 8-15 to test if they still fit, and they barely barely do. I was wondering how does one go about modding these to fit better? Do I stick two together with ducktape? I usually buy adult sized diapers, but seeing as I was curious about this I went ahead and got these to sate my curiosity, knowing full well this could happen, and stubborn as I am I'm not about to waste 13 perfectly fine diapers/pullups. I've never done it before, so any help is appreciated.

I used to be able ti fit into them, but after working at a gym my thighs are hench :D , I now use boxer shorts waist bands and pin them on. You can get a better fit due to it riding higher up and sitting at the better placement, or you could open the sides, and use a filler material to lengthen the sides.

Actually are you asking about the sides or rise of the diaper?

Iroh said:
I used to be able ti fit into them, but after working at a gym my thighs are hench :D , I now use boxer shorts waist bands and pin them on. You can get a better fit due to it riding higher up and sitting at the better placement, or you could open the sides, and use a filler material to lengthen the sides.

Actually are you asking about the sides or rise of the diaper?
The sides aren't great, but the rise is the real problem haha. What you're speaking of regarding thigh size is what happened to me too. Modding them didn't go too well, but I have tried to use them as they fit, and they're not great, but passable. Back to Tena Slips I guess 😁

Last edited:
RunButDontHide said:
The sides aren't great, but the rise is the real problem haha. What you're speaking of regarding thigh size is what happened to me too. Modding them didn't go too well, but I have tried to use them as they fit, and they're not great, but passable. Back to Tena Slips I guess 😁

Ahh, yeah. Can't really give any tips for the rise :(

I would say, if drynites are your thing, the UK supermarket ASDA. They have they're own pyjama pants, which while the sides are kinda crap (unless you extend or use a waistband) the rise/length of them is about 1 - 1 1/2 inches taller.

Iroh said:
Ahh, yeah. Can't really give any tips for the rise :(

I would say, if drynites are your thing, the UK supermarket ASDA. They have they're own pyjama pants, which while the sides are kinda crap (unless you extend or use a waistband) the rise/length of them is about 1 - 1 1/2 inches taller.
No, I actually prefer Slips (proper diapers), but DryNites were my first ones, so I decided to get them out of curiosity

diaperdawg said:
What are "hench" thighs? Should I have them? I mean I think I have "thunder thighs" now!

:unsure:o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ahem, ripped then 😅

Just googled thunder thighs, that song, good god turn it off 😂

Back