Confused about the Abu Dinorawrz

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, I’m a little confused with the new unreleased Abu dinorawrz diapers. I’m really looking forward to them but I was under the impression that these were going to be 2 tape diapers. I was on twitter and they had a few pics up on a large stuffed animal and it’s showing that the diaper is a 4 tape type, I’m scratching my head here, either way I’ll buy them to try them out, what are your thoughts? 0A2CF06A-C19B-4261-B216-695F6F75F48C.png

Attachments

• 95391063-4DBA-42BF-B408-BF5F6C693BEE.png
    95391063-4DBA-42BF-B408-BF5F6C693BEE.png
    280.2 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I don’t know much about them myself but they do look cool.

Large stuffed animal lol

• Haha
Reactions: Chanch0, JWolf, DprEffect and 3 others
DanielW said:
Its possible that these were a prototype and not the final version for release...best to check directly with ABU before you order to make sure that they are what you are looking for.
The date on the Twitter post was only a few days ago, that’s why I’m scratching my head, when the first big reveal came out on the live feed there was an issue and I thought the company cleared things up saying they made a mistake, idk, it’s just something to talk about

Dose anybody know the capacity of these? I didn't see them on abuniverse.com, or a good picture of how they'll look.

My understanding, through the presentation ABU put on a little while back, is that they are supposed to have a single tape per side, much like Cushies and SDKs. What you’re seeing are probably just prototypes.

It does raise a good question though, because in the same batch of photos, it looks like the Bunny Hops have a single tape to them. Maybe they opted to switch them at the last second? It could be a production error at well.

Honestly though, switching to double tapes over single might be better for that application. The Dinorawrz are supposed to have a capacity on par with PeekABU and SimpleUltra, so maybe the single tapes can’t handle the stress? It makes more sense to use two tapes per side instead of one with that much capacity on board from an engineering standpoint.

AB06EB73-7615-453A-B4EA-3015C10CC1F6.png27EAC301-FF9B-4261-8D51-29C27CC28492.png

Don't want to alarm you but that's no stuffed animal

• Haha
Reactions: Chanch0, RetroGamerGuy, JWolf and 6 others
ABU said in the comments that after the initial feedback they decided to switch the tapes. So yes, Bunny Hops will be 2 tape, Dino Rawz will be 4.

Personally I'm happy as I was thrilled about the bunny hops and I prefer 2 tapes. But looking at the photos, the print on the Dinos came out better than the print on the bunnies. I expect I will end up buying Dinos more.

Urrrrrrrrrg I wanted the 1 tape per side 😭😭😭

Yep, they decided to make the BunnyHopps two tapes and the DinoRawrz four. I personally like that because I have a slight preference for two tapes and was looking forward to the bunny diapies. Curious about what they're going to price them at though. What they want for PeekAbus and Simple Ultras is a bit overkill, IMO. Because at the end of the day it's just something that you relieve yourself in and it gets tossed, and at $4 a pop when you buy a single pack...

I’m a big fan of single tapes but being Velcro it’s probably for the better. I don’t really care for Velcro to begin with so I rarely use them, but the tykables were ok

I agree with the above, I hope they don’t price them higher than peekabu/SU. If they are, I could see myself ordering some just to say I tried them. but if it’s cheaper to go with plastic and tapes you can guarantee I’ll be going back to peekabu or sdks (my recent batch of kiddo has been less than satisfactory)

Im still kind of processing all of this, I really wanted to try a single tape diaper that had the comparable absorbency of a top line diaper like the peekaboo, its not really as big of a deal though because I never was to crazy about the print anyway. I'm more of a traditional neutral baby print kind of person, not a anime person or to feminant kind of guy.

The single tapes per side are what work best for me, so I guess I'll pass on these. I've had too many leaks from their Little Paws, but so far none with the SDKs!

As an AB I look for the most authentic babyish diapers in abdl adult diapers, I was so happy when I first found out the DinoRawrs where single tape. They looked like something pampers would make. Now there going to be 4 tapes that's ruined it, arrrrrrrr.

Why change it ABU you where so so close to releasing a real baby design in adult size.

I have an idea, why not release a small run of the most common size Medium in both single and double tapes?

Reactions: ykdprdave
ABdrew said:
As an AB I look for the most authentic babyish diapers in abdl adult diapers, I was so happy when I first found out the DinoRawrs where single tape. They looked like something pampers would make. Now there going to be 4 tapes that's ruined it, arrrrrrrr.

Why change it ABU you where so so close to releasing a real baby design in adult size.

I have an idea, why not release a small run of the most common size Medium in both single and double tapes?
If they are able to do that then they could potentially gauge which is more popular

ABdrew said:

I agree 100%. I was stoked to hear about a couple more single tape diapers in the lineup.

Like the posts above I can’t believe they’ve changed them back to 4 tapes, such a shame I was really looking forward to a believable sized up baby diaper.
Let’s hope they change their mind and release the 2 tape version

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Yep, they decided to make the BunnyHopps two tapes and the DinoRawrz four. I personally like that because I have a slight preference for two tapes and was looking forward to the bunny diapies. Curious about what they're going to price them at though. What they want for PeekAbus and Simple Ultras is a bit overkill, IMO. Because at the end of the day it's just something that you relieve yourself in and it gets tossed, and at $4 a pop when you buy a single pack...

That's the problem with buying ABDL Diaps in small quantities, gotta buy by the case to get good prices, then Peeks would only be 2.50 each, which is actually not bad for that quality and absorbency of Diaper with how long they last

Back