confuse on accepting being a Diaper lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am confuse about the accepting of being a diaper lover from articles on the internet. how do I know accept? is it related to some of my self hate, shame humation I do sexuall. that I still think is linked together. how do I go about doing it?

What are the symptoms of urinary incontinence? Like. Going to rest room too much. Leaking when lifting things. Next so maybe I need to work the last part of your post

Sorry. To hear that. I hope the best for you

Incontinence is the inability to hold your bowes or urine. Going often is not incontinence (though is often an I dicator something is wrong and you need to see a dictor). Now involuntary leaking a little when lifting something, that is incontinence.

And ignore the whole of the internet when researching abdl. Even those among us here have a hard tume understanding what dl is (hint, it's not a fetish). General society is even more so clueless about it too, and will make rash, missleading, and outright wrong accusations that are best ignored.

Great info. Okay I watch out on the lifting. Maybe I am not emptying. The bladder. And the lifting is pushing out. I. Agree. With the internet part. To make us give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back