Confidry (Dry 247) in the UK

badger50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Has anyone manged to buy Confidry (Dry 247) in the UK?

I can't seem to find anywhere that sells them, including Save Express (in Germany).

I noticed in another thread that their mediums are larger than a Betterdry Medium, but smaller than a Betterdry large. Which would be perfect for me!

Not seen them or been able to find them myself, its somthing Iv wanted to try for a while, importing packs of them will be very costly

however mid this year im planing a trip to the US and Canada so plan on picking some up then

johnsmith1995 said:
Not seen them or been able to find them myself, its somthing Iv wanted to try for a while, importing packs of them will be very costly

however mid this year im planing a trip to the US and Canada so plan on picking some up then

Would you be interested in buying some if I arranged shipping, might save us both a few pounds?

Reactions: DLinEx
badger50 said:
Would you be interested in buying some if I arranged shipping, might save us both a few pounds?
I would be down for this depending on the cost as i plan on getting a pack when im out there for refrence I wear mediums

johnsmith1995 said:
I would be down for this depending on the cost as i plan on getting a pack when im out there for refrence I wear mediums
They're nothing special, the tapes suck and imo betterdry absorb more

Have you found anywhere that ships these to the UK?

I would honestly check into something else. Dry 24/7’s used to be the bees knees but their quality hasn’t kept up with the times.

I would take Betterdry or NRU ST8ups anyway over dry 24/7’s

Reactions: crinklechef
I’ve been busy for a few days, but have just logged in and seen the comments.

Sounds like they aren’t what they used to be. The fit is what really interested me. For some shapes, a medium dry 247 might fit perfectly vs a medium betterdry.

Anyone comment on this? In my opinion Betterdry need slightly longer wings. The only suit slim butt/thighs.

badger50 said:
I’ve been busy for a few days, but have just logged in and seen the comments.

Sounds like they aren’t what they used to be. The fit is what really interested me. For some shapes, a medium dry 247 might fit perfectly vs a medium betterdry.

Anyone comment on this? In my opinion Betterdry need slightly longer wings. The only suit slim butt/thighs.
The fit of dry 24 7 is similar to betterdry

Ok. In which case this isn’t worth bothering with. It looks very expensive to get them to the uk.

badger50 said:
Ok. In which case this isn’t worth bothering with. It looks very expensive to get them to the uk.
drop me a message as i cant message you but I still want to try them and going to pick a pack up when I fly out there i can ship a couple if your still intrested

They used to be superb when you could get them from SaveExpress.

Are they still Made in USA as they used to be?

Did I read somewhere that they were also made in the Middle East at one point?

PCS said:
They used to be superb when you could get them from SaveExpress.

Are they still Made in USA as they used to be?

Did I read somewhere that they were also made in the Middle East at one point?

They used to be made in Israel, but now they are made in the United States. The present quality seems better than in recent years, so perhaps they have updated their equipment. I prefer them over Better Dry.

Reactions: wiliawi
Slightly unrelated, but hey. I wore a Betterdry for a long time at Harry Potter Studio Tours yesterday. It worked great.

I just purchased some and they seem pretty descent to me .
The plastics are strong and don’t seem to stretch , the tapes hold well and I have no problem with the absorbency .

stinkape said:
I just purchased some and they seem pretty descent to me .
The plastics are strong and don’t seem to stretch , the tapes hold well and I have no problem with the absorbency .

Do you have any Crinklz/Better dry to compare size wise?

badger50 said:
Do you have any Crinklz/Better dry to compare size wise?
I don’t wear Betterdry anymore because the Med are too small and the large are way too big. The 247 medium fits me well. I’m a 34” waist on my jeans.
I like the plastic better on the 247s. They are way louder and have a bit of texture vs the Betterdry feels like a plastic bag to me.

Reactions: tenbelow, badger50 and wiliawi
Subtlerustle said:
I don’t wear Betterdry anymore because the Med are too small and the large are way too big. The 247 medium fits me well. I’m a 34” waist on my jeans.
I like the plastic better on the 247s. They are way louder and have a bit of texture vs the Betterdry feels like a plastic bag to me.
Thank you. That’s the feedback I was looking for. We must be the same shape/size.

Sadly it’s a bit tricky to get 247’s to try in the UK.

Currently on a weight loss regime to fit back in Betterdrys as I used to!

Reactions: Subtlerustle
The plastic on Better Dries feels softer and smoother but they won’t take near the stress that a 24/7 will .
I have 2 Better Dries left and all together they are softer in every part of their construction but when I’m wearing I really can’t tell that much . Fit wise they seem about the same as the other but due to the 24/7s heavier shell they seem to stay on better and fit snugger without stretching.

Being in your part of the world though I wouldn’t pay the extra price just to try a Confi dry when Better Dries are much cheaper and easier to obtain they are still a great product and relatively equal as diapers go .

Reactions: badger50
I wear dry247 at night and betterdry during the day. Both are size medium. Betterdry definitely are smaller, Medium barely fits me. Large betterdry are way to big. Med dry 247 is perfect. Betterdry absorbed a lot, but they don't wick that much. And the padding tends to fall apart if you wear them while you are moving around. They also swell up more. The plastic is very soft, and slightly stretchy. They are much thinner when dry, and much quieter than the dry 247. I like them both. My first choice is 247, but if I need a more discrete diaper, then I will choose the better dry. If the better dry was the same size as the 247, I would probably try them at night, but I don't trust them without a cloth booster that I use with the dry 247, and I don't think I could fit them into the betterdry.

Reactions: tenbelow and badger50
Back