condom catheter

Diaperman95 said:
So I might have found one that does not totally suck and has made it almost 24 hours already. I used a skin prep and a Hollister extended wear catheter. I also used a poesy sheath wrap to prevent under mining the adhesive if I get a kink . I am still not brave enough to try it without a diaper on but so far it seams promising.
@Diaperman95 if you are interested, I have tried: https://mensliberty.com/product/mens-liberty-starter-bundle/ and it is as good a external cath product as i've found. Since it adheres strictly to your tip, it isn't subject to leaking as your unit expands and contracts. Pretty expensive but I was able to get a scrip and with insurance it costs about $2/day. When I was using it, after the first one no leaks for a week straight. Unfortunately, I am incredibly susceptible to UTIs and every form of external cath I've ever worn has caused them. My Dr. is no longer willing to let me use them. I have a bunch leftover. If you want to try them, PM me and I'll ship them to you for nothing but the cost of shipping.

LuvMyDiapers said:
I've used them, for me what worked best was to make sure I also applied latex based skin bond cement mid-shaft, because the adhesive inside the condoms typically weren't good enough.
Well, that answered my question…

EcoIncon said:
@Diaperman95 if you are interested, I have tried: https://mensliberty.com/product/mens-liberty-starter-bundle/ and it is as good a external cath product as i've found. Since it adheres strictly to your tip, it isn't subject to leaking as your unit expands and contracts. Pretty expensive but I was able to get a scrip and with insurance it costs about $2/day. When I was using it, after the first one no leaks for a week straight. Unfortunately, I am incredibly susceptible to UTIs and every form of external cath I've ever worn has caused them. My Dr. is no longer willing to let me use them. I have a bunch leftover. If you want to try them, PM me and I'll ship them to you for nothing but the cost of shipping.
Wow you are so kind.

Back