Commentary on the AB/DL Gender Divide

Vivi said:
That's the main reason I avoided partaking in any abdl stuff online (as listed in the original post) but when I have had a boyfriend who knows it makes it a lot easier to come on a site like this and just talk about this stuff because I can just make it clear that Im not available. Im not as pressured about the male/female aspect of it and can just focus on the abdl part.

With that in mind it's hard to contain myself because I have so much on my mind and you all have many more years of experience and acceptance and discussion compared to me. Yet while I do want to talk about everything I don't want to overstep my bounds. It's hard to understand and state my sexuality/feelings with this too because while I know what I personally like (in a vague sense), it isn't as similar to what most men post, even when it's the same topic. That makes it hard to explain and discuss and understand your own feelings, so it ends up that it feels like I adapt to what they say in a way and mold it around them. I wish there was a space exclusive to females about abdl understanding without it being linked to sissies or having it fall under men's discussion. Even if it's rarely used, an opt in resource like that would be infinitely helpful I think. (that includes trans people too, but as far as I know sissies aren't identifying as women)

Please tell me if Im wrong in what Im saying though. I have more years of experience looking at the fetishized things than I have talking about how I feel in regards to diapers, and I don't mean to make it wierd or uncomfortable for anyone.
@Moo @KitsuneFox @kerry Yo we got a job for you slackers

(I would've just pinned "admin" but I don't know how so y'know)

(Also jk about the slacker part, you guys do more than I will in seven lifetimes... but since you're here, you gotta admit this person made a pretty good pitch, eh? Maybe think about it? You could call the subforum "The Ladies' Crib™" ...I'm expecting tomatoes to be thrown any second now. It's okay, just don't boo the above idea!)

Reactions: Vivi and BobbiSueEllen
There has been some serious feedback here as to this subject. Many down right spot on. Between the sexes. One has to remember throughout history that the male has had to live to a high standard. Ignoringing the fair treatment to a males well being in mental health. The male is not suppose to talk about the pressures in their lives but to rather suppress their feelings resulting in minor to major mental health issues. Then when they try and find a avenue to try and escape their hardships there are those that try an monopolize for their own benefit ignoring their marks mental well being. Where does this take the male in mental well being can lead to many other complications as well as a incress in suicide. As well as doing things that harm in both physically an mentaly. Or cause these individuals to harm others. One of these major contribuis is based out of religious phobic. Now this has been a major contributor to society's prolbems today not just in this community but in many other aspects. Then the female is not without their own issues also. All of these mental health issues is brought on by our society an religious perverts. My wife and I use to host party's on our farm till a few destroyed any future to continue. The discussions that we would have with each other were developed by some serious good ppl that needed help to escape if not for just a couple of minutes or days or just to vent to someone that wasn't there to criticize what they were trying to sort out. Some females wanted to be able to have a baby because of a lost or something and my wife would with their help give them that precious gift because of her work with dolls. She worked with ppl all over not just in this country. Way to much info to explain here. But in several ways both of us tried to help to stop them from either harming themselves or others. We had discussed how some ppl are not encouraged enough throughout their lives as to what they have the abilities to do. I'd better stop here. This is a topic that can get very deep. Anyway every one have a good day and the advice that I can give anyone is to if you need help don't hesitate reach out but know where to go to get your help don't just go anywhere because who you seek may not be knowledgeable enough to give you the proper advice.

Reactions: Blekyss, ianwee and Subtlerustle
Back