Comfort and safety of diapers

šŸ˜

Erm... except for the possible environmental impact, everything: wearing, the cloudy seat sensation, the warmth, skin caressing, wetting... aaand, of course, messing them! šŸ„° I even like the cleanup, it's a moment of private self-care.

I also feel that I can chill and relax when I wear them, I can let myself to rest in a very peaceful and "innocent way".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, SissyPwincessAndrea and Davvyboy
Davvyboy said:
Lovely post, thank you.
It
Hemix said:
šŸ˜

Erm... except for the possible environmental impact, everything: wearing, the cloudy seat sensation, the warmth, skin caressing, wetting... aaand, of course, messing them! šŸ„° I even like the cleanup, it's a moment of private self-care.

I also feel that I can chill and relax when I wear them, I can let myself to rest in a very peaceful and "innocent way".
I couldnā€™t have worded that better myself Hemix.
It is an incredible feeling wearing a nappy.
Iā€™m wearing more and more these days, especially through winter.
Nappies are helping me keep my head above water.

• Love
Reactions: Napincolove, Karoq and Hemix
sissyprincess2390 said:
Diapers are definitely a comfort for me. They make me feel safe and warm and it's much more fun to wear than actual underwear. Occasionally the same can be said for wet diapers as well. Being able to pee anywhere is a blessing instead of having to run to the restroom. šŸ˜Š šŸ˜Š šŸ„° šŸ„°
Same situation with me :)

• Love
Reactions: Skunkdude, Davvyboy and SissyPwincessAndrea
wearforsafety said:
Same situation with me :)
Nappies really are a wonderful thing.
They promote peace and calm.
You rarely see terrorists running around in nappies !

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Napincolove, cuteingly, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others
Davvyboy said:
Nappies really are a wonderful thing.
They promote peace and calm.
You rarely see terrorists running around in nappies !
šŸ‘ā¤ļø

BabyLouise said:
I feel so calm and happy 5he minute I pull my plastics up over my diapers and I feel the firs5 squirt o& pee into them. I realise this is who I want to be.
Me too ā¤ļø

ShyGirl91 said:
Currently in a dry diaper, relaxing, watching TV and drifting in and out of sleep all day. The feeling of a dry diaper as I just relax is comforting in many ways.
Two most comforting aspects for me:

It feels like a hug.
I can let go and not worry about a potty.

Wet diapers are comforting, too, because it's warm (at first) and also means that I have a need that needs to be met.
Would be amazing and comforting if I had a day where I could experience a CG and have my diaper checked and changed. šŸ„¹

What's comforting to you about wearing diapers?
Everything really SG.
They really help with minor mental health issues.
They are warm and super comfy.
ā€¦..and cute!
For me they are a respite from the harsh world we live in.
They are remindful of a time that we were loved and cared for ( in theory).

Reactions: ShyGirl91
Builderdad31 said:
Different, ideals for peoples.
For me the comforting thing about diapers is that they are the ultimate underwear. some folks like underwear thin and loose, some like underwear that is padded and plastic. The overall comfort and security that i feel while wearing my special underwear allows a more happier daily bustle. Ideally if i could sneak in a change some where in my work day then a diaper wouldnā€™t be just for just in case, and i wouldnā€™t be limiting to nighttime wearing. Something about the combination of things that i enjoy with diapers, over underwear the poffy padded plasticyness, tight sticky tapes, totally ultimate underwear. depending on ones own acceptance of their diaper usage and diapers. but as usage goes up so does cost.
I definitely agree with this.

To me wearing a diaper is just wearing my "original underwear" I absolutely love the comfort and just feel calmer and more peaceful/content when wearing.

When dry, I love how the diaper is so soft and airy/fluffy feeling.šŸ¤— I also love the gentle feeling of the cute ruffley leak guards brushing and crinkling as I walk.

I also love the comfort of using my diaper for it's purpose of taking care of my body's urine emissions. Wetting in them is very comfortable in itself. I like that fitst I get a tingle feeling, then do nothing, and like 20-40 seconds later feel a vibrating feeling after my bladder releases and starts flowing. During this still going on- but after a delay, that sudden, wonderful spreading warmth sensation envelops that area. Immediately after wetting is stopping, the gentle slowly increasing hugging feeling of the thirsty diaper swelling up during its absorbing process takes over for the next minute or two. šŸ„°
It's so calming to me and I have to be careful not to be obvious when out and about because I usually end up kind of unconcsiously stopping/freezing while the wetting is going on.

From then on it's just enjoying the comfort of the growing "hug" as the diaper swells and bulges more and more as the day goes on.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, ReadingInPampers, SissyPwincessAndrea and 1 other person
GoodnitesXL21 said:

To me wearing a diaper is just wearing my "original underwear" I absolutely love the comfort and just feel calmer and more peaceful/content when wearing.

When dry, I love how the diaper is so soft and airy/fluffy feeling.šŸ¤— I also love the gentle feeling of the cute ruffley leak guards brushing and crinkling as I walk.

I also love the comfort of using my diaper for it's purpose of taking care of my body's urine emissions. Wetting in them is very comfortable in itself. I like that fitst I get a tingle feeling, then do nothing, and like 20-40 seconds later feel a vibrating feeling after my bladder releases and starts flowing. During this still going on- but after a delay, that sudden, wonderful spreading warmth sensation envelops that area. Immediately after wetting is stopping, the gentle slowly increasing hugging feeling of the thirsty diaper swelling up during its absorbing process takes over for the next minute or two. šŸ„°
It's so calming to me and I have to be careful not to be obvious when out and about because I usually end up kind of unconcsiously stopping/freezing while the wetting is going on.

From then on it's just enjoying the comfort of the growing "hug" as the diaper swells and bulges more and more as the day goes on.
Lovely description!

Soo I am sitting in a diaper and tee shirt watching football me or my gf changes me itā€™s awesome or her best friend dose it sometimes she is a worker at nursing home and doesnā€™t mind I love just chilling around the house in a diaper I never wore in public itā€™s awesome

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea
cuteingly said:
Interesting that you ask about the words, "comfort" and "safety" together.
I contemplated on something recently and although I could share what has been said various times, I'll share something a little different this time.

One thing that I notice, and hopefully this is appropriate to say, that there is a feeling of sexual safety when wearing.
I feel more protected from monsters.
No one can notice if I am flaccid or erect, so I feel safe knowing that there is less attention drawn towards my anatomy.
Nappies are normally associated with bodily waste... and for most people, that is not sexy at all.
The tapes, hook and loop and popper fasteners, together with the plastic crinkle, double as virgin alarms.
Leakage protection helps to reduce the risk of outside intrusion, too.
Nappy covers add an additional layer of protection to get through.
I could go on, but it's an interesting insight, nonetheless.

Thank you for asking!
Are you Tom Cruise ? šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: cuteingly
ShyGirl91 said:
I'd like to be more comfortable wearing in public but I'm always afraid someone will notice.
Itā€™s ok. Just wear loose fitting cloths. It donā€™t matter what people think. For all they know itā€™s for incontinence purposes. Wear your diaper be happy. Thatā€™s what they are there for to make you happy. If someone says something just smile. Itā€™s non of there business. If thatā€™s your underwear than itā€™s your underwear.

• Love
Reactions: ShyGirl91, GoodnitesXL21 and Skunkdude
ShyGirl91 said:
Currently in a dry diaper, relaxing, watching TV and drifting in and out of sleep all day. The feeling of a dry diaper as I just relax is comforting in many ways.
Two most comforting aspects for me:

It feels like a hug.
I can let go and not worry about a potty.

Wet diapers are comforting, too, because it's warm (at first) and also means that I have a need that needs to be met.
Would be amazing and comforting if I had a day where I could experience a CG and have my diaper checked and changed. šŸ„¹

What's comforting to you about wearing diapers?
Agreed. :giggle:

GoodnitesXL21 said:

That is one of the best descriptions of how a diaper feels on the body and how it feels to wet.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, ShyGirl91 and Davvyboy
ReadingInPampers said:
That is one of the best descriptions of how a diaper feels on the body and how it feels to wet.
I think so too !

exactly the same as you described it!! it's like a thunder vest for my hips, and as a very anxious person, that does wonders for my sleep. the protected, secure feeling comes before anything else, and then yea, the convenience of wetting where you are is comforting bc it reminds me to take care of myself (change) though i wouldn't mind a caregiver to change me with love... šŸ’•šŸ„ŗ

Safety is that i can go about doing my daily things and not be bothered by a leaky bladder. I can be like a normal person sitting down playing games, working , eating etc. The comfort is , that safe space that is never going to be intruded by another person unless i allow to , to know im even wearing a diaper and totally dont have to go to the toilet. It gives me a sense of being protected and snuggled. Its a kind of warmth a kind of reassurance a kind of love between me myself and i .

Reactions: ShyGirl91, BabyLouise, Napincolove and 1 other person
Back