• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Colorado ABDLs/littles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxkun said:
Heya! I live in Arcada Colorado~
I been into diapers since I was around 8.

My favorite diaper is PeekABU
and I have a lot of stuffies.
I am 23 .
Hey me too! I just loved the feeling and smell of wearing a diaper and any I could find from babysitters to siblings would change me. I’d love to talk:)

lizzy21 said:
I’m lizy 24 from Boulder, been into diapers for awhile i just like the feeling it gives me of being little to wet and mess hah. i Love one direction and driving!
Hey Lizzie! I am new to denver and abdl. Do you have recommendations on what to buy, how to meet others?

bambiboii said:
Hi I’m in the springs let’s chat
Hey I’m in denver! Let’s hang

Hello and welcome!

I’m from the UK, in my early 40s and have been in to nappies since my teens I guess, but only seriously for the last 15 years.

I love Tena Ultima (medical) and Tykables Overnight (ABDL) l, but my fave nappy is a MegMax which I guess is half way between ABDL and Medical.

bambiboii said:
I’m in Pueblo

lizzy21 said:
I’m lizy 24 from Boulder, been into diapers for awhile i just like the feeling it gives me of being little to wet and mess hah. i Love one direction and driving!
I’m in Pueblo we can chat

bambiboii said:
Hey there, I'm in the Colorado Springs area as well and looking to meet abdl as well. Hopefully you can still see this message.

Over said:
I'm not far from Pueblo maybe we can get together sometime

bambiboii said:
Don't know if you are still on the site, but I'm Colorado Springs area myself

Over said:
Seeing if you are still interested in chatting, Colorado Springs area myself. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back