Close calls

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Today was the closest call I’ve had in the several months with my ulcerative colitis. I had dropped my daughter off at work this morning and half way home on a ten minute drive I realized I had to poo and all of a sudden I started to get real bad cramps and abdominal pain to the point I thought it was just going to let loose, I finally made it home and ran for the bathroom and then and there my bladder let loose so in the pain of the cramps I’m fighting to not crap myself I finally ripped everything off and started to sit down when it violently let loose. That was the closest I’ve come in awhile

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
I do worry about the extra layers of compression pants and plastic pants sometimes. There's simply more to rip off in a hurry!

Reactions: Diprs2
jasonm03 said:
Today was the closest call I’ve had in the several months with my ulcerative colitis. I had dropped my daughter off at work this morning and half way home on a ten minute drive I realized I had to poo and all of a sudden I started to get real bad cramps and abdominal pain to the point I thought it was just going to let loose, I finally made it home and ran for the bathroom and then and there my bladder let loose so in the pain of the cramps I’m fighting to not crap myself I finally ripped everything off and started to sit down when it violently let loose. That was the closest I’ve come in awhile
You are lucky yesterday was in the same boat but did not make it.

Reactions: Diprs2
Today is a sucky day made it but barely again don’t know what’s causing the problem. I was helping a friend out and we went and ordered cheesesteaks afterwards. I was on my road when it hit this time.

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2 and sport1
Back