Christmas!

claire123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So mummy asked me to write a letter to Father Christmas! How many others have wrote a letter? And what did you ask for? Or what would you ask for if you haven’t wrote one yet? Xxx

On the non-material side, I would ask Father Christmas for an end to the war in Ukraine and a year without any anxiety. If it was for some shopping stuff, perhaps a fun and nerdy sweater and a new mountain bike.

Reactions: PlastiBrain, Seasonedcitizen and ShyBoo81
For me not exactly all little stuff but...
A decent Serger and a bunch of thread and cute fabrics.
A good dehumidifier and tall freestanding rack for frying my nappies faster in the cold. (I think the santa in my wallet is going to get this).
A few different games on the PS5.
A few more cloth nappies just to build up supply as I plan on wearing a lot more consistently next year.
A decent EMS foot massager
A properly shaped (nuk style) baby bottle teat in adult size and a litre bottle it fits on.
Some more cooking utensils and kitchen gadgets to make cooking easier/more fun
At least a foot deep snow all over Bristol for a week or so.
For My hair to grow back 😂 I'm fine with being bald but it would be nice to have hair again.

MetalDan86 said:
On the non-material side, I would ask Father Christmas for an end to the war in Ukraine
amen to that.

MetalDan86 said:
a year without any anxiety
I know that it does not matter what I say but I'll say it anyway :p I honestly hope that you do get more confidence in what you do and in your self since it really does show how much more happy you are when you are confident.
Belarin said:
For me not exactly all little stuff but...
A decent Serger and a bunch of thread and cute fabrics.
A good dehumidifier and tall freestanding rack for frying my nappies faster in the cold. (I think the santa in my wallet is going to get this).
A few different games on the PS5.
A few more cloth nappies just to build up supply as I plan on wearing a lot more consistently next year.
A decent EMS foot massager
A properly shaped (nuk style) baby bottle teat in adult size and a litre bottle it fits on.
Some more cooking utensils and kitchen gadgets to make cooking easier/more fun
At least a foot deep snow all over Bristol for a week or so.
For My hair to grow back 😂 I'm fine with being bald but it would be nice to have hair again.
lol not much of a list then :ROFLMAO: on another note might I asked which PS5 games? just out of interest :)
dont talk about hair lose it makes me worry to much haha

hmm might as well add my own list hmmm, to be fine I am a bit weird in that I dont really get anything other then something I could get all year round or/ mainly to be able to have my beloved yule logs hahah. (not very little like but....) if I had to say maybe on the non material side more luck, I want to win stuff more often whatever it might be and or a new set of 16GB ram for my pc since it is now the oldest part that needs changing out since changing out the old motherboard and CPU like 2 mouths ago

😂😂😂 loving all these ideas!!! Especially less anxiety I know how that feels omg 😍😍😍

littleph0enix said:
lol not much of a list then :ROFLMAO: on another note might I asked which PS5 games? just out of interest :)
There's a fair few as I've not had a PS since PS2 so I'm catching up on the exclusives as well as some that I havn't bught on PC yet.

Things like a preorder copy of Hogwarts Legacy, RDR2 (which I still havn't got round to) the Uncharted collection...

There's quite a few I'd like but no rush as many of them are older anyway and will be on sale at some point.

Was tempted to ask for pokemon scarlet/violet but hearing very bad reviews about bugs and optimisation.

Edit to add:
What would be really nice is more people on the friends list on PS5, all my last friends on console were on xbox so the ps5 list is a bit empty.

Last edited:
Belarin said:
There's a fair few as I've not had a PS since PS2 so I'm catching up on the exclusives as well as some that I havn't bught on PC yet.
I see I have not moved up from my PS4 since I got my PC thanks to steam and some other stuff I can use my PS4 controller to play games, im at that point where I just upgrade my PC every year now.
Belarin said:
Things like a preorder copy of Hogwarts Legacy, RDR2 (which I still havn't got round to) the Uncharted collection...

There's quite a few I'd like but no rush as many of them are older anyway and will be on sale at some point.
since I join a discord server from one of the games I play to past time away from home or at work (Azur Lane) I got a lot of cheap old or even new games to play with everyone in the server some of which i have not had the time to play at all yet. (went from not many games to too many but I will play them all in time)
Belarin said:
What would be really nice is more people on the friends list on PS5, all my last friends on console were on xbox so the ps5 list is a bit empty.
I used to know that feeling, I have got to a point where any game can be fun if I have mates to play with, so when I join the server and got to meet everyone it was just so much better for me to be about to just talk and plan game times ahead of the week that my poor ps4 does not get played with much any more

Belarin said:
Was tempted to ask for pokemon scarlet/violet but hearing very bad reviews about bugs and optimisation.
sorry for got about pokemon, as in I have seen people do full play playthroughs and it does not seem that bad, im not so sure about same of the pokemon but I hear the story is 100% worth it

littleph0enix said:
I see I have not moved up from my PS4 since I got my PC thanks to steam and some other stuff I can use my PS4 controller to play games, im at that point where I just upgrade my PC every year now.

since I join a discord server from one of the games I play to past time away from home or at work (Azur Lane) I got a lot of cheap old or even new games to play with everyone in the server some of which i have not had the time to play at all yet. (went from not many games to too many but I will play them all in time)
Yeah I love my PC but like to have a console as well each generation. Hehe Yeah I get that with Steam, I must be hitting 180+ games now andabout half unplayed.

Reactions: littleph0enix
I get that, hell I got a Xbox 360 just so I could play all the old halos. one day I will try all my steam games..... one day, think for now I have like 3 main games I will just play at some point monthly (though some more like daily)

My wish is the same every year. Just to wake up. I have enough and I am satisfied with it.

Reactions: wetaccident
My caregiver and I love our Christmas role play! Most years we have a scene in which she dresses as a stern elf, and asks me how well I've behaved this year. To wipe the slate clean of the year's misdeeds, my bottom is smacked soundly; only then am I asked what I would like. If I'm lucky, I'm taken for a visit to the secret workshop (and it's so unfair that I'm blindfolded! 😭 Actually I love it, even though I can't see a thing), where my presents are being wrapped in front of me. On one occasion, a pair of shoes was tried on my feet, to make sure they fitted.

On Christmas Eve, I listen out for the sleigh bells in the garden. As a game, I'm blindfolded and have to point at them when I hear them. I might also hear a thud of a present being dropped; if I find it, and it's for me, I get to open it on that day.

MetalDan86 said:
On the non-material side, I would ask Father Christmas for an end to the war in Ukraine and a year without any anxiety. If it was for some shopping stuff, perhaps a fun and nerdy sweater and a new mountain bike.
Amen to that!!

Back