Choosing Between Diapers (on Amazon): Rearz, Littleforbig, Crinklz

db80 said:
Hi @TigerDL, I'm also planning on ordering some printed diapers in the next couple of days and I'm looking forward to trying something new.
Did you like the Lil' Squirts - Splash so far? Did they meet your expectations? Are they very crinkly? Would you recommend them and/ or would you buy them again?
I've already tried the Safaris (I love them but they're soo thick lol), the Lil' Monsters (v1 w/ tape issues- I wouldn't buy them again for the time being), Crinklz [Aquanaut], ABU Barebum (my overall favourite), different "MyDiaper" ones (quite nice yet ugly prints) and non-printed PE-backed Tena Slip Active Fit Plus/ Maxi (EU versions).
Sadly it's really difficult to find ABU ones here in Germany (like PeekABU, SDKs or Cushies) that I always wanted to try. So I think I'm going for Rearz this time, either Lil' Squirts - Splash or Rebels. What do you think of the Rebels? Is there any specific reason (except for their print) why you hadn't considered them for your own order?
Many thanks for your help!
I do not have thoughts so far, mainly because they haven't arrived yet! Tsk tsk @Amazon. I ordered it on the 25th and they only just shipped it yesterday afternoon, to arrive tomorrow (yes, I understand they're prioritizing shipping more important products first because of limited capability lol). Not quite sure I'll even be able to enjoy them tomorrow without the time.

The only reason I did not consider the rebels is because of the print. The design was one of the first criteria I used to narrow down my list, especially if they didn't have other special features like the hook and loop of the barnyards. I wasn't a fan of the "edgy" character of the rebels. While I'm only a DL, not an AB (as far as I know), I still like cute things and designs.

I’ve ordered Abena M4s, Rearz pink princess, Little for Big Baby Cuties and Little Fantasy from Amazon. All have been fine for me with respect to absorbency but I don’t do #2. I have Amazon Prime so with the free shipping their prices seem to be fair.
All of these are shipped by Amazon so the deliveries have been excellent. A little slower than the usual prime one or two day delivery but none more than a week.
The packaging is discreet so no issues there.
I wish they handled ABU and tykables as I have liked their samples but the amazon pricing with free shipping will keep me ordering from them.

Reactions: db80 and TigerDL
highabsorbancy said:
Does Amazon provide discreet shipping? I tried to look it up but I get mixed results
Everytime I ordered from amazon one pack at a time they came in a standard amazon box with the amazon smile on the box nothing else about its contents but as others state your paying more for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL
I like bambinos they are a tad more expensive.i buy the case as its the cheapest but you said you could not do that. The teddy v2 are a very good diaper I was not wearing them 5 years ago but I'm satisfied with them I have tried quite a few different diapers. as for the rest of their diapers they all are nice and soft. They even have a few that have the hook and loop tabs which I really like as you can adjust them as needed and if your like me I don't like pooping in them so you can remove them and put the back on easily

Last edited:
I tried a sample of the bambino teddy diaper and it was nice. But I keep reading about issues with bambino.

TigerDL said:
They are supposed to be shipped discreetly. The Rearz and Littleforbig state it in the item descriptions while the Crinklz has it in the answered questions. I have previously ordered Goodnites cases with moderate discretion. They ship in the original Kimberly Clark box that says 34 Count and previously said L/XL, but are brown, not printed, and do not outright say "Goodnites" on the outside. I had checked the option to ship them inside an Amazon box, but none of the 3 times I have tried have they actually done that.

Try shipping them as a "gift", because let's face it, for us, they are. I've marked many things a gift, and had them shipped to an amazon locker, never had an issue with an item not being discrete so long as it is a gift item

Reactions: db80 and TigerDL
FudgedInLuvs said:
Try shipping them as a "gift", because let's face it, for us, they are. I've marked many things a gift, and had them shipped to an amazon locker, never had an issue with an item not being discrete so long as it is a gift item
The item is designated as "gift" if you check the box to "ship inside Amazon box," but the 2 times I have tried it, they failed to follow that note. Unless I need to explicitly check "gift" instead of the "Amazon box" option. Fortunately, the Kimberly Clark box isn't too too obvious, but I think someone who knows the product would know what it is (or maybe we just know too much about these things and others wouldn't notice).

TigerDL said:
I do not have thoughts so far, mainly because they haven't arrived yet! [...]
Thank you so much. I really hope that they'll eventually arrive today. Looking forward to reading about your experience with them :)

Last edited:
I JUST now put on my FIRST ever Rearz diaper. For reference, this is my second ever type of ABDL diaper, preceded by Bambino Teddy (V1). I am very excited for this experience! 😄

First impressions:
-Very crinkly. I feel more so than the Bambinos, although I haven't worn one of those in a while. Definitely more noisy than Abena M4s (my most recent adult diapers) and obviously Goodnites. I noticed this right away while fluffing the diaper.
-Very nice plastic exterior. It is not exactly perfectly smooth, but has a little bit of a rough texture that to me signals its thickness, strength, and durability. This probably also contributes to the crinkly-ness.
-Very soft and thick, very comfortable on my diaper area.
-They went on easily enough, no complaints on the fit, tapes, and such so far. I like the reinforced landing area as opposed to the Abena M4s, gives me slightly more confidence if I placed the tapes wrong (although I know there would be a limited number of attempts, but better than just 1-2). I am also not that picky about fit, since I have only had now a total of 3 adult-sized diapers. I do not know how different diapers might "fit" differently, even from the same brand.
-I like the design I chose (splash). They are very cute. Even though I am only a DL (as far as I know), I love the color blue, and the characters are really cute.

Overall, I am VERY happy and excited. Will post more thoughts and updates once I have evaluated more "features" of this diaper 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: db80 and Kayleigh
I wish they sold more diapers on amazon prime. I have to pick up my diapers from Amazon prime lockers, or have it shipped out to a location for pick up in store most of the time, because my family is nosy. I hate it. Idk how to get around it. Amazon prime lockers have been a saving grace in the past, but getting diapers shipped to me is getting harder thanks to covid, and now I've been out of actual ABDL diapers for months :(

I agree about more companies selling through Amazon. I wish we had more of a selection. With Prime the savings on shipping are great.

As you probably figured, I got done wearing that Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash a few days ago (what a diaper it would be to last 4 whole days! I wore it for almost a full 8 hours though, which included an about 1-2h "nap"). Overall, I was very very pleased. Some thoughts:

It was SOOOOO absorbent! I know it's only rated to 3700mL, but it could hold a lot (for me at least. Maybe I haven't been using very good other diapers lol). I wet it 7 good times (question: is my bladder small? I've always wondered because it always seem like I take shorter than other guys at the urinal, and it sounds like my diapers hold more of my wettings than others here). By like the 5th or 6th time though, I could no longer sit or else it would press out leak. The diaper swelled sooooo much!! It especially swelled in the 3rd and 4th wettings. It was so comfy pressing up against my private area. I was very content about this. I was able to use almost all the absorbent area by leaning forward and laying back during later wettings, although laying on my bed caused some leakage into the wings (maybe my ~little friend~ was pointed in a wrong direction). I was very happy with the performance of the diaper, especially compared to the other diapers I have used in the past (for reference: Goodnites, Underjams, Pampers size 7, Bambino Teddy, Abena M4). Makes me wonder what those even higher capacity diapers are like, with up to 6000+mL absorbancy rating (although not sure if I would be able to make full use of them)

The diapers felt pretty good. The inside was pretty soft, and the outside plastic was nice and crinkly. I will say, though, there were some areas that felt a little rough on my skin. These areas included the wings and between the legs, kind of scratched at my upper thigh and inside my thighs. Maybe I put them on wrong, but it might have been the plastic. The cloth covering they use on the inside of the wings is not particularly soft, but it is pretty smooth.

The odor control is amazing. This one has the moisture-activated scent like the Barnyards and Lil' Monsters, which I can best describe as soft and sweet. Even after sitting a whole day (off my body), there was minimal odor sniffing right up onto the stuffing. Very good at locking away the smell. (Unless my pee didn't smell very much in the first place because I had drank so much liquid. When I use a large-capacity diaper, I load up on a lot of water/drinks [probably drank like 5-7 bottles-worth of water] to be able to use it many times within a relatively short period, as I don't really have much time to use these)

One problem I did notice is that, when taking it off at the end of ~8h, there was some SAP outside of the inner lining and on my diaper area. Not sure how this got out of the diaper, but it did. Perhaps I moved around too much for it? Who knows 🤷‍♂️.

Also, one of the tapes kinda came loose while wearing (the bottom right tape). It kinda crumpled at first and then slid away from the center and finally popped off a little. I will say though, my legs are pretty thick, and I have not mastered putting on the bottom tapes well so that it doesn't hold too tight around my thighs (I will have to work on this. Taping bottom tapes first has been helping, since I've learned that order). After taking the diaper off and then putting it back on, the tapes were quite a bit less sticky than the first time. Would probably be able to re-use the tapes 1-2 times before they fail a lot.

At the end, when I took it off, the absorbent inside kinda... collapsed toward the middle of the diaper (not sure how else to put it). Like, the stuff that is up the front panel into the front wings sagged down towards the middle like a cloth folding when it falls (if you can picture this). Nothing against its performance about this, as the saturated weight of the SAP probably did this (since it absorbed so much liquid); just wanted to note it. It could probably do this while wearing if the diaper isn't tight enough to sandwich the absorbent core in place up the front. This would probably limit how well you can remove and put on this this diaper after wetting, as the core might collapse if too wet, although by that point you might need to change into a new one anyways.

Overall I am very happy with these diapers 😄. I love the prints (even as a DL) and they perform great for how I use diapers. Makes me wonder what I'm missing out on with even higher capacity diapers :unsure:, but those might not fit into my life as well. I really look forward to using the other 11 diapers in the pack (or 10, if I decide I want to keep 1 to hold onto lol). Hope this information and thread was/is helpful to others!

TLDR: Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash:
-Hold a lot, swell a lot (relative to my limited experiences)
-Feel good but some rough areas that might irritate skin
-Amazing odor control/scenting
-Some SAP came out of the core and stuck to me
-Tapes can be reused but not many times
-Core collapses when pretty wet and heavy
-I am very happy :)

New update:

Last week, I wore my second one of these Lil' Squirts Splash. When I first put it on, one of the tabs came almost completely off the wing! As I was pulling it tight (perhaps a little too hard?), the plastic that the tab attaches to ripped and separated from the plastic inner lining. It was just barely holding on by the plastic closer to the end of the wing. I taped it up with some packing tape.

Other than this tape misfortune, it performed just fine the second time. This time, I tried more different wetting positions, including laying down on my back, my stomach, and my side. Laying on my back held fine (first wetting), and stomach went smoothly too. Wetting on my side gave me problems, but I had also already wet it a good few times already. Pee leaked out of the side of the wings (front and back), where the absorbent part ends into the wings.

Still happy with these diapers, but will have to remember to be careful when pulling the tapes tight.

TigerDL said:
I JUST now put on my FIRST ever Rearz diaper. For reference, this is my second ever type of ABDL diaper, preceded by Bambino Teddy (V1). I am very excited for this experience! 😄

First impressions:
-Very crinkly. I feel more so than the Bambinos, although I haven't worn one of those in a while. Definitely more noisy than Abena M4s (my most recent adult diapers) and obviously Goodnites. I noticed this right away while fluffing the diaper.
-Very nice plastic exterior. It is not exactly perfectly smooth, but has a little bit of a rough texture that to me signals its thickness, strength, and durability. This probably also contributes to the crinkly-ness.
-Very soft and thick, very comfortable on my diaper area.
-They went on easily enough, no complaints on the fit, tapes, and such so far. I like the reinforced landing area as opposed to the Abena M4s, gives me slightly more confidence if I placed the tapes wrong (although I know there would be a limited number of attempts, but better than just 1-2). I am also not that picky about fit, since I have only had now a total of 3 adult-sized diapers. I do not know how different diapers might "fit" differently, even from the same brand.
-I like the design I chose (splash). They are very cute. Even though I am only a DL (as far as I know), I love the color blue, and the characters are really cute.

Overall, I am VERY happy and excited. Will post more thoughts and updates once I have evaluated more "features" of this diaper 😁
Thanks for the review! I love the print of this diaper but rarely use disposables. Considering ordering training pants in that print

If you're in America- Littleforbig because they are American, if you want to avoid getting yanked into a 'you're supporting a bad company' digital bitch slap then don't get Rearz
...best of luck.
-
GISW

TigerDL said:
I was planning on ordering some ABDL printed diapers via Amazon (the most convenient place I can get them to mask any credit card charges). I have narrowed down my choices to (in approximate order of reported capacity) (all size Medium):
Rearz Lil' Squirts Splash
Littleforbig Little Dreamers
Rearz Dinosaur
Rearz Barnyard
Crinklz Astronaut

(they sadly do not have ABU diapers on US Amazon)

Some context: my first ABDL diapers were Bambino Teddys (original version) that I bought about 5 years ago. My next quality adult diapers were Abena M4s (much more recent, within the past year). Other than those, I have been using mainly Goodnites (thankfully still fit in those). So this will be my first major ABDL diaper purchase in a while. I'm pretty excited at the prospect already. But I am horrible at making decisions and wasting time, so for the past week or two I have been spending a lot of time (probably way too much time) browsing Amazon and just looking at a ton of diapers.

My thought process :unsure::

I eliminated Rearz Safari and Lil' Monsters (v2) because I am not a big fan of the designs, and their middling capacity seem slightly high for me but also too low to justify going higher than the Lil' Squirts (see more about how I use diapers/capacity below). Also, from what I've heard about defects in the Lil' Monsters, I wanted to be safe.

I absolutely love the design on the Lil' Squirts, and the 3700mL reported capacity is fine for the way I use diapers (for comfort, in the comfort/privacy of my own apartment, and maybe I have a smaller than normal bladder because it takes quite a few wettings for me to fill up ABDL capacity diapers?). They're also the cheapest per diaper, at $28 for a 12 pack (I buy my diapers in packs, do not have space to store/hide whole cases)

I narrowed down between the designs of Littleforbig to Little Dreamers (a trend: I like blue diapers). I like the Lil' Squirts design more, but these are also pretty good. At $35 for a pack of 10, these are on the more expensive side of this list, and have about middle capacity.

I moderately like the design of the Rearz Dinosaurs (the blue and red are nice, but the dinosaurs are not as cute compared to the animals on the Lil' Squirts, imo). They're very high capacity (reported 6200 mL), which I am kind of tempted to try out and see how they work, but am also nervous if it is worth it (I usually like to fill my diapers completely to use their full worth, since I don't get the chance to buy many of them). At $39 for a pack of 12, they're more expensive than the Lil' Squirts (as I would expect given their larger capacity) and cheaper than the Littleforbigs (-1 point to Little Dreamers, which have a little lower capacity, I think)

At the same price point and reported capacity is the Rearz Barnyards. I am very intrigued by the hook and loop tabs and scent, which are the main differences between these and the Dinosaurs. I am slightly concerned about the scent, however, since I have flat-mates (they are currently gone, however, due to this coronavirus stuff, so I have the whole apartment to myself for about another month as school is finishing up or maybe longer depending how this goes). I am also not as big of a fan of these designs as the others above. But the extra features of these diapers (hook and loop tabs and scent) keep them in the running.

Finally, there are the Crinklz (I have chosen the Astronaut design for the time being). The designs are nice; I like them about as much as the Dinosaurs, which is to say not as much as I love the Lil' Squirts but not as little as the Barnyards (I really am a sucker for blue, aren't I). At $40 for a pack of 15, these are just a little bit more expensive than the Lil' Squirts and cheaper than all the others while giving me more diapers in a single purchase (since I do not make diapers purchases all that often) and also having higher capacity. Speaking of capacity, these are superstars compared to the others on this list (according to this review summary in the Articles section here). But again, I am not quite sure if I will be able to take advantage of this super capacity given the way I use diapers, but I guess I can try it out. They also do not have a front landing zone for tapes (as far as I could tell/read), so very limited number of chances to re-tape which may be a problem at this higher capacity if I need to take them off for a while for something but haven't used them to full capacity.

Wow, this post turned out longer than I thought it would 😅. Thanks for reading! :) I appreciate any thoughts, opinions, suggestions, etc.
Littleforbig is pretty good one of my fav diapers right now but am gonna order tykables and try them

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
If you're in America- Littleforbig because they are American, if you want to avoid getting yanked into a 'you're supporting a bad company' digital bitch slap then don't get Rearz
...best of luck.
-
GISW
I've heard about the controversies about Rearz, but I have looked past them. Littleforbig is also not without controversy, from what I have heard. Something about discriminating against trans models and/or some other sexist stuff with regards to models. Some may not agree with this, but I guess I tend to overlook some of these things when the products are good (non-diaper example: I have continued to eat at Chick-fil-A even with their anti-LGBT donations). I'm definitely not a huge source of income for them anyways, since I probably buy about 1 pack every few years.

Reactions: Sheepies and db80
Sheepies said:
Thanks for the review! I love the print of this diaper but rarely use disposables. Considering ordering training pants in that print
I like the print so much, I am also tempted to get the training pants too! I have exclusively used disposable diapers for the longest time, but I feel like those types of training pants would be a good way to feel padded while being discrete and without feeling like I have to use it (can't just put on and take off the disposable diaper, no matter the reinforced landing zone, unless I get some hook and loop ones)

Reactions: Sheepies
Back