Childish focuses

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
A lot of the time, young children will hyperfocus on one thing that they get really, really into. Ninjas, dinosaurs, trains, other vehicles like construction equipment or just cars, knights, etc.

Do you have one or two of these childish hyperfocuses that you get really into in your little space?

Reactions: Kittyinpink
PurpleScorpion said:
A lot of the time, young children will hyperfocus on one thing that they get really, really into. Ninjas, dinosaurs, trains, other vehicles like construction equipment or just cars, knights, etc.

Do you have one or two of these childish hyperfocuses that you get really into in your little space?
I hyperfocus all the time!! Every second.. if I do little space, its because I'm proper upset and can't reason out my situation.. so little space here I come.. when I'm in situ. I hyperfocus on my now current situation.. nappied, naked.. toys.. perfect no more stress.. then slowly my inner brain relaxes and I sort of re - find myself.. so yes super concentrate on my immediate situation which is me as baby...

Reactions: Woncrinklz and BenNevis
Trains for me. I was train pilot for about three years, but I started to learn with my 16. Before car, which I enjoy a lot too. Sometimes I'm thinkinking about make a return to rails. But sure it'll not be this:

1450908.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, BenNevis and Kittyinpink
CrazySmoker said:
Trains for me. I was train pilot for about three years, but I started to learn with my 16. Before car, which I enjoy a lot too. Sometimes I'm thinkinking about make a return to rails. But sure it'll not be this:

View attachment 75497
I loved watching" ivor the engine " when I was young. Have you ever seen it? Probably on YouTube... so what you doing now? Do you drive stuff as a living?

The only time I'm in little space is when i'm cuddling with my mommy (my girlfriend). So I just focus on her holding me, and that'll get me into little space fairly quick.

Last edited:
...I'm asking if when you're in your little space do you have a Thing you really really like, a theme you want all your sheets and clothing to be about, like ninjas or dinosaurs or vehicles.

PurpleScorpion said:
...I'm asking if when you're in your little space do you have a Thing you really really like, a theme you want all your sheets and clothing to be about, like ninjas or dinosaurs or vehicles.
Nope. Just me. Just centered on me. Nappies. Toys. Complete baby. Not toddler stuff.. not kids obsessing about star wars or turtles.. just baby.. and Nappies and toys..

Kittyinpink said:
I loved watching" ivor the engine " when I was young. Have you ever seen it? Probably on YouTube... so what you doing now? Do you drive stuff as a living?
Unknown cartoon for me. Driving now only my VW, now I've no-driver and not railway job,

Last edited:
As a kid, I loved fireworks. Every summer when the stores started selling little fireworks, I lost my **** and would begin collecting them all, early. Then blow them all off on Fourth of July. Fireworks, baby! Great stuff.

Boats! Nappies and boats! I loved them as a boy and still do.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Kittyinpink
Sesame Street!!! Elmo, Cookie and Abby are my favourites 🥰

For me, it has to be trains. Was the exact same as a small child, something about them passing at speed and just generally being fascinated by them really sends me to little space. 🚄🚄🚄

Kittyinpink said:
Nope. Just me. Just centered on me. Nappies. Toys. Complete baby. Not toddler stuff.. not kids obsessing about star wars or turtles.. just baby.. and Nappies and toys..
Not really with me either. I just do it. I watch shows, go about my chores and write. I dunno. I guess I make a boring "little-spacer". But I really enjoy the feel of wearing. It calms me somehow. Then I just go about my business.

PurpleScorpion said:

As mentioned earlier, um, I tried to play with things or baby-oriented toys. But I wasn't getting "hyperfocused" on really anything other than putting a diaper on perfectly.
That's one of my trips. I can't stand it if I am not perfectly even on both sides with the tapes and how they are positioned on my body. It has to be even with the front and the back with stuffing with a slight adjustment for more in the front. Then the tapes have to hit the pattern on my diaper in the same place on both sides. THAT'S my version of "hyperfocused."

Wondercrinkee said:
Not really with me either. I just do it. I watch shows, go about my chores and write. I dunno. I guess I make a boring "little-spacer". But I really enjoy the feel of wearing. It calms me somehow. Then I just go about my business.
Yes. Calms me loads... nothing else to write.. mmm... calm....

• Love
Reactions: Woncrinklz
Wearing shoes without socks: I love the way it feels, and as a child I did it as much as I could, in spite of the terrible things adults warned me would happen to my feet, the lesser of these being that my shoes would walk away without me. I remember being four years old, and as soon as I was out of bed, sticking my bare feet into my T-bar sandals, instead of my slippers as I was meant to. My mum shrugged and buckled them up. I still do it a lot now; I have a couple of childish pairs of T-bars that I often wear on my bare feet.

Being blindfolded, for games, surprises or other things, such as science activities. As a child, I used to get really excited if this was imminent, even for a simple game of pin the tail on the donkey. I found it weirdly fascinating that somebody could stop me seeing just like that, and also that I couldn't even see the colour of the scarf used to do the job. I collected books of party games, and children's science books, just to read about blindfolding. My little time usually begins with being blindfolded by my caregiver for a good while: it sends my imagination into overdrive.

My special interest is Pokemon

Love Pokemon too. Pickachu is my favorite.
I also have a Taddy bear and a few Hotwheels.

As a child, riding on the tractors big tractors and realizing I was wetting . The felling the diaper go squishy under me.
I get the same feeling now when mowing the lawn with a riding mower.
And it is still a enjoyable feeling.

I was fascinated by lots of things to do with the road from a young age. By the age of six, I had memorised all the signs in the British Highway Code, even if I didn't know what they really meant (what is "axle weight limit" or "available width of headroom indicated" to a child?). My favourite ones were "risk of falling rocks", or "quayside or river bank", which shows a car falling into water. Car journeys would always fly by, when I looked out for signs. Later I studied traffic light sequences in great detail, and could spend hours watching them. I liked lights on cars too: it always made my day if I saw reversing lights come on (in an era when some cars still did not have them), and I often wondered why car lights did not include other colours, such as violet.

Back