Chat GPT: Explaination to a Doctor

Liddlefoot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I told Chat GPT to explain to a doctor that I have an emotional need to wear diapers:

Dear Dr. [Name],

I am writing to you to let you know about an emotional need that I have. I have a strong desire to wear diapers, and this has been a part of my life for a long time.

I understand that this may be difficult for you to understand, and I want to assure you that I am not seeking medical treatment for this. Rather, I am seeking your support and understanding as my doctor.

Wearing diapers brings me comfort and a sense of security that I do not feel otherwise. It is a way for me to cope with stress and anxiety, and it helps me to feel more in control of my life.

I know that this is not a traditional or conventional way of coping, but it is something that works for me. I hope that you can respect my decision and offer me your support as I navigate this aspect of my life.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely, [Your name]

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878 and IcyBlue
OneWhoHasSeenTheEye said:
I told Chat GPT to explain to a doctor that I have an emotional need to wear diapers:

Dear Dr. [Name],

I am writing to you to let you know about an emotional need that I have. I have a strong desire to wear diapers, and this has been a part of my life for a long time.

I understand that this may be difficult for you to understand, and I want to assure you that I am not seeking medical treatment for this. Rather, I am seeking your support and understanding as my doctor.

Wearing diapers brings me comfort and a sense of security that I do not feel otherwise. It is a way for me to cope with stress and anxiety, and it helps me to feel more in control of my life.

I know that this is not a traditional or conventional way of coping, but it is something that works for me. I hope that you can respect my decision and offer me your support as I navigate this aspect of my life.

Thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely, [Your name]
Maybe explain the amount ho much of the time you use them. Is it just #1 or #2. How often you go and do you keep changed, and then the level protection you use. The main thing is if you are using them is to convince him you are taking care of your skin.

Reactions: medfet878
Back