Pupbrandon

Loves being rocked
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
More lately I been hearing about chastity and one of my friends got me a CB-6000 (sadly wouldn't fit) but it got me thinking more and more in the community I hear about sissys being locked almost like it's a staple or expected of them.

I know this sounds like a foolish question but is it okay to be sissy and NOT be in chastity? Weather training or stories or experiences I understand it kinda throws off the idea in the first place of what it perceives but a guy or girl isn't just genitals. Any help or clarification Is appreciated in clearing this up. Thank you

Reactions: Billies1, sport1 and Traveller
Pupbrandon said:
I know this sounds like a foolish question but is it okay to be sissy and NOT be in chastity?

Of course it is! People have all kinds of reasons for chastity devices, a major one being about giving up control of your genitals. But there's also even practical reasons; for example, how many boys wind up pointing up when they wet in bed, and wind up with a diaper leaking at the waist? In this case, it might not be so much about chastity, as much as keeping it pointed down for maximum absorbancy.

Reactions: Lennardman, Deleted member 41403, DiaperLoverNick and 4 others
BratBear said:
Of course it is! People have all kinds of reasons for chastity devices, a major one being about giving up control of your genitals. But there's also even practical reasons; for example, how many boys wind up pointing up when they wet in bed, and wind up with a diaper leaking at the waist? In this case, it might not be so much about chastity, as much as keeping it pointed down for maximum absorbancy.
I don't think I ever heard of the pointed down thing to be honest there has been occasional times where I change my bunny hopps in the middle of the night and had that problem happen to me.

I'll have to remember that and thank you for helping

There is a forum called Bound Anna that is about self bondage and other kinks like chasity.

Reactions: Diaper44 and Safari
Agreed. There is nothing wrong with a sissy (or any body else) using or not using a chasity device.

All these definitions are very fluid and people can be comfortable with various degrees of compliance with whatever description someone puts on it.

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, BobbiSueEllen and Pupbrandon
I think what your suggesting is a negative pressure system, not necessarily a true vacuum. Negative pressure systems are used to keep air from escaping a dangerous environment by funneling to the desired path, typically through some pretty supped-up filters. External air comes into the room or environment because the pressure inside is less than the pressure outside. This technique is used in laboratories and areas that house dangerous materials... typically extremely dangerous materials.

Pupbrandon said:
I know this sounds like a foolish question but is it okay to be sissy and NOT be in chastity?
It better be; because if ever I'm lucky enough to role play as a sissy, I won't be in chastity since there is no reason as a result of prostate cancer surgery. I have total ED so it would be pointless (pun intended).

• Wow
Reactions: Rift, Billies1, DiaperGuy08 and 2 others
I don't use a cage because I have never found one that actually prevented me from orgasm. They get uncomfortable, and although I would deal with the discomfort if they worked, they simply don't (for me). Also, I personally only cum in my diaper, my pad, or my wife (at her choosing) so I dont really have a need for traditional masturbation prevention. If thats an issue for you, a cage might be up your alley. There's no right or wrong way to be your best sissy self..

Reactions: Billies1, KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
BratBear said:
Hello this is my first time in this category but i find this interesting. long time ago i actually have the idea of buying a chastity but its not because of kink but literally bcs of what u said. I dont like my penis to erect when in diaper or reposition to somewhere else and i just think chastity might solve that, is it true? will it solve the problem? the other thing is that i will be very embarassed and cant explain if someone found out the device, and cleaning it im not sure how to either. im just clueless but i just imagine how great it is if my penis could just point down at all times when diapered. also is it painful? im used to the feeling to not be able to point up or erect fully when diapered but i think chastity is going to be a different feelings or pain? i just really need a clarity on this, thanks so much!

Last edited:
Reactions: Softypink, Paddy2020 and Billies1
inthedark said:
Hello this is my first time in this category but i find this interesting. long time ago i actually have the idea of buying a chastity but its not because of kink but literally bcs of what u said. I dont like my penis to erect when in diaper or reposition to somewhere else and i just think chastity might solve that, is it true? will it solve the problem? the other thing is that i will be very embarassed and cant explain if someone found out the device, and cleaning it im not sure how to either. im just clueless but i just imagine how great it is if my penis could just point down at all times when diapered. also is it painful? im used to the feeling to not be able to point up or erect fully when diapered but i think chastity is going to be a different feelings or pain? i just really need a clarity on this, thanks so much!

Yes, it can get uncomfortable or even painful if you don't have it sized right, or when having an erection for while. For many, discouraging an erection is the whole point.

As with any adult toy, a chastity device ought to be kept as clean as possible. This is obviously even more important when diapered. If you don't keep both yourself and the device clean you could wind up with an infection. You also should remove the device periodically, say at least once a week. Probably even more than that if you're diapered the entire time. I'd recommend looking for one that is open and airy, making it easy to keep yourself and the device clean while it is worn.

Do not take my advice without also doing research online. You can find many articles online about what sort of chastity device to get, how to use and take care of them, etc. Also be aware that although some devices make efforts to accommodate different sizes and bodies, they sometimes just don't work well for everyone.

Reactions: WillFord384, Billies1, KrankyPants and 2 others
BratBear said:
Yes, it can get uncomfortable or even painful if you don't have it sized right, or when having an erection for while. For many, discouraging an erection is the whole point.

As with any adult toy, a chastity device ought to be kept as clean as possible. This is obviously even more important when diapered. If you don't keep both yourself and the device clean you could wind up with an infection. You also should remove the device periodically, say at least once a week. Probably even more than that if you're diapered the entire time. I'd recommend looking for one that is open and airy, making it easy to keep yourself and the device clean while it is worn.

Do not take my advice without also doing research online. You can find many articles online about what sort of chastity device to get, how to use and take care of them, etc. Also be aware that although some devices make efforts to accommodate different sizes and bodies, they sometimes just don't work well for everyone.
yeah i was actually worrying those too. im just not familiar with it and idk about the maintenance, also uti has a higher chance to occur especially with diaper. as for the devices, that'll be hard af, cuz idk what will work and there isnt much choices here. welp thank you for the advice :)

Reactions: Billies1
I have tried several styles of chastity cages over the years and have found that the most comfortable and easy to clean device is the Peek-A-Boo
CB-6000 short model. It comes in a variety of colors, two lengths and is well vented. I like the short model because with any slight erection (early morning pee hard-on) it serves as an alarm, and without becoming fully awake I will roll onto my stomach and just pee my diaper. The erection immediately goes away and I slumber off back into deep sleep. As BratBear mentioned, the device keeps the penis in a downward position within the diaper, which also aides in leak prevention. I started wearing a cage (periodically) years ago since I have some sissy tendencies, as in wearing lacy ruffled diaper covers or tights over my diapers. I have found that the cage reduces the sensitivity of my penis and I like that "non-feeling".
Just an FYI... you don't have to spend a fortune on a device, there are less expensive models available for around $20. The best (for me) are the ones that come with various size rings (5), where you can find the size that provides the most comfortable fit.

Reactions: WillFord384, Billies1 and DiaperGuy08
There are other options to the cage or belted devices.
Think about the L-O-C-K-I-N-G diaper covers or even shorts.
With enough padding in front it won't matter which peter principle is encountered (up down sideways).
Lock a pretty ruffled frilly diaper cover over that and add a baby doll dress and off to dream land with you.

These shorts would be the other option:

LD 2.jpg

Reactions: Billies1, Fiammaverde, Sammiepajamie and 5 others
babylock1 said:
There are other options to the cage or belted devices.
Think about the L-O-C-K-I-N-G diaper covers or even shorts.
With enough padding in front it won't matter which peter principle is encountered (up down sideways).
Lock a pretty ruffled frilly diaper cover over that and add a baby doll dress and off to dream land with you.

These shorts would be the other option:

View attachment 45589
Those would be a lot of fun

Reactions: Traveller, PonderStibbons and chrischrischris
It's up to you. For some it adds and enhances the sissy experience. For some it about humiliation emasculation. I've tried some chastity devices. I don't like them. But For a sissy baby like myself wearing a diaper is a form of chastity in a way.
There are plenty of other options. Wearing tight panties with it tucked in.
And if you really wanting to go extreme i have tried the fake vagina cross dresser tranvetite panties . They do the trick. I've worn them with a diaper as well.
Explore. See what works for you.

Attachments

• 20210324_115916_HDR.jpg
    20210324_115916_HDR.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Billies1, DiaperGuy08 and chrischrischris
BabyDollJamie said:
It's up to you. For some it adds and enhances the sissy experience. For some it about humiliation emasculation. I've tried some chastity devices. I don't like them. But For a sissy baby like myself wearing a diaper is a form of chastity in a way.
There are plenty of other options. Wearing tight panties with it tucked in.
And if you really wanting to go extreme i have tried the fake vagina cross dresser tranvetite panties . They do the trick. I've worn them with a diaper as well.
Explore. See what works for you.
so... when something enters the umm well hole... does it actually go all the way through like the real thing?

Reactions: Billies1
Pupbrandon said:
More lately I been hearing about chastity and one of my friends got me a CB-6000 (sadly wouldn't fit) but it got me thinking more and more in the community I hear about sissys being locked almost like it's a staple or expected of them.

I know this sounds like a foolish question but is it okay to be sissy and NOT be in chastity? Weather training or stories or experiences I understand it kinda throws off the idea in the first place of what it perceives but a guy or girl isn't just genitals. Any help or clarification Is appreciated in clearing this up. Thank you

I suspect this expectation may have to do in party with the differences in male and female sexuality.
Being feminized by someone, taking away the male sexuality can be a powerful tool in that.

My own feminization, included antiandrogens, and a period, lasting about six months, of having no sexuality at all. It gave me great confidence that while it can have a sexual component, my relationship to wearing diapers is mostly non-sexual. This total removal of my sexual functionality, the removal of what is perceived to be a core cornerstone of a masculine identity, helped me in realizing that this was never really me, because I didn't mind, not in the slightest, giving it up.

My sexuality returned, six months later, and it was very different. Things just didn't work as they used to, and it took a while to figure out that set and setting are a lot more important now, but get it right, then the experience is incredible. Before it was a chore I hated with a short reward of pleasure, rarely worth the dysphoria it caused unless done right. Now, lets just say multiple orgasms are definitely possible for trans women.

My sexuality now is a lot more subtle. Where before I'd make the analogy of it shouting and if I ignore it bullying me into doing something about the urge, it's now more of a:
"By the way, that would be fun, if you can find the time." that doesn't push at all, but will slowly start to have an effect on my mood if I ignore it for too long (weeks or months).
It is also a lot harder to get things right, on T, simple stimulation was usually enough, a nice picture was a bonus that sped things up. Now, a picture isn't even close to enough, I need to construct a whole scene, with complexity and detail, to keep my attention, make the characters in the scene have actual goals and emotions, and construct an emotional context, if I really want things to work. They payoff is a lot better and a lot longer lasting, especially if I can manage to keep the scene going.

I suspect the effect of long term chastity, which can lower testosterone, may allow for the sexuality of the person in chastity to shift more towards the female mode. Since the primary way to archive orgasm and gratification are denied, the brain will try and find alternative pathways to the goal. That those pathways exist in all humans should be clear, it's just hormones making one of the other more prominent, but if one is denied, it might be possible to tease out the other one.

It's weird, looking back at my fascination with forced feminization. I still love the consenting power play, also in other contexts, but the feminization part has lost its interest to me, because I'm already there. I'm a woman. Legally, hormonally, socially and in a lot of ways anatomically I meet the expectations people have for a woman. The only exception currently only noticeable if I'm completely naked.

I noticed a shift in the stories I write, for consenting play with power, giving the partner power over some parts of life, like allowing them to force a character to wear diapers and use them all the time, still often plays a role, but now my main characters either are women, or if they are being feminized there is no force there, they are simply given the opportunity to realize they are trans and then start to transition, playing with the still new role in society.

I've wasted a lot of money trying to find the right metal/plastic chastity device that keeps my clit soft and tiny. The best I've found is to wear panties as often as possible. Strong elastic rims made of cotton and polyester. I've never been able to find good leather or rubber gaffing to suit my needs. Anyway, get the smallest pair you can find. Pronto!! Xtra small if available. They won't be comfortable but you will be able to tuck and invert so when you inevitably do stiffen up, you will hopefully stiffen inward and help create pathways; mystically, mentally, and physically. Citi Trends and Walmart have a decent enough variety that will help keep you soft and tiny long-term. My goal is to stop having erections entirely and I haven't gotten there yet.

Working on it!!
Good luck! 😻

Reactions: Billies1, DiaperGuy08 and chrischrischris
Comfort can be an issue if you have the wrong size. Start with an inexpensive plastic device from Amazon that has multiple rings and spacers. Use a paperclip instead of a lock to allow quick adjustments.
Once you have found the right size combination, you can order a better device.
I am not a full time user but occasionally enjoy a 2-3 day session.
Being locked prevents me from instant gratification and enhances/extends my play time.

• Love
Reactions: Billies1, DiaperGuy08 and JensBabyGirl
Back