Chasity....required?

Weatheronthe8s said:
I was probably about 5 when I first masturbated. I was yelled at it from a rather early age, but enjoyed it too much to stop for super long. I had my cycles. I have only made a true effort to stop since last year though to help me feel more girly and things since accepting I'm a DL and trans.
Silly question... you do realize that girls masturbate as mush as boys do don’t you?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Billies1 said:
Silly question... you do realize that girls masturbate as mush as boys do don’t you?
I do realize that. I just want to feel girly in my masturbation though. Something just feels unclean about masturbating now and I don't know what it is.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I do realize that. I just want to feel girly in my masturbation though. Something just feels unclean about masturbating now and I don't know what it is.
Perhaps it’s how you masturbate. Do you rub or stroke your penis?

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Billies1 said:
Perhaps it’s how you masturbate. Do you rub or stroke your penis?
If I do direct contact, I usually squeeze slightly below my circumcision line. Not a traditional way, but it works for me. My favorite way though is an indirect rubbing through my clothes and sometimes other things in a prone position. Pressure feels quite nice to me through things including diapers. I get stimulated quite easily which makes me quite upset.

Weatheronthe8s said:
If I do direct contact, I usually squeeze slightly below my circumcision line. Not a traditional way, but it works for me. My favorite way though is an indirect rubbing through my clothes and sometimes other things in a prone position. Pressure feels quite nice to me through things including diapers. I get stimulated quite easily which makes me quite upset.
It’s your circumcision.
Have you tried humping a pillow or something? that’s a really girly way to get off.

In direct contact do you use lotion?

Billies1 said:
It’s your circumcision.
Have you tried humping a pillow or something? that’s a really girly way to get off.

In direct contact do you use lotion?
I had no idea that did that. I don’t feel much from traditional masturbation. I have humped my teddy bear before, but I end up feeling guilty after. The guilt feeling lasts for hours or even the whole day. That’s why I’m trying my best to not masturbate. I do t use lotion in direct contact, but it is rare that it becomes raw.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah, I was born in 2001 and I was circumcised as a baby. I really don't get why that became such a big thing to circumcise like that. I thought it was only Jewish law rather than Christian law, but I don't know. Either way, I feel uncomfortable playing with my penis generally anymore, so yeah. My family isn't really the most religious (despite claiming to be Christian), but my grandparents on my dad's side are pretty religious. It was the main way I learned about Christianity as a child going to church with them. I am still a Christian now despite knowing my church is probably ready to disown me, but I still believe in God, just not what the churches seem to add to it.
I do know that circumcision originated as a 'trademark' thing to separate the Jewish people from the 'Goyim' (Gentile) on a readily-visual basis. The New Testament touches (probably not the best word for this, LOL!) upon the issue, saying that neither circumcision nor uncircumcision matters; what matters is a new creation". And yet the Hoity-Toities of the '50s and '60s insisted all Christians must be circumcised...especially babies, a totally wrong viewpoint. To not be so was stigmatized. In my youth, to hear of a male who was uncircumcised was very uncommon...and usually brought about feelings of isolation for the guy who wasn't. What a waste of skin and perspective those times were.

BobbiSueEllen said:
I do know that circumcision originated as a 'trademark' thing to separate the Jewish people from the 'Goyim' (Gentile) on a readily-visual basis. The New Testament touches (probably not the best word for this, LOL!) upon the issue, saying that neither circumcision nor uncircumcision matters; what matters is a new creation". And yet the Hoity-Toities of the '50s and '60s insisted all Christians must be circumcised...especially babies, a totally wrong viewpoint. To not be so was stigmatized. In my youth, to hear of a male who was uncircumcised was very uncommon...and usually brought about feelings of isolation for the guy who wasn't. What a waste of skin and perspective those times were.
Yeah. It’s sad how twisted people try to make Christianity. People seem to have only tried to make it a religion of hate rather than a religion of love. I have learned to be a loving person, but they tried to instill all of the hate in me for so long. Even my old Christian school talked about how they though circumcision was necessary.

• Wow
Reactions: Billies1 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Total agreement

it caused desensitized penis membrane and lack of ability to vaginally orgasm. In some cases like me that leads to execessive masturban and addiction and ends up in sterility.
Nothing good there.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. It’s sad how twisted people try to make Christianity. People seem to have only tried to make it a religion of hate rather than a religion of love. I have learned to be a loving person, but they tried to instill all of the hate in me for so long. Even my old Christian school talked about how they though circumcision was necessary.

That is one of many reasons why I will never again set foot in a church for any reason. Whether they admit it or not, there is too much mutual exclusivity between religions, even between those that are derived from the same deity. That and highly-skewed, highly-misguided dogmas & doctrines...and on top of all that, all the reports of sexual misconduct and abuse. There is not a single religion on Earth that isn't plagued by it. And it will eventually bring many down to nothing.

Religion--or should it be understood as "faith-in-and-by-the-numbers"?--is losing its prominence. And perhaps it needs to. Perhaps it needs to be centered upon the individual and how it comes from within them, bearing good fruit instead of the rotten stuff coming out of congregations & denominations that we hear about in the news so much?

I have faith...but I am devoutly anti-religion.

Sorry...in clarifying my viewpoint I about hijacked the thread. I guess I said my peace, especially in that circumcision is a joke...unless it is medically needed.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
That is one of many reasons why I will never again set foot in a church for any reason. Whether they admit it or not, there is too much mutual exclusivity between religions, even between those that are derived from the same deity. That and highly-skewed, highly-misguided dogmas & doctrines...and on top of all that, all the reports of sexual misconduct and abuse. There is not a single religion on Earth that isn't plagued by it. And it will eventually bring many down to nothing.

Religion--or should it be understood as "faith-in-and-by-the-numbers"?--is losing its prominence. And perhaps it needs to. Perhaps it needs to be centered upon the individual and how it comes from within them, bearing good fruit instead of the rotten stuff coming out of congregations & denominations that we hear about in the news so much?

Sorry...in clarifying my viewpoint I about hijacked the thread. I guess I said my peace, especially in that circumcision is a joke...unless it is medically needed.
Yeah. I agree 100%. Churches have way too much of a tendency to skew things. My thing is I don't necessarily plan to never attend church again. I just want to find a church that aligns as closely with the true scriptures that I can. It is mainly because I want to be able to fellowship with fellow believers, but it is not easy to find a church that isn't about twisting things. I guess it's just about being careful.

Billies1 said:
Total agreement

it caused desensitized penis membrane and lack of ability to vaginally orgasm. In some cases like me that leads to excessive masturbation and addiction and ends up in sterility.
Nothing good there.
I never had a problem achieving orgasm when in my wife, so I guess I'm lucky. As far as masturbation goes, and this goes for anyone: knowing there is a balance in all things, there should be no problem with masturbation, unless it is overoccupying one's time. The thing I see about it is: would a man rather masturbate or would he rather go out and rape a woman to get relief? As far as in-between those two extremes, so many men out there devote so much time and brainspace trying to charm women, to "pick their locks" to get their own 'needs' met. Is it any wonder most such encounters end horribly? It ends up being a game, a predator/prey thing. Nah...I ain't got time fo' that. Plus I have more regard for women than to sweet-talk or corner them into something that they don't really want and just because I do. I guess I'm too human to play like the 'big boys' do.

BobbiSueEllen said:

No no. Ur ok. You are among friends here and can express yourself as you want to. My personal opinion for what it’s worth is that relig, all reliable, are social organizations. It’s your faith that matters to God or whatever you call him/her. Do hood and avoid evil is what every faith that I know of teaches. So if you do that and keep believing then I believe your ok. Social organization or no social organization.

BobbiSueEllen said:
I never had a problem achieving orgasm when in my wife, so I guess I'm lucky. As far as masturbation goes, and this goes for anyone: knowing there is a balance in all things, there should be no problem with masturbation, unless it is overoccupying one's time. The thing I see about it is: would a man rather masturbate or would he rather go out and rape a woman to get relief? As far as in-between those two extremes, so many men out there devote so much time and brainspace trying to charm women, to "pick their locks" to get their own 'needs' met. Is it any wonder most such encounters end horribly? It ends up being a game, a predator/prey thing. Nah...I ain't got time fo' that. Plus I have more regard for women than to sweet-talk or corner them into something that they don't really want and just because I do. I guess I'm too human to play like the 'big boys' do.
Your a wise person. Sex is so overrated. I couldn’t see that befyinlost my prostate and erections but I can now. It’s a fine recreation once in a great while but it should not be an obsession or addiction as it once was for me.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Yeah, while I have never had sex, I have never had much trouble achieving orgasm. I can end up having an orgasm way too quickly too anymore. It used to not be so bad, but now I can orgasm with less than a minute of masturbation. I hate it because the only thing I like about masturbation is the stimulating effect on my imagination. That may also be causing some of the guilt I feel from masturbation. I am quite sensitive down there and have always been. I used to be addicted to masturbation, but have been working to break that addiction. I think I would use it to cope with dysphoria and my ABDL side and things, but would rather use my real clothes and things to do it now.

Billies1 said:
Your a wise person. Sex is so overrated. I couldn’t see that befyinlost my prostate and erections but I can now. It’s a fine recreation once in a great while but it should not be an obsession or addiction as it once was for me.
Thank you, but if there is any wisdom I have, it's gained out of circumstance rather than plan. Perhaps that was best for me in this instance. It's usually best to be pruned by Another rather than to prune one's self. Sex feels incredible but it comes and goes...like money, etc. Nothing endures better than the companionship of good friends. 🥳 🥳 🥳

• Love
Reactions: Billies1 and Weatheronthe8s
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah, while I have never had sex, I have never had much trouble achieving orgasm. I can end up having an orgasm way too quickly too anymore. It used to not be so bad, but now I can orgasm with less than a minute of masturbation. I hate it because the only thing I like about masturbation is the stimulating effect on my imagination. That may also be causing some of the guilt I feel from masturbation. I am quite sensitive down there and have always been. I used to be addicted to masturbation, but have been working to break that addiction. I think I would use it to cope with dysphoria and my ABDL side and things, but would rather use my real clothes and things to do it now.
Well, be careful then...because the very first time a guy has sex with a partner, he is usually very keyed up during foreplay and launches into orgasm within seconds of penetration. It sounds crude but the first time is what I've heard some guys call "the other 8-second ride"! :ROFLMAO: 🤭

Just remember...live your life to the best of your ability and conscience. You'll do okay. 🥳

Reactions: Billies1 and Weatheronthe8s
Weatheronthe8s said:
Absolutely. There’s much more to life than sex. It’s a fun pass time when you’ve got extra time but the addiction I went through wasted so much time I will never get back. Have you ever tried edging and denial? It’s real discipline. Took me years to be able to say NO when I was in the edge of orgasm. But it makes the times I say yes a hell of a lot better.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Well, be careful then...because the very first time a guy has sex with a partner, he is usually very keyed up during foreplay and launches into orgasm within seconds of penetration. It sounds crude but the first time is what I've heard some guys call "the other 8-second ride"! :ROFLMAO: 🤭

Just remember...live your life to the best of your ability and conscience. You'll do okay. 🥳
Yeah. I plan to be very careful. I am a lesbian, so yeah. I just worry about having sex with another girl because of my parts. I want to be able to have a good time with someone. I will do my best. It is quite confusing though.
Billies1 said:
Absolutely. There’s much more to life than sex. It’s a fun pass time when you’ve got extra time but the addiction I went through wasted so much time I will never get back. Have you ever tried edging and denial? It’s real discipline. Took me years to be able to say NO when I was in the edge of orgasm. But it makes the times I say yes a hell of a lot better.
Yes. I hated my addiction so much. I’m glad I’m finally breaking from it the best I can. Not being so sexual helps me to feel quite a bit better. Edging myself is very hard though.

Pupbrandon said:
More lately I been hearing about chastity and one of my friends got me a CB-6000 (sadly wouldn't fit) but it got me thinking more and more in the community I hear about sissys being locked almost like it's a staple or expected of them.

I know this sounds like a foolish question but is it okay to be sissy and NOT be in chastity? Weather training or stories or experiences I understand it kinda throws off the idea in the first place of what it perceives but a guy or girl isn't just genitals. Any help or clarification Is appreciated in clearing this up. Thank you
Yes it's okay. But please what is weather training? Something meteorological?

Back