Caught stories

stimkyfox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Incontinent
Has anyone ever discovered your baby/diaper fur side?

How’d it go?

No one has discovered my Kidfur side, thus far...

God bless private mode haha

Reactions: PichuCubJacob
I was discovered sometime last year and my friend asked me "Are you wearing diapers?" and there was a lot of explaining to do XD

Reactions: LukeTheDeersky
I got caught a few years ago when a friend came round unexpectedly.

I wasn’t wearing nappies or anything, but when she asked to use the bathroom I forgot I had some of my baby things drying on an airer in my spare bedroom.

When she went upstairs she opened the wrong door and saw everything - terry nappies, plastic pants, frilly baby knickers, onesies, tights etc.

There was no way I could explain it. I just had to confess.

• Wow
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, Angelapinks and littledreamers333
I have a good one that I have been wanting to share for a while, but it's from way before I knew about furry or ABDL. I got caught by a girl from my elementary school in either 3rd or 4th grade, when she saw me through a window in a diaper when walking past my grandparents house.

I was over at my grandparents house (which was in the same neighborhood as mine) and I was in a mood to wear a diaper. So I got one and headed to a bathroom and I put it on like I would usually do. Then all the sudden I hear "Hey [my name]!" from outside as I'm standing near the window with my pants down in a diaper. For some context all of the bathrooms in their house have normal size windows that end below waist height with privacy provided by shutters over them. At first I thought it was my brain playing tricks on me and there was no way they saw it. Then I realize that the shutters were shut in a way that made it so that when looking up from the sidewalk to the second floor you could see right in. I was still convinced that it was just my brain playing tricks until the next time I sat at the same table as her at lunch. Then I heard her say quietly to her friend next to her "[my name] wears diapers". I was so embarrassed, and I couldn't do anything because telling a teacher would mean revealing myself to them, more of my classmates or even my parents. So I just asked her what she was talking about she said that she was talking about a "suspicious smart car" and I was like yeah right. I think that she just assumed that I wasn't potty trained and wore diapers all the time even though that wasn't the case. Which I guess makes sense since most kids don't think that someone would choose to wear a diaper or enjoy wearing one without needing one. She told her friends about this but luckily that was it. I think they treated it as their special secret that only they knew, maybe out of embarrassment for me, or if they did tell other people they didn't believe it. But both her and her other friend fully believed that I was not potty trained (not sure about the others). I think that they quickly forgot about it though except for one of her friends (who thought I was weird to begin with and loved bullying me for being different. Looking back on it she either had a crush on me or was obsessed with me for some other reason). I know that this particular friend did not forget because one time when I went to the bathroom in middle school, she was working with a group in a different class in the hallway right outside of the bathroom. So she decided to give me praise for going to the bathroom like a big boy in the style of praising a child or dog. She also blamed me one time in art class when there was a strong smell of a messy diaper (it probably was one of the severely autistic kids). That was the last time I ever heard anything related to it though and never said anything in high school. I wonder if she was secretly curious about diapers considering her level of obsession over this.

Other than that my only two other caught stories are from way before that one when I got caught by my parents as a young kid, once when my dad found the drawer where I stuck diapers at my grandparents house after I wore them (this was before I got over the mental block of wetting so at worst they had skid marks). He just threw them away, said don't do that. and forgot about it. The other time by my mom who unlocked the bathroom over there (probably thought was taking too long) as I was taking a diaper off and quickly getting my pants and underwear back on. Don't remember if she noticed the diaper but I'm sure that she did. She was aware that I like diapers at one time but I'm not sure if she still remembers or wrote it off as a kid phase and forgot. After those times I was always extra careful to not be caught by them but never anticipated getting caught by someone from school walking by.

Reactions: hersen, Ali123, stimkyfox and 1 other person
Ali123 said:
I got caught a few years ago when a friend came round unexpectedly.

I wasn’t wearing nappies or anything, but when she asked to use the bathroom I forgot I had some of my baby things drying on an airer in my spare bedroom.

When she went upstairs she opened the wrong door and saw everything - terry nappies, plastic pants, frilly baby knickers, onesies, tights etc.

There was no way I could explain it. I just had to confess.
how did ur friend take it

littledreamers333 said:
how did ur friend take it
She was a bit shocked, and then thought it was really funny that I’d actually choose to dress as a baby.

I ended up getting dressed for her to show her it was for real.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi and 247
Back