Cartoon Briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZukaZama

Banned
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Little
I know a few other posters have talked about this topic but most of the threads are closed now or the member who posted it has been banned. I would like to post a new thread about this topic. How many of us when we are not padded wear these cartoon plastered underwear? For me it's my primary pick.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have a couple of cartoon panties that I wear occasionally but my normal non-diaper underwear is bikini-style men's underwear.

FluffyWolfe

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I can't find any cartoon underwear :( ... that's not super hero stuff (yeah, I don't like super hero stuff, sorry).

BAP21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I would say half of my 'big boy' undies are of the cartoon variety. I also wear training pants quite a bit when I'm not in a diaper.

Consul

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I love cartoon briefs! I have a lot of pairs stashed away.

Funny, I asked the same question a while ago when I first joined :p

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have patterned knickers that go over my diaper and some plain ones as well.

YoungYoshi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love cartoon undies! They're a great way to feel little when you don't have many diapers to spare. Unfortunately, I don't have many. The only pair I have are a pair of training paints with blue dino prints on them. I remember once I ordered a pack of briefs with Skylanders prints on them, hoping they could fit me. They didn't. :\

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I can't find any patterned undies either. I have a 35" waist.

S

Southstuart

You can get them in a lot of normal fashion shops now.

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Wal-Mart always has awesome adult sized cartoon undies, I have four different pair of sesame street and three different Mario. I have seen others that I am not as interested in like my little pony (the new one, if it was the old looking ones I would have snatched them up in a heartbeat) and pokemon. They are also a great place for adult sized footie pajamas. I am in no way a big advocate of Wal-mart but they do carry some stuff worth looking at.

Status
Not open for further replies.