Carhartt overalls.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I wear overalls exclusively when I'm doing some work around my property. Right here at Lake Michigan the air only gets warm by May through October.
Completely warm from June to September. Those 4 months I just wear loose cargo shorts. The rest of those months are my go-to overalls. And I use Carhartt
overalls over all other brands (mostly for their quality). Why? Well working near the beach has a lot of debris and the weather is usually cool or cold. Wearing diapers are easily hide. I don't have to even wear compression pants. Completely comfortable. I live up on the dune (~35 - 40' in elevation) and I can easily walk up and down the steps. Let's face it, having to wear diapers (I'm profoundly IC) isn't easy to cover them. I supposed I could wear baggy jeans but my overalls are
preferable. Does anyone find these better than loose jeans? Or is it just me?

Reactions: Tinklepanties, Deleted member 60575 and legojoker88
Having lived in Southern California my whole life, overalls were never a consideration. Now I've relocated to North Carolina I see people in overalls, coveralls, logger jeans, and carpenter pants all the time. I've even seen quite a few kilts! I may try some overalls for working around the house.

When I was a toddler my mom put me on Oshkosh B'gosh. When I got much older, I bought my own Oshkosh bid overalls. I still have a couple of pairs. Love'em. Comfy as hell. Perfect for wearing my diapers. Even with thick boosters. I can wear them without showing, even really wet and bulging diapers.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Rezzu and legojoker88
I used to wear a pair of them to work (cold food storage) they were the best. Since I've quit there I've found myself shopping for some to wear for everyday stuff. My grandpa used to wear dickey's brand overalls exclusively, the only time I ever saw him in something else was "Special Occasions".

I have heavy insulated carhartt overalls and camo coveralls that I use for going deer hunting in the winter and I always wear a diaper under them

greatlake5 said:
I wear overalls exclusively when I'm doing some work around my property. Right here at Lake Michigan the air only gets warm by May through October.
Completely warm from June to September. Those 4 months I just wear loose cargo shorts. The rest of those months are my go-to overalls. And I use Carhartt
overalls over all other brands (mostly for their quality). Why? Well working near the beach has a lot of debris and the weather is usually cool or cold. Wearing diapers are easily hide. I don't have to even wear compression pants. Completely comfortable. I live up on the dune (~35 - 40' in elevation) and I can easily walk up and down the steps. Let's face it, having to wear diapers (I'm profoundly IC) isn't easy to cover them. I supposed I could wear baggy jeans but my overalls are
preferable. Does anyone find these better than loose jeans? Or is it just me?
i am with you %100 , Carhartt are the best. I also wear there bib overall with a onesie and a jacket,

Reactions: Tinklepanties
Hmm. Maybe I should get myself a pair. Thanks.

I too am a huge fan of overalls. We live on 10 acres in western Washington State, and I wear them instead of jeans almost 100% of the time. I have a collection of Carharts, Dickies, Levis, and other lesser known brands that are my go-to’s for everyday wear. They are very comfy, have tons of pockets for all my stuff, are warmer and more protective than jeans, roomy enough to hide even the thickest diaper (MegaMax and a doubler), and when paired with a “subtle” onesie (I like the Wear2Work’s by BigTots, also LKB, The Playroom Studio on Etsy as well as others), and/or a colorful hoody, they can suggestively child-like without being too obvious. I even have 3 pair of army surplus shortalls for summer wear!

Reactions: legojoker88
In the cooler weather I prefer coveralls. You can wear them with just a diaper under them. In warmer weather I prefer bib overalls and a onezee.

Reactions: legojoker88 and Tinklepanties
Yah I hear you on that, but for me it's overall rain gear, as it rains a lot where I live. My other favorite for hotter weather is my mechanics smock, looks kind of like a lab coat, it's cooler and offers great range of movement.

fleckothefennec said:
Yah I hear you on that, but for me it's overall rain gear, as it rains a lot where I live. My other favorite for hotter weather is my mechanics smock, looks kind of like a lab coat, it's cooler and offers great range of movement.
onezee and jeans is the best i can find for being out in public. At home a tee shirt is what i wear around the house

Reactions: Tinklepanties
Growing up in northern Indiana, Carhartts were a must. I actually still have a pink set of them.

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88
BobNLee said:
onezee and jeans is the best i can find for being out in public. At home a tee shirt is what i wear around the house
SofiaInPampers said:
Growing up in northern Indiana, Carhartts were a must. I actually still have a pink set of them.
My wife has a pink camo insulated carharts coveralls

• Love
Reactions: legojoker88 and SofiaInPampers
Back