CapCon

lilmommasboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So unfortunately I didn’t get to go to CapCon but I’m curious as too how it went this year. Feel free to share anything cool that I and other missed out on this year!

It was amazing :). Loved everything about it.

puravidadip said:
It was amazing :). Loved everything about it.
that's great! what kinds of stuff did you do there? what kinds of special events and stuff did they have going on?? i didn't get to go either, i'm super curious, hope you don't mind me asking!

I went to the seminars. There was just a lot of good emotional content. How to love your self, etc. Went to the dinners. I ate alone some meals, with new friends other times. It was overwhelming but amazing! The music was amazing. I danced a bunch. There's many different scenes there, sissies, young gay boys, the pups, a bunch of babies, many just normal looking people dressed regularly. A big mix. There were play rooms, cribs to rest in, giant rocking horses and tricycles, board games, video games, music stations, activities like crafts and painting. There was so much you couldn't even possibly try to do it all. Wednesday was low-key not everything was open so I just milled around and met people. Then Thursday there was a bit more. Friday and Saturday were chock full of seminars and activities. I sang Karoake to a live pianist, I attended a burlesque show (pole dancing with a diaper - I got the diaper the dancer threw off towards the end!). I played in the play space a lot. There was a GIANT jungle gym and ball pit. It was really epic. There was a DJ playing awesome House beats until 4 am the final night. I was in love.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, LiddieBear, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
puravidadip said:
I went to the seminars. There was just a lot of good emotional content. How to love your self, etc. Went to the dinners. I ate alone some meals, with new friends other times. It was overwhelming but amazing! The music was amazing. I danced a bunch. There's many different scenes there, sissies, young gay boys, the pups, a bunch of babies, many just normal looking people dressed regularly. A big mix. There were play rooms, cribs to rest in, giant rocking horses and tricycles, board games, video games, music stations, activities like crafts and painting. There was so much you couldn't even possibly try to do it all. Wednesday was low-key not everything was open so I just milled around and met people. Then Thursday there was a bit more. Friday and Saturday were chock full of seminars and activities. I sang Karoake to a live pianist, I attended a burlesque show (pole dancing with a diaper - I got the diaper the dancer threw off towards the end!). I played in the play space a lot. There was a GIANT jungle gym and ball pit. It was really epic. There was a DJ playing awesome House beats until 4 am the final night. I was in love.
thank you so much for taking the time to write this out! i've wanted to know what kinds of things happen there for years but never really heard someone actually describe the events!

oh my goodness, i'm really glad that there were some self-love seminars and things like that, that's definitely what our community needs! we aren't really taught how to love ourselves in general as a species, i think those kinds of things are so important. also i'm glad you saw a good mix of different people, that goes to show how diverse our community is! always good to find opportunities to talk to other sissies, or pups if you're like me! (im a pup/pony ^ _ ^) that sounds absolutely AMAZING!!! that literally sounds like a dream come true for ABs and littles!!! the cribs and rocking horses sound lovely i've wanted an adult size rocking horse for myself! DIAPER BURLESQUE??? that's SOOO cool!! i've wanted to get into performing burlesque for a while now and oh my gosh i would love that! that's so cool, i have so much respect for people who can pole dance!

for such a long convention, i think it's totally awesome that there was so much to do that you didn't get to see it all! honestly i've been to anime conventions before where there just wasn't enough to do, where i spent most of my time at the vendors looking at merchandise or just looking out for cool cosplayers to ask for photographs of, so i'm really glad to hear that there was too MUCH to do! that gives you more to do whenever you go again in the future!! i hope you get to go again it sounds like you had an amazing experience! sounds like it was a great thing for you to be able to attend!

• Love
Reactions: puravidadip
PaddedPonyboy said:
thank you so much for taking the time to write this out! i've wanted to know what kinds of things happen there for years but never really heard someone actually describe the events!

oh my goodness, i'm really glad that there were some self-love seminars and things like that, that's definitely what our community needs! we aren't really taught how to love ourselves in general as a species, i think those kinds of things are so important. also i'm glad you saw a good mix of different people, that goes to show how diverse our community is! always good to find opportunities to talk to other sissies, or pups if you're like me! (im a pup/pony ^ _ ^) that sounds absolutely AMAZING!!! that literally sounds like a dream come true for ABs and littles!!! the cribs and rocking horses sound lovely i've wanted an adult size rocking horse for myself! DIAPER BURLESQUE??? that's SOOO cool!! i've wanted to get into performing burlesque for a while now and oh my gosh i would love that! that's so cool, i have so much respect for people who can pole dance!

for such a long convention, i think it's totally awesome that there was so much to do that you didn't get to see it all! honestly i've been to anime conventions before where there just wasn't enough to do, where i spent most of my time at the vendors looking at merchandise or just looking out for cool cosplayers to ask for photographs of, so i'm really glad to hear that there was too MUCH to do! that gives you more to do whenever you go again in the future!! i hope you get to go again it sounds like you had an amazing experience! sounds like it was a great thing for you to be able to attend!
Totally agree on the anime conference. Not like that here, but I did spent a lot of time talking to others about diapers of course! If you were bored, go play/ sleep in the crib/ on the floor/ play with giant overhead baby toys! There were so many diverse groups and huge age ranges from 21 to 70. Most were probably in their 20's or 30's. It was a very eye opening and enlightening experience. I forgot the furries ha! There were 3 separate pup / pet seminars + a dedicated dance party. Things change each year a bit so that might be a one off, but you should like you love it!

• Love
Reactions: babywolfboy
I hope to one day go there and experience it. CapCon sounds like a fun time. I am sure it is a safe place that I would love to experience one day.

I would love to get to a CapCon event at least once but it's a lot of money to book tickets, a flight and hotel from the UK, I've also never flown before and would be crazy anxious going to a completely new country on my own let alone to an ABDL event in that country. I'm completely fine traveling around the UK to events, big or small but I'd feel so much better going to CapCon with somebody else that I at least kinda knew.

I'm also (like probably a lot of people on here) kinda socially awkward, I have a lot of difficulty just approaching random unknown people and striking up or joining a conversation. Kinda completely the opposite of how I am on a site like this where there is some anonymity. I'm sure I'd love it but I would feel so lonely and isolated even in a room full of likeminded people.

When I had a job I used to wear Japanese lolita fashion all the time and go to anime conventions.... that was a ton of fun when I could afford to.
If I could afford it I'd go to Capcon along with all the anime and furry conventions around here

Back