Can't find a diaper I like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
omuomo250 said:
Well I want disposables
And I don't care if it's "not festive or fun" actually

Fair enough. Unfortunately, they won't have the proportions you are seeking and there's no adult-sized pull-up similar in style to Goodnites. The market is changing all the time. Maybe there will be something you'll like some day but I don't think there is anything right now.

I don't care if it's not "similar in style"
I could just get some adult pull-ups and cut through the bottom of some baby diapers and put them inside, and rip off the sides and tape it
I think I'd like that

The ABU Preschools have a cloth backed option and are made to kinda mimic a baby diaper look to my knowledge. You may want to look into those as well. Plus the graphic is only on the front panel so they're not too AB since youre not into that.

However they're still adult diapers and have tapes as opposed to being pull ups, so if your preference is really really specific you still may want to just stick to moding some actual baby diapers like you mentioned.

omuomo250 said:
I don't care if it's not "similar in style"
I could just get some adult pull-ups and cut through the bottom of some baby diapers and put them inside, and rip off the sides and tape it
I think I'd like that

Sounds like a plan! Let us know how it works out.

Idk when I'll be able to do it...

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah i've seen ABU Preschool and idk I don't like the designs and shape

omuomo250 said:
Idk when I'll be able to do it...

Can't you sneak some in when your parents aren't around?

I can't get them, I don't have my own money, and even if I did they'd want to know what I'm ordering, and besides I really wouldn't want to have diapers even around when I'm living with them, I'd rather wait
Maybe that's not how life works tho...

Not even an allowance?

omuomo250 said:
All the pictures I've seen of ABDL/medical adult diapers have the side parts way too low, and I don't like it at all. However baby diapers have the side parts higher, and I like that

Crotch width varies on adult diapers, some are quite narrow. (pretty much all the Tena for example) But pretty much all of the "good" ABDL diapers have a nice wide pad in the crotch, tall leak guards, and a generous 1-2" of additional unpadded leg gather shell width on each side of the crotch. Unfolded, you can expect a padding width of 7-8" and an overall shell width of around 9-12" in the crotch.

It appears to me that the vast majority of ABDL diapers are converging on the same shell and padding dimensions, with the only major variations being padding thickness/composition, waist elastic, and tapes. I'm sure it's just a matter of convergent evolution, with everyone spiraling in toward the optimal design - A bit like how so many cars look very similar now compared to 40 years ago.

Nope lol

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I might like the narrow ones more tho idk

Unfortunately adults are built much differently than babies so adult diapers are always going to look different than baby diapers due to those fundamental differences. If adult diapers were just scaled up versions of baby diapers they wouldn’t work at all.

My suggestion would be to look for some of the single tape diapers that are made as that will be the closest that you will find to baby diapers in design. Those tapes are generally a little higher up on the waist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back