Cannot find Boys Goodnites L/XL anywhere

thegoodnite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't seem to find Boys Goodnites L/XL anywhere right now and I can only assume that it has to do with the upcoming launch of XL. I also can't find the target generic (Up and Up nighttime underwear) or the Walmart version (parents choice). I have been to a Target, 2 Walmarts, 2 CVS's, 3 Walgreens, and a Shoprite and have found nothing. Anyone have any info?

I just got the very last pack from my local store 🤣

You're probably right that they're bleeding off production for the arrival of the next size options

Reactions: Jayjay73
the L/XL may be discontinued soon in favor of the XL side

Reactions: Chosen
Chosen said:
I just got the very last pack from my local store 🤣

You're probably right that they're bleeding off production for the arrival of the next size options
I am so sad:eek:

TD712 said:
the L/XL may be discontinued soon in favor of the XL side
Yes, but I figured there would be some overlap between, the kids that actually need them right now must be screwed.

Reactions: TigerDL
thegoodnite said:
I can't seem to find Boys Goodnites L/XL anywhere right now and I can only assume that it has to do with the upcoming launch of XL. I also can't find the target generic (Up and Up nighttime underwear) or the Walmart version (parents choice). I have been to a Target, 2 Walmarts, 2 CVS's, 3 Walgreens, and a Shoprite and have found nothing. Anyone have any info?
Have you been to Dollar General? Sure they may not have the big packs, but they still should still have some.

Last edited:
12srepaid said:
Have you been to Dollar General? Sure they may not have the big packs, but they still should have some.
I don't have aby in my area.:cry:

That's strange you can't find any at a pharmacy. There and smaller grocery stores are usually the last places to still have them in my area. My local CVS still has a pack of the owl designs I have been thinking about picking up. I wear the girls though. The girls seem to be slightly harder to find than the boys, but most big stores in my area are out of all the L/XL in both boys and girls.

Wonder how this is going to impact the store brands, been thinking of them, but thought they'd be too independent to be part of the change

FudgedInLuvs said:
Wonder how this is going to impact the store brands, been thinking of them, but thought they'd be too independent to be part of the change
That's an interesting question. I have not noticed stock shortages on the generics surprisingly, at least yet.

All the stores around my area have run out of the L/XL size in both boys and girls, Kroger has been out for at least 2 weeks and other places have run out in the last couple days. Even dollar generals house brand is low (saw 2 packs on the shelf) ingles has plenty of ninjamas though, not that they will help anyone who needs them. I keep hoping I will find shelves fully stocked with the new xl but so far no dice

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
KenworthW900b said:
All the stores around my area have run out of the L/XL size in both boys and girls, Kroger has been out for at least 2 weeks and other places have run out in the last couple days. Even dollar generals house brand is low (saw 2 packs on the shelf) ingles has plenty of ninjamas though, not that they will help anyone who needs them. I keep hoping I will find shelves fully stocked with the new xl but so far no dice
I'm surprised your's has only been for that long. Mine has been out for like the past month or more. I'm not sure if they sell well here or what. The only store that sells Ninjamas here though is CVS, and they are too overpriced to even sell all their Goodnites. I'm debating what to do as I'm on my last Goodnite.

Last edited:
thegoodnite said:
I don't have any in my area.:cry:
So where are you from?

12srepaid said:
So where are you from?
New Jersey, USA.... I think that no generics are in stock because parents are rushing to the generics because GN's aren't in stock.

thegoodnite said:
New Jersey, USA.... I think that no generics are in stock because parents are rushing to the generics because GN's aren't in stock.
I live in GA-USA, and we have Goodnites at our Dollar General stores.

Last edited:
Several Walgreens stores have L/XL on clearance and there's a current digital coupon for $2 off the 11-count pack (create a Walgreens.com account).

CVS had the 11 packs in stock a few days ago

thegoodnite said:
I am so sad:eek:
I've got a huge stash of the boys lg/xl (over 300) that I will be looking to get rid of soon. I deal with IC and the new XL sample was a little more comfortable for my needs so thats what I will be buying when they come out.

I found that if I look on Walgreens site, you can see what’s in stock. It’ll probably say low stock if they still have them. The L/XLs were on sale, bought some a couple weeks ago. Had looked online and found the store had them in stock. Maybe CVS has the same feature where you can find the item in stock the same way. Worth a try.

Back