And so do I! 🤣

BobbiSueEllen said:
Perfect! I have dual personalities! 🤭

And so do I! 🤣
Perfect. We’ll take both of you😂

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
queerpeanut said:
Hi, sorry I totally missed the much. I seen it posted on another site too 😈, unfortunately I was not able to go as I was on my honeymoon. I would love more details if you went, and if there was talk about and is going to be another one.
Feel free to message me and we can chat about it

CanEHdaDL said:
Feel free to message me and we can chat about it
I can’t PW yet. Can you start the PW please

Lol, I can't seem to pm you either. Maybe something in the sites settings. If you're on FET you can pm me there.

CanEHdaDL said:
Lol, I can't seem to pm you either. Maybe something in the sites settings. If you're on FET you can pm me there.
Or you can text the Lildipz business line. Lildipz.com

THERE'S SO MANY OF US! We Canadians will take over the world lol.

I'm in the Okanagan myself. And would definitely be down to do some gaming with anybody interested, I'm on PC

Reactions: Truckerguy, HvyMtlCarpenter and Angelapinks
Hello/Bonjour from Sherbrooke, Qc!

Reactions: disabledpatrick and Angelapinks
Deleted member 77599 said:
THERE'S SO MANY OF US! We Canadians will take over the world lol.

I'm in the Okanagan myself. And would definitely be down to do some gaming with anybody interested, I'm on PC
I am also in Kelowna if your around

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru
Hiya eh?

I'm still surprised by how many Canadians are here! I'm in Ontario.

Reactions: littledreamers333 and Angelapinks
Not Canadian, but you gave us some of the greatest things…. Labatt’s, John Candy, Rush, Rearz, hockey, and the list goes on

Reactions: Lumos and Fattrick
Lua24 said:
Not Canadian, but you gave us some of the greatest things…. Labatt’s, John Candy, Rush, Rearz, hockey, and the list goes on
Thanks for the kind words! We definitely have great beer here... Labatt's definitely isn't even close to the top in my opinion though. Unfortunately I doubt that any of the amazing beer from the smaller breweries is available unless you're fairly close to the brewery.

I always enjoyed Molson's Export when my family and I would go to the family lake house for vacation.

Reactions: slimjiminy and Lua24
dogboy said:
I always enjoyed Molson's Export when my family and I would go to the family lake house for vacation.
Forgot about those ones! Always went for Canadians, didn’t really care for Golden, but YES Export’s were great! Cheers!

Reactions: dogboy
Lua24 said:
Some of my other Canadian favourites- CFL, Corner Gas, Kids in the Hall, the Tragically hip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Lumos, Angelapinks and 1 other person
inconowl said:
I’ve noticed that there is a lot of us from Canada on here. Just wondering how many there actually is?
I’ve always been interested about talking with others who deal with incontinence for support and or just general conversation.

I’m a male with primary nocturnal enuresis and a neurogenic bladder.
I live in southern Ontario (Niagara region) always up for conversation so feel free to send me a message.
Hey fellow canadian 🇨🇦 from Calgery Alberta, but from ontario 2 years ago 👋

Reactions: TheRealDiaperGuru and Angelapinks
Matty83 said:
Some of my other Canadian favourites- CFL, Corner Gas, Kids in the Hall, the Tragically hip.
Ahh yes the Hip and totally dig the CFL…Go Argo’s

Reactions: Matty83
littledreamers333 said:
Amazing company I used to order the 40 dealers choice all the time and everytime they showed up it felt like Christmas sorting through what you got and it's fun to try more then just one type of diaper 😍

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Hi from Quebec!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Back