? Can I get a better diaper... please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooky

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi All !

I have been using an Abena L4 and am basically OK with it... wish it had front/rear elastics and was thicker. I read here about getting Premium diapers and I thought I was using one... Can you help me with suggestions for the best, thickest is good, disposable diaper? I would really appreciate your thoughts and advice.
Thanks so much! Snooky a DL

The thickest to my knowledge without boosters, etc., and my favourite overall diaper, are Rearz Inspire+ InControl (there are also printed versions such as Rearz Safari). BetterDry/Crinklz are also a good, economic choice but aren't as thick, at least before wet. Good luck!

For me, I haven't found a better diaper before leaking than Betterdry/Crinklz. As mentioned, they do swell when wet, and are amazingly echonomical for their total capacity and reliability.

If you're looking for more of a medical looking diaper but thick, I totally recommend Northshore's Megamax diapers. Pretty much are ABU's Peekabu but without the print and are cheaper.

I'd say ABU Space or ABU Simple (same diaper, just Simple Ultra is pure white). It's thicker than the PeekABU's or Simple Ultras. The PeekABU's seem to have some problems with slow wicking speeds, so even though they're supposedly higher capacity, the Space tends to outperform them.

When I want a thick diaper that works great I go with Mega Max, adding a booster pad increases both thickness and capacity.
When I want a really thick diaper I double diaper and put a booster pad in each diaper, makes for a really thick thirsty diaper.
My everyday diaper is NorthShore Supreme and they work great alone but doubled up with booster pads , WOW!! Thick thirsty diaper that can go all day without needing a change.

My all time favorite is PeekABU, which is the same as their Simple Ultra; as well as MegaMax by NorthShore and Barnyard by Rearz and MyDiaper Ultra (the brand is called MyDiaper).

Besides that I also really like Little Pawz (same as Space and the normal Simple) and also like Kiddos and BareBums by ABU as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back