Mommiii

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi everyone
I am a Mommy for a lovely baby adult, but the problem with him is that he can not travel alone and sometimes even when I am with him. My question is how about u what is your experience with travel, is that problem because of baby adult fetish or only my baby has the problem ? Can u please share your opinions because it becomes too much, I need to stress out each time i need to spend holiday with my baby

Reactions: littledreamers333, medfet878 and VisaT
I love traveling. Do it as often as I can and not as often as I'd like. Kind of like being in little space. I'll just say a certain degree of codependency isn't healthy. And the A in ABDL is very important. Maybe your little just has a fear of flying, that is commen with many adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: medfet878, VisaT and Mommiii
Your his mommy..
You'll have to be strict , and tell him to behave .
If you need him to travel on his own , give him instructions, and insist he does as he's told.
That's good for baby and for you . 😊.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, VisaT, LePew and 4 others
I don't like traveling alone, it just doesn't feel quite right to me. I would feel out of place and like I have no idea what I'm doing. I am also so afraid that I might mess something up when buying the ticket or finding a hotel room.

I'm not afraid of flying, in fact I love getting on airplanes and looking out the window. Also I think turbulence is kind of fun

Reactions: medfet878, Mommiii and VisaT
Kittyinpink said:
Your his mommy..
If you need him to travel on his own , give him instructions, and insist he does as he's told.
I am a cuckold and I always obey Mommy (my wife) or at least I try. I want Mommy to be proud of me and don't to do or say anything that would embarrass her or boyfriend.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and sissybblola
Dragon64 said:
I don't like traveling alone, it just doesn't feel quite right to me. I would feel out of place and like I have no idea what I'm doing. I am also so afraid that I might mess something up when buying the ticket or finding a hotel room.

I'm not afraid of flying, in fact I love getting on airplanes and looking out the window. Also I think turbulence is kind of fun
I rarely travel alone, and have have no problem traveling alone when I must. But it's more fun to travel with Mommy (my wife). I am a celebate cuckold and Mommy and her boyfriend travel and vacation together. Her man is a great golfer and I am his personal caddy at his country club. Their vacations usually involve playing golf with business associates or his friends. So while I'm doing my caddy duties for her man, Mommy will go shopping or relax by the pool with their wives. They pay my airfare, my own hotel room and he gives me $50.00 tip for being a good caddy.

• Love
Mommiii said:
Hi everyone
I am a Mommy for a lovely baby adult, but the problem with him is that he can not travel alone and sometimes even when I am with him. My question is how about u what is your experience with travel, is that problem because of baby adult fetish or only my baby has the problem ? Can u please share your opinions because it becomes too much, I need to stress out each time i need to spend holiday with my baby
It’s different for everybody I could travel with you and yeah just just in case we visit my family know we can’t be mommy and baby

Reactions: medfet878
TeddyJoy said:
I love traveling. Do it as often as I can and not as often as I'd like. Kind of like being in little space. I'll just say a certain degree of codependency isn't healthy. And the A in ABDL is very important. Maybe your little just has a fear of flying, that is commen with many adults.
U re a very good baby, i wish if my baby just be like u.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Cashew, VisaT and 1 other person
Kittyinpink said:
Your his mommy..
When I start giving him instructions, he replied that he is not a baby anymore, he played the role only when he wants to...

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: medfet878, VisaT, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Turtle said:
It’s different for everybody I could travel with you and yeah just just in case we visit my family know we can’t be mommy and baby
Hi baby
Yes for sure, I dont treat him as a baby in front of his family or at work, but my little baby play the role only when he needs to come on diaper like few times a week, but I would want to him to be a full time baby at least home, it is not good when not to listen to Mommy

• Love
Mommiii said:
When I start giving him instructions, he replied that he is not a baby anymore, he played the role only when he wants to...
Well then make him a bet put him in regular underwear and tell him you’re not a baby no more but if you can make it 24 hours I won’t call you baby but what he don’t know is put some laxative in his drink or food To prove to him he is a baby and he needs his mommy all the time not just sometimes when he feels like it

Mommiii said:
Hi baby
Yes for sure, I dont treat him as a baby in front of his family or at work, but my little baby play the role only when he needs to come on diaper like few times a week, but I would want to him to be a full time baby at least home, it is not good when not to listen to Mommy
Yes it’s not good to not listen to mommy and if I was your baby I would be full-time and I would cut all contact with my family I live in a toxic home and you’re right babies need to listen to their mommies not just when they feel like it And no cum on diapers it’s not sexual for me

Mommiii said:
Hi baby
I would be full-time at home and in public only if I can hide my diapers under my pants in public 24 seven mommy and baby yeah I hope you have a good life with your baby and I can give you some pointers and some chips if you private messaged me

Mommiii said:
😮 if I do that to my mummy she smacks my bum and tells me she is in charge all the time

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and Turtle
Is your baby afraid of flying? That might be the bigger issue here, and it's a hard one to solve. FWIW I'm kind of afraid of traveling by myself as well; I've traveled a lot in the past but only when my parents were with me. You could try reassuring him of mommy's presence, like staying on the phone with him as much as possible when he's going through the airport. If he has any comfort items you could pack them for him so he can hold them on the flight. Give him a distraction, like a game he can play while in the air. And if he's traveling to meet you just impress on him how great it will be when he gets there but also how he has to get through the traveling to do that.

Besides that, if it's possible for you guys, maybe seeing a therapist could be beneficial? Being so afraid of flying alone you refuse to go sounds like an issue you'll want to get resolved. I know that's not really an option for everyone, though.

I can tell you it's not an issue with being an adult baby. Some people just have psychological blocks about flying. The good news is it's definitely something that can be overcome!

Reactions: medfet878 and Mommiii
Mommiii said:
That's SPANK time !

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Mommiii, AliB and 1 other person
LadyOfTintagel said:
Is your baby afraid of flying? That might be the bigger issue here, and it's a hard one to solve. FWIW I'm kind of afraid of traveling by myself as well; I've traveled a lot in the past but only when my parents were with me. You could try reassuring him of mommy's presence, like staying on the phone with him as much as possible when he's going through the airport. If he has any comfort items you could pack them for him so he can hold them on the flight. Give him a distraction, like a game he can play while in the air. And if he's traveling to meet you just impress on him how great it will be when he gets there but also how he has to get through the traveling to do that.

Besides that, if it's possible for you guys, maybe seeing a therapist could be beneficial? Being so afraid of flying alone you refuse to go sounds like an issue you'll want to get resolved. I know that's not really an option for everyone, though.

I can tell you it's not an issue with being an adult baby. Some people just have psychological blocks about flying. The good news is it's definitely something that can be overcome!

LadyOfTintagel said:

Thanks for your reply
True what u re saying and that s what my baby has told me that he has traveled only with his parents in the past and he can do that only with his mother and still not so easy for him. I need to talk a lot and reassure him before effectively traveling and many times we had to cancel everything last minute. He is following the therapist, but it doesn't help that much. I notice that packing his things and grabbing his hands help for short travel. But not long flight. He makes me nervous complaining and shaking all along the trip. When i ask him he replied it is not easy for me to travel, but i cant get where is the problem i am with him what will happen nothing... I wanted to know if all babies are like that or only my little stubborn baby. I think I got a good idea now, but still i dont know what to do to solve the problem

• Thinking
Reactions: medfet878 and VisaT
Kittyinpink said:
That's SPANK time !
I doesn't help, i tried it and he ends up crying for the rest of the day and i had to cancel the flight and put him in diaper

Reactions: medfet878 and VisaT
Mommiii said:
Hi everyone
It's understandable for Baby to feel attached to his Mommy and have fears associated with travel and separation. And be honest, it's hard for Mommy to let go of Baby isn't it?
Skillful maternal nurturing and soft words of reassurance will help..
Let him Baby know that the travel separation will be temporary and that Mommy will be there when Baby returns.
Encourage Baby by reminding him that he Mommy's "Big Boy" and she believes in his ability to "do it".
Routine is important so set a schedule for telephone calls and make Mommy's expectation clear to Baby that he must be available when Mommy calls and/or Baby must call Mommy when he is supposed to.
Just be a loving Mommy and all other things will work out.

Reactions: medfet878 and Mommiii
Mommiii said:
Thanks for your reply
True what u re saying and that s what my baby has told me that he has traveled only with his parents in the past and he can do that only with his mother and still not so easy for him. I need to talk a lot and reassure him before effectively traveling and many times we had to cancel everything last minute. He is following the therapist, but it doesn't help that much. I notice that packing his things and grabbing his hands help for short travel. But not long flight. He makes me nervous complaining and shaking all along the trip. When i ask him he replied it is not easy for me to travel, but i cant get where is the problem i am with him what will happen nothing... I wanted to know if all babies are like that or only my little stubborn baby. I think I got a good idea now, but still i dont know what to do to solve the problem
Oh no mommy I would not do that at all and we would not cancel our plans right at first I am not OK but after the plane takes off and gets in the sky I’m OK

Reactions: VisaT and medfet878
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back