Can anyone recommend a diaper pail

babydino26

Diapered Paleontologist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I’m slowly getting tired of having to go to the dumpster every time I change out of a dirty diaper. I was wondering if anyone has a diaper pail they can recommend so I can throw away my dirty diapers all at once, instead of using multiple plastic bags a week by throwing away each one individually.

I'll real talk if you have the kinda space for it Something like one of these or that 14 gallon one I JUST SAW that might actually match the type of thing I have

I use to work in a factory where we had tons of these and when that material was empty if people wanted they could claim the empty barrel if they defaced it, so that's what I did, I may repalce that with one of these
1627833667821.png

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants
babydino26 said:
I’m slowly getting tired of having to go to the dumpster every time I change out of a dirty diaper. I was wondering if anyone has a diaper pail they can recommend so I can throw away my dirty diapers all at once, instead of using multiple plastic bags a week by throwing away each one individually.
I use an Akord 330. It takes their special bags which are way better at containing odor than normal garbage bags. I picked this model specifically because the hole is big enough to fit pretty much any abdl diaper. Some pails have really small holes.

Reactions: TigerDL, LainIsLain, mayhem and 3 others
Dekor plus that's what i use.

I use a The Home Depot bucket. 😜 The rubber seal works very well at containing odors and I dump the contents with the rest of the trash day trash when it's getting full. 🙂View attachment 60350

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 47221
babydino26 said:
The best I've found is just a garbage can I found at Target. The lid seals to keep smells in.

I used a DiaperGenie for a long time. The biggest issue is that the mouth isn't very wide for adult diapers but you can cram them in there. It's pretty chincy (even for baby use) and will break before too long. I repaired one once, but it's a bad design.

I have a janibell which can be loaded with their continuous bags (these work like the diaper genie but they just come as a bulk tube without the silly blue plastic ring). You can also just load individual tall kitchen can bags in it and it works just as well.

Reactions: SAPexpanded
babydino26 said:
Are you talking about poopy/messy diapers or just wet diapers? There have been some great suggestions posted already for classic baby-style diaper pails, but I don't have the space or desire for one of those sitting in the corner of my bedroom. Plus, unless you're 24/7, you're probably not going to fill a diaper pail quick enough (a couple times a week) and when you do empty it, the smell may be overwhelming. I keep it simple and put used diapers into small plastic bags, then throw them in my kitchen trash, which gets taken to the dumpster every few days.
This may not be the fancy diaper pail style solution you were looking for, but these have been working well for me.
For average size adult diapers (I haven't tried to fit a Megamax in one of these bags yet): Arm and Hammer diaper scented diaper bags and the dispenser.
For ABDL diapers of any size - a simple 4 gallon trash can bag that is lightly scented.

My diaper time is all fun and games and not regular, but we use a classic Diaper Genie.

Fun (45).jpg

Reactions: Scott729
I use a Home Depot 5 gallon bucket with a Gamma lid that screws on. It is a great diaper pail.

I too use a real Diaper Genie i bought at Target. It works great.

Littlebabybecca said:
My diaper time is all fun and games and not regular, but we use a classic Diaper Genie.

View attachment 60366
I have one that looks just like that from when I was a baby.. (the first time)
how do you get diapies to fit in it? i can't get size 6 diapies to fit in it half the time unless they are only lightly used.

Empty kitty litter bucket with a lid. Sometimes you can find them for free.

LilByte said:
I have one that looks just like that from when I was a baby.. (the first time)
how do you get diapies to fit in it? i can't get size 6 diapies to fit in it half the time unless they are only lightly used.
Mine is from the mid 90's. You are right, my size 7 Pampers just barely fit the opening. I wear for fun and my wife helps with my baby time which only wetting is allowed. The fact that I wear real baby diapers and pull-ups I never "over wet". With a little practice now we have no problem fitting them in. We pretty much roll them more than fold them over.

Nice

Reactions: Littlebabybecca
Back