Calling all U.K. ABs....

From Stratford upon Avon in my terry nappy and red dungarees and i am doing my work .

Reactions: michaelmc and (deleted member)
Good morning I 'm near Portsmouth / Gosport alway's ready to chat.

FlowerGirl said:
Any U.K. based ABs want to chat? :)
Taunton here always up to chat

im from portsmouth too <3

Hello all I am from the Sussex area, I have something I wanted to link if anyone is interested.

Just to spread the word I am going to be linking this post to a thread I made for a meetup in Brighton I plan to try and do 3 times a year. So anyone from the south of the UK that thinks Brighton is not that far away by all means think about coming or atleast adding to the thread for ideas of what to do.
The meetup has been outlined in the thread but a simple sum up would be a vanilla and discreet meetup in a mainstream city of the south where people can come and meet/ talk to other people in the community and have a fun/ enjoyable day out. (It is not a full on AB/DL event just a vanilla meetup with like minded people)

Last edited:
FlowerGirl said:
Any U.K. based ABs want to chat? :)
Sure if you're still active. I'm a northerner. Yorkshire to be exact 💯

Nappiedbulldog13 said:
Good good 👍👍 I know that feeling!! There seems to be a fair few more ABDLs down south though than there is up north! I literally know of nobody local to me!! 🤣🤣 never mind thats what platforms like this are for i guess 😊😊 i dont mind a poopy nappy but i understand its not for everybody. Oh wow you wear cammies outside the house? Nice! I do find though that abdl nappies are too thick for me to wear outdoors so i stick with ID and Tena, but when im messing around indoors i love to waddle round in a thicker nappy 😜😜
I'm local. You'd be surprised how many of us there are. I go to events too

Toddler1 said:
From Stratford upon Avon in my terry nappy and red dungarees and i am doing my work .
Did a lot of work in Stratford in my youth (y)

Today its terry nappy boosted with a smaller terry nappy folded with muslin nappy as a liner ,plastic pants .All under my body suit and romper with my new m and s dribble bib .

I'm also in the UK – I think we're pretty well represented here on ADISC! I'm always happy to chat, and would love to go to some events too, but I don't really know where to start with that, so any advice would be welcome. :)

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Toddler1 said:
I'd love to get some dungarees! Where did you get yours from? Thanks! :)

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
abrich said:
I'd love to get some dungarees! Where did you get yours from? Thanks! :)
I got mine on vinted.com for £5 +postage mine are lilac i love em! ❤️

Just a statistical curiosity. Is the original poster still around? The item is almost 2 years old.

abrich said:
I'd love to get some dungarees! Where did you get yours from? Thanks! runandfly.co.uk

• Love
Reactions: abrich
The dungarees are a baggy fit but go over a nappy/diaper comfortably not tight.

• Love
Reactions: abrich and michaelmc
Roland007 said:
Just a statistical curiosity. Is the original poster still around? The item is almost 2 years old.
Possible but unlikely hovering over their name it says they were last seen in April 2022. At the same time though I often go through phases where I disappear or at least go quiet (still visiting just not posting) for several months at a time. depends what I'm up to or how engaged I am in other factors of life.

More in line with the post though Bristol here and pretty much always happy to chat.

Toddler1 said:
The dungarees are a baggy fit but go over a nappy/diaper comfortably not tight.
Thank you! I'll take a look a those! :)

Belarin said:
Possible but unlikely hovering over their name it says they were last seen in April 2022. At the same time though I often go through phases where I disappear or at least go quiet (still visiting just not posting) for several months at a time. depends what I'm up to or how engaged I am in other factors of life.

More in line with the post though Bristol here and pretty much always happy to chat.
I'm the same. I'd like to have more time for posting than I do, and it goes in phases, largely depending on what's going on with work…

I'm in Wiltshire, so not too far from you. :)

With all of us on here from the UK, it feels like there's scope for more events than are currently running.

Reactions: Safari
abrich said:
I'm the same. I'd like to have more time for posting than I do, and it goes in phases, largely depending on what's going on with work…

I'm in Wiltshire, so not too far from you. :)

With all of us on here from the UK, it feels like there's scope for more events than are currently running.
Wiltshire nice, my sister used to live out that way, not too far outside Mere.

There is definitely more scope for more events, there are actually quite a few... A handful of larger events (though some still haven't restarted since covid) that can be found but also many smaller local events that are harder to find (usually by meeting someone who attends). But we could definitely use more.

Back