Calling all caregivers

I love that! I agree diaper wearing isn’t really my thing either, but I love being a mommy!

Do either of you have any rules or routines in place for each of your littles? :)

Reactions: NeedAMommy1981, Kyma and Deleted member 60285
Mama2Cuyler said:
Hi, I'm mommy to my little, Cuyler. I'd love to have our own chat and squat here until we have one.

I met my little in late 2019 and took a chance. Things started very slow with us as he is anxious and he has some disabilities, but our mommy/ab relationship slowly grew naturally. Things really picked up in the second part of last and I have come to care deeply for him. I should probably be clear that our relationship is completely mommy/baby and not physical at all. We both see each other in our mommy and child roles and that is what works for us. We started off this year with him moving in with me and we have immersed ourselves in the relationship. So the only time I'm NOT mommy is when I'm at work, or if one of us needs a break, although niether of us has yet.. And honestly, even when I'm at work I'm thinking about him and I try to call at least once every day..

I mentioned that Cuyler has disabilities. He is visually impaired and has minor cp. He walks with a wide gait and he can only walk for short distances without a walker. He also has severe anxiety, but we've been working on it and I am so very proud of my boy for trying so hard for mommy. He is so sweet and so smart, and an absolute joy be with. He is very creative and his favorite things are are his blocks, his Thomas trains, coloring, and snuggling while mama reads to him. He listens and behaves "most" of the time, but he is a boy and has trouble sometimes. His least favorite things are scary things, getting shots at the doctor, and thunder storms. When we have a thunder storm during the night he cries and climbs into bed with mama and needs to be held. Oh, and he used to HATE getting a bath but we've been working on it and it's gotten easier as long as he has plenty of playtime in the tub before mommy starts washing him. Hair washing is still struggle so if any other caregivers have any ideas I'm listening.

I'm an avid runner and when the weather gets better in the spring I'm planning on getting an adult jogging stroller so I can run with him. Other than that I'm a professional woman and for the first time in my life I'm starting to understand how hard it is for single moms and how torn they feel leaving their babies to go to work. It used to be that work was everything, and now sometimes it's hard. But Cuyler is on disability due to his issues so I need to be the primary earner.

Thanks for listening (reading),
Sarah
Well see a mommy that does not care if a baby is disabled I myself is disabled I am a abdl as well I have frontal load damage and I've been trying to find a mommy and I keep on getting scammed why does people do this to abdl I have sent money and the recent Mommy I have been talking to she loves me so much what she says but does mommy's actually get kidnapped or not because that's what she's saying is why she can't come get me I want to move in with her and be with her but I don't know why she don't want to come get me but if she is another scam I don't know I wish she would be real because I really need mommy and I'm tired of looking I'm fixing to give up on the looking for anybody I have been single all my life I'm still a virgin and I don't care no more if I don't find the mommy that's bad to say but I have been hurt and scammed so many times

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Deleted member 60181
Mallowmarsh said:
I love that! I agree diaper wearing isn’t really my thing either, but I love being a mommy!

Do either of you have any rules or routines in place for each of your littles? :)
I'm looking for Mommy that will not hurt me and will not leave me ever I have abandonment issues and trust issues and I'm also disabled frontal load damage and so far I cannot find a mommy that actually wants to be with me all I have found is people that wants money and I have been hurt by that as well how do you find a good mommy

• Sad
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Deleted member 60181
Love is hard enough. Love when you both feel weird, is even harder. Love from a distance, with a disability, in the time of COVID, which has a higher chance of killing us, sooner than others, because of the disability we have, feels like the hardest thing ever. Add that to the fact that he's essentially working 2 jobs right now, and it's the super hardest thing ever! We've already been through fire. We got this. I just have to remember that. We got this. We switch, so, not only am I missing my Little guy, I. . . Want. . My. . . Daddy! He wants his Mama! I know he does. I know it's hard. I deeply get it, from both sides. It is absolutely not okay that they're working him so hard! No fair! Not fair, not, not, absolutely not fair!

I want to meet him. I want to hug and kiss him. Dang it, I want my first date! Yes, I'm grown, and yes, I just said that, and it's the truth. I want my person! I want to be his person. Curse this distance. Roll on, booster shot!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: babypp
I know what you mean I got a disability too frontal lobe damage and I'm trying to meet my mommy as well I want her to be my person I want to kiss her and hug her and cuddle her and be with her forever she's the only one that makes me feel safe

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
What kind of surgery and my thoughts is you're doing the right thing if you think it's necessary and if it's

Me and my girlfriend switch roles on who's the CG but she likes the CG role so she'll be the CG a whole month then be the baby for a few weeks, we both wear diapers when doing the CG role for two reasons, one we both like wearing diapers and two one time while she was the CG she tried to explain that she didn't need to wear diapers because she could use the potty well me being the baby interpreted that as going potty and since I could do that already in my diapers I decided that if mommy didn't need to wear then I didn't either so after taking off my wet diaper multiple times she put one on so I would stop, she also used packing tape on my diaper to make sure I didn't take it off again

Reactions: Deleted member 60181
Mallowmarsh said:

Rules while wearing are follow the plushie rule, we have plushie that indicate wether I as mommy, am willing to change wet or messy diapers or if I’m not in the mood for changes at all.
He must be discrete when our daughter is home but can enjoy whatever level of clothing he chooses when she is not in the house .

Routines vary but I do diaper him before bed and if necessary will change him in the night.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and littlemoosey
Nice to see a CG thread to share ideas and experiences, would be nice to have a forum for it though I could see it getting overrun with requests for a mummy/daddy/CG, would have to be well moderated.

I am tending much more toward the CG/daddy side of things lately, I don't have a little of my own and have only had a couple chances to be a CG so far, looking to build on that but would like to be able to switch and be little now and then.

Just thought I'd post here for my take on this.
cannamommy said:
Rules while wearing are follow the plushie rule, we have plushie that indicate wether I as mommy, am willing to change wet or messy diapers or if I’m not in the mood for changes at all.
He must be discrete when our daughter is home but can enjoy whatever level of clothing he chooses when she is not in the house .

Routines vary but I do diaper him before bed and if necessary will change him in the night.
I've been chatting to someone on here recently and was talking about how not only rules and boundaries are important but also understanding one another, not so hard maybe if you are married or with a long time partner who you have gotten used to visual indicators, but if looking after a little or littles on more short term or "play day" basis I have been working on a Colour coding system.

So for me I would have something like bracelets/necklaces/hairbows/ribbons etc. That the little one can wear on their person, all in different colours. They would need to have free access to these and an change them as their mood/feelings change (though for some there may be rules about how often/when they can do so), each colour would represent a particular thing that they want/need at that time.

So for example:
White="I feel like an innocent baby and I just want to be loved, supported and treated kindly and have you completely take charge"
Yellow="I'm feeling bit bigger right now, I'm not a baby but not yet a big boy/girl, give me some freedom and let me make some choices but please don't scold or punish me harshly"
Orange="I'm feeling a bit cheeky and I may misbehave, if I do please tell me off and punish me but no corporal punishment"
Red=Similar to orange but with the additional acceptance of spankings
Black="I want to be an adult"

There would be other colours and these "rules" are not necessarily set they can be adapted to whatever you both need/want and could even be combined to create different outcomes.

The CG would also need to have a set for themselves that have different meanings depending on their moods.
For Example:
Black="I need a little space for myself/I need to recharge/I have a lot of work to do, please don't pester me for a bit", It can be hard looking after a little one and sometimes you just need a break.
Orange="I'm in a fragile mood, please try to be good and considerate"
Yellow="I'm in a playful mood let's find something fun to do"
Green="I'm feeling a little sick/under the weather please be gentle, I'd rather not have lots of toys to tidy/dirty nappies etc. today"

And so on, the whole idea of this being that both of you can tell at a glance how the other is feeling and what they want/what to expect. without having to break any kind of headspace to discuss it, or if you have other littles coming for a playdate everyone has that base level of recognition.

Of course you would have other rules regarding what happens and what you are willing to do depending on the circumstances, but this would help everyone better understand each other and hopefully smooth out the experiences.

What do you think?

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and LittlePrince
Belarin said:
Nice to see a CG thread to share ideas and experiences, would be nice to have a forum for it though I could see it getting overrun with requests for a mummy/daddy/CG, would have to be well moderated.

I am tending much more toward the CG/daddy side of things lately, I don't have a little of my own and have only had a couple chances to be a CG so far, looking to build on that but would like to be able to switch and be little now and then.

I've been chatting to someone on here recently and was talking about how not only rules and boundaries are important but also understanding one another, not so hard maybe if you are married or with a long time partner who you have gotten used to visual indicators, but if looking after a little or littles on more short term or "play day" basis I have been working on a Colour coding system.

So for me I would have something like bracelets/necklaces/hairbows/ribbons etc. That the little one can wear on their person, all in different colours. They would need to have free access to these and an change them as their mood/feelings change (though for some there may be rules about how often/when they can do so), each colour would represent a particular thing that they want/need at that time.

So for example:
White="I feel like an innocent baby and I just want to be loved, supported and treated kindly and have you completely take charge"
Yellow="I'm feeling bit bigger right now, I'm not a baby but not yet a big boy/girl, give me some freedom and let me make some choices but please don't scold or punish me harshly"
Orange="I'm feeling a bit cheeky and I may misbehave, if I do please tell me off and punish me but no corporal punishment"

There would be other colours and these "rules" are not necessarily set they can be adapted to whatever you both need/want and could even be combined to create different outcomes.

The CG would also need to have a set for themselves that have different meanings depending on their moods.
For Example:
Black="I need a little space for myself/I need to recharge/I have a lot of work to do, please don't pester me for a bit", It can be hard looking after a little one and sometimes you just need a break.
Green="I'm feeling a little sick/under the weather please be gentle, I'd rather not have lots of toys to tidy/dirty nappies etc. today"

And so on, the whole idea of this being that both of you can tell at a glance how the other is feeling and what they want/what to expect. without having to break any kind of headspace to discuss it, or if you have other littles coming for a playdate everyone has that base level of recognition.

Of course you would have other rules regarding what happens and what you are willing to do depending on the circumstances, but this would help everyone better understand each other and hopefully smooth out the experiences.

What do you think?
I think this system is wonderful and I just might adopt portions of it in CBs and I relationship:) well done and I think you putting this time in to create this would/will make you and a little very happy someday

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, ARBBB2 and Belarin
cannamommy said:
I think this system is wonderful and I just might adopt portions of it in CBs and I relationship:) well done and I think you putting this time in to create this would/will make you and a little very happy someday
Thanks, I'd come up with the idea a while back when talking with a little who had just found a daddy about how much it affected her headspace when she had to tell daddy if things were not right, she always had ribbons or bows in here hair and I figured that she could use them to wordlessly communicate her needs/desires and she loved the idea.

Since I seem to be moving more toward the CG role I have thought a lot about this and how I would incorporate it, what colours could mean what items could be used etc. I figured bracelets would be more suitable for boys and girls more than hairbows/ribbons but might also get covered by clothing Something like these maybe or perhaps sewing some out of ribbing/cuffing fabric so they are softer. you could have a dark and light for each of the 6 main colours (red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple) plus a light and dark pink and black and white giving 16 possible options+ combinations if you really wanted to go farther with it.

The best part is it's totally adaptable to whatever your own needs are.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 60285 and LittlePrince
cannamommy said:

How cute a plushie rule?
That is understandable, and I love how even though you have a daughter you both find your mommy/abdl time.
I love reading yours and CBS adventures and I am glad everything is going so well with BG as well!

Belarin said:

So for example:

For Example:

What do you think?
I love this!! It is important to always take the other persons feelings into account. I think this is a great idea even if you are married or in a long term relationship. Sometimes one wants to please the other, but they should never given it just to make one side happy. Both sides need to be satisfied:)

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Belarin
Mallowmarsh said:
How cute a plushie rule?
That is understandable, and I love how even though you have a daughter you both find your mommy/abdl time.
I love reading yours and CBS adventures and I am glad everything is going so well with BG as well!
Thank you, it’s a system that works for us especially with having a child around.

And yes, things with BG are going great, BG and I are headed to the Napa valley for a wine tasting while CB and his friends go on a camping trip. Our daughter spending time with her grandparents.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Mallowmarsh
cannamommy said:
Thank you, it’s a system that works for us especially with having a child around.

And yes, things with BG are going great, BG and I are headed to the Napa valley for a wine tasting while CB and his friends go on a camping trip. Our daughter spending time with her grandparents

That sounds amazing! Never been to Napa, but did drive past on our way to Oregon. I’m glad you and BG have that relationship!

Mallowmarsh said:
That sounds amazing! Never been to Napa, but did drive past on our way to Oregon. I’m glad you and BG have that relationship!
BG and I have sprouted our own friendship, and I’m glad as well, being a mom I don’t get out much and these outings with BG have been fun.

• Love
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Mallowmarsh
Attention mommies! How do you get in touch with a country board of Developmental Disabilities who is seeking a mommy/caregiver as a medical/HPC Provider? Are there legal actions that need to take? My case worker is looking around for HPC/Medical staff for me. I told my therapist I'm a ABDL. He also knows I'm a ABDL. It's hard finding a mommy in the area who wants to provide services for you. "LEGALLY" I live in Marion, OH. 30 years old with a learning disability with severe anxiety. Looking for a mommy to be cared for. How does someone like me get the Board of DD find a legal mommy/caregiver to Baby me, bottle feed me, Breast feed me, take care of me, dress me in girl clothes, Diaper and pamper/change me etc with out getting in trouble with the law? I feel like I need a motherly like staff/caregiver in my life. I'm moving. So Im going to need a mommy to take care of me in my apartment. :'( How do you find a legal mommy this way? Any advice for a ABDL,Little,Sissy? Not into kinky stuff btw.

Last edited:
Not likely to happen, abdl is not generally considered as a developmental disorder, it may be considered as an effect/lead into from such a disorder but even then you will not be assigned a "mummy" to care for you.

To have a carer you would need to be affected in such a way as to be physically incapable of self care. Anything less and they are more likely to ignore the request and/or recommend you to a mental health facility in which you will still not have a "mummy" figure and would probably be denied access to diapers as at that point it would be considered a self harming condition that needs to be stopped, you really don't want to go this route.

Even if you were able to miraculously be accepted as in need of care and support staff, they would not "mummy" you, there may be a chance they will change diapers (unlikely if you are physically capable and not in a parental way) and won't feed or give you bottles. Breastfeeding would be out of the question as if it is not actually illegal will be considered immoral and won't happen.

If you want a mummy you need to go out into the world and meet people, given time, commitment and discussion you should eventually find someone who is willing.

Sorry if this sounds harsh but it is how things work.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Forced
Always some whack job hijacking these threads with some psychobabble. This is exactly why my wife won’t create an account on here. Disappointing the number of desperate males that feel the need to constantly bombard every “mommy” that makes an appearance on here. Too bad. I enjoy some of these threads but always leave it up to some nutter to get on here posting crazy shit about getting a certified mommy through the state. Wtf???!!! Try to ground yourself in reality please. This is a website for support of the Incon crowd and the abdl community. Way too much weird shit going on here now. Between the obviously fake accounts to the over the top crazies I’m worried this website is headed straight into the crapper.

• Love
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, Woncrinklz and Forced
Back