California babys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg301 said:
I'm good. I take it that you're in the bay area as well? If so, I can send you a PM for more info. ^^ Also, darn bit too far for me, Nabe. :p
I'm also from the Bay Area! So nice to see a strong NorCal representation here!

Reactions: DistortedWolf, espectro and nectar0001
Yup, I'm from NorCal myself.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and nectar0001
hi Bay friends!!!

Reactions: DistortedWolf, Woncrinklz, Lyric and 1 other person
Bay area here!

Reactions: DistortedWolf, Woncrinklz and nectar0001
Van Nuys DL over here :)

Reactions: diaperbutt09 and JimmyBBCA
Ok

Omg301 said:
I'm good. I take it that you're in the bay area as well? If so, I can send you a PM for more info. ^^ Also, darn bit too far for me, Nabe. :p
Yes I'm from Placerville California but I yous to live in the bay area

Reactions: Woncrinklz and nectar0001
Reactions: DistortedWolf, Woncrinklz, Lyric and 1 other person
Nice to see so many bay area folks here. I've been working on putting a community together. If you're able to PM, I'd like to chat more about it. I'm trying to get local peeps on here so we can maybe schedule meetups, etc. :) I won't discuss it publicly so we don't devolve into random advertising.

Reactions: DistortedWolf, Lyric and nectar0001
I'm from central CA. Stockton area. Am currently seeing a guy from Sac who seems to be pretty in the know about the scene, especially for furries. I'm not a fur myself, but if there's a group thing that ends up happening we could all connect.

SoCal is pretty far for me, BUT I have family down there so a visit is possible.

Reactions: BabyBri22, Omg301 and nectar0001
BigKid25 said:
I'm from central CA. Stockton area. Am currently seeing a guy from Sac who seems to be pretty in the know about the scene, especially for furries. I'm not a fur myself, but if there's a group thing that ends up happening we could all connect.

SoCal is pretty far for me, BUT I have family down there so a visit is possible.
My group is prirmarily for bay area ABDL folks, but I'll send you a private message with more info just in case. It's not super active right now, honestly, but it'll be a good way to keep the local people in the same group and we can open up more when we get enough people.

Reactions: Mallowmarsh, BabyBri22, nectar0001 and 1 other person
I'm also in the Bay

Reactions: DistortedWolf, Woncrinklz, BabyBri22 and 2 others
Omg301 said:
My group is prirmarily for bay area ABDL folks, but I'll send you a private message with more info just in case. It's not super active right now, honestly, but it'll be a good way to keep the local people in the same group and we can open up more when we get enough people.

Bay is cool with enough advanced notice. I'm sort of a mess until the Summer and MAYBE certain weekends. But I'm happy to keep in contact and see what works.

Reactions: nectar0001
Orange County, Anaheim Yorba Linda area

Reactions: atreyu87
i created a thread for socal babies. been trying to get a group together

Reactions: BabyBri22, Lyric, nectar0001 and 1 other person
Omg301 said:
join up and we can chat! love to get to know folks in the Bay

BigKid25 said:

I'm from central CA as well, in the Modesto area. New to the scene, but looking to meet others who are active.

Reactions: BigKid25 and nectar0001
diaperedwife4life said:
Not California but close, Reno Nevada here
eyy same!

Reactions: tbjay and nectar0001
Omg301 said:
Orange county

Reactions: nectar0001
diaperedwife4life said:
Not California but close, Reno Nevada here
Hey! Feel free to hit me up. I'm reaching out to everyone I can to build a community here. I'm about to start talks for an event with the parks department on behalf of IndyDreamWorld. Hopefully Probably in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back