Build a bear examples

Sitherus said:
could you remove the wig and show it on a white wall that no one will recognize? My background is super recognizable... also you can scent them? also also how well did the scent hold up?
People might still recognize the plush even without the wig. Sorry!

The scent tag add on only lasted about three months, sadly. She smelled amazing!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
This is my bear Sparkle. I made her earlier this year to be my Capcon buddy and she has been my Best stuffie ever since.

Attachments

• JPEG_20200301_132159.jpg
    JPEG_20200301_132159.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
We have an entire family of pikachu headed up by a BaB. When we made him, we asked the people to overstuff him to the point that the clothes didn't quite fit right anymore. Everyone there had a blast and thought that the overstuffed pikachu was super cute. All of the pikachu are named after different sedative drugs because of a funny incident in which my wife forgot the word "pikachu" and randomly substituted "Ambien".

In addition to that menagerie, she has Diana (Wonder Woman), and I have a vulpix. We bring one or more of the pikachu family to any con we go to (furry, comic, zoo outing, vacation, whatever).

I'm working so I can't post a photo right now but my only build a bear is a girl phillie phanatic. I got her at the first game I went to about 12 years ago right after the phillies won the world series. She was a gift from my then boyfriend now husband.

Back