Bridal Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pansybabi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Hi Everyone: I think that this is my second time of ever having posted anything here on Adisc. The first time was so long ago, this may very well qualify, in earnest, as my first “real legitimate” post. In short, I do not post very often. However, I do visit quite often to read the posts, which I enjoy doing very much. I also wish to say thank you to all who do post more frequently than I. The topics are always interesting. So much has already been said on many of the topics that appear here that adding onto them might be redundant on my part, so read what you write is as far as I usually go, this post notwithstanding. Still, thank you for posting and giving this adult sissy baby some enjoyable and insightful reading on the subject of being a little.

I am not certain that this topic has ever been posted (If it has, my sincere apologies.), but I have encountered it a few times in the past when exploring the ABDL world outside of Adisc. The subject, as the title of the thread indicates, is about Bridal Diapers.

Apparently, back in 2010 there was some stirring of interest, or hoopla, online about it, when an out of the way kind of or off-handed kind of comment was posted on a message board about a bride who was afraid of having an accident or becoming so nervous on the big day that she might lose control of her blatter or bowels or both before God, the minister, the groom, and everyone else there to witness the nuptials; the owner of the bridal wear shop where she was buying her dress provided her with or suggested the wearing of a Bridal Diaper. There was also comments about another reason why a bride or brides might choose to wear a Bridal Diaper, which is or was owing to the difficulty of having to navigate onto a toilet while in an elaborate, ornate, and great big wedding dress.

The reason for posting, other than making a more legitimate appearance here on Adisc, is to comment on some of the really mean comments that people—from back in 2010–made about brides possibly donning a diaper on their big day. To digress for a second, the off-handed comments that appeared on the original message board that started all the hoopla, soon stretched to become a possible urban myth. Then, there were or are spin-off stories on the subject too. They involved bridesmaids and flower girls, older, much older flower girls, having, per the instructions of the bride, to also wear a diaper during the wedding ceremony; ther were or are stories of girls who attended their first communions and did so by having to wear a diaper to symbolize innocence and purity. There may have also been practical reasons behind requiring this infantile attire too. There was or is an online story that I once read (I am not certain of the validity or the truthfulness of the story) that a seventeen year old teenage girl decided to go through with or was allowed to go through with her first communion at such a late age, but she had to wear a diaper under the white communion dress during the ceremony to reflect innocence and purity. I wonder if these are true stories or reasonable reasons for these people having to wear a diaper?

Finally, the reason for my post is that there were so many negative or just plain mean comments against a bride or any bride and bridesmaids who might think of wearing a diaper under her wedding dress or under their bridesmaids dresses on the big day. Some of this commentary, some also transferred to even flower girls and older girls going through their first communion ceremonies, was or is equally negative. For the brides, the idea of donning a diaper was or is out of practicality and to compensate for having too accommodate such awkward dresses to complete the wedding ceremony. They—the brides who might have considered wearing a diaper—seemed to be aware of what their bodies “might do” on that day and thought that an adult diaper would give them some peace of mind.

I am curious to know others’ thoughts or to know if these are scenarios or moments or circumstances where diapers are used or would be required to be used. As far as the brides go, wearing a diaper under the wedding dress, as long as it did not detract or be noticeable in any way to negatively impact the whole affair seemed reasonable. These women did not seem to be playing out an ABDL fantasy. It was out of a sense of practicality for them and for the bridesmaids and the flower girls too. I just thought that the comments that other people posted were just plain mean to be, well, mean.

In advance, thank you for reading the post. I hope it is, in the vein or in the spirit, of being positive about wearing diapers.

Pansybabi

You won’t find any mean comments here regarding the wearing of diapers at any time. Forcing as opposed to suggesting the wearing of diapers by anyone who might be against them might be a bit much however.
Many DLs wish for their SO’s to participate in various diaper activities but I have never read of anyone forcing diaper wearing on anyone, at least not here.
So welcome back and thanks for posting an interesting topic for discussion.

Bridak nappies are a fact. as for first communion nappies, i have attended numerous first communion services, including my own and apart from myself have never seen a child wearing one. Noemal wear for communion is white from the ground up all of which is enough to satisfy the [urity.

Thank you Kayleigh and PCBaby for responding to my really long post. I hope that my point for posting did not get lost in all the details.

Thank you, specifically to PCBaby, for clarifying that Bridal Diapers (Nappies) are a fact. The posts back in 2010 seemed to suggest that the idea of brides wearing diapers on their wedding day was pure fiction.

It seemed reasonable to me given nervous and excitement can really send the body reeling and a good diaper would definitely be more welcome than a hinderance.

Pansybabi

Bridal diapers may be a real thing, but I would guess that other than women who already experience some level of incontinence or are DL, it is extremely extremely rare. I searched the topic one time and couldn’t find many real examples other than an ABDL couple that was getting married.

Thank you RedPandaDL for joining the discussion and/or providing some commentary. I did consider that the story that I read a while back and revisited earlier again today may have been unique to the bride of that time period may have been someone who had occasional incontinence issues and chose not to risk it having a problem on a very important day. Meaning, it might have been an isolated issue.

The other research that I did seem to suggest that wearing a diaper under all that satin and tulle and voluminous dress made wearing it just practical. And, even though I am biased about wearing a diaper whenever I can or like, it seemed to make sense. Still, the other comments (the mean ones to which I refer in the original post) may have been directed at some fiction written to appeal to the ADDL community.

Pansybabi

Reactions: ChocChip
I suppose these days with the likes of Tena silhoutte and tena noir there is less demand for a fukk nappy.

PCBaby: Probably. But, there are all sorts of preferences in this kink.

I do remember seeing some video of a male and female reporter covering this topic. They didn’t interview any brides but rather a wedding planner who said that it was real. I don’t recall them interviewing any brides who actually wore a diaper though.
They then proceeded to mildly ridicule it.

Considering how difficult it is to get wedding dresses off to go to the bathroom, I think bridal diapers are a great idea. I just wouldn't willingly mess in one.

The issue with the women's pull-up knickers is that they work for leaks and minor accidents, if you're prone to those, but won't handle being used for a full bladder. So even if the bride gets caught short and has a minor mishap or uses her pull-up to relieve the pressure a bit, she will still have to go to the toilet, and probably change her incontinence knickers as well. Whereas if she's securely taped into a high capacity adult nappy, she can go about her business for the day and not have to visit the facilities often, if at all!

I personally think these are an excellent idea. Astronauts wear these for spacewalks, so why can't brides wear them for marrige walks?

Reactions: BlueStringBean, ChocChip and Seabear
Bridal nappies make sense, I mean there's a need so why not?!!

i read it somewhere, my thoughts is it was here, but bridal diapers was because the complexities of the dress made sense to wear a diaper as to not have to remove the dress, buying them time to enjoy the wedding. no facts to back it, pretty sure even if there is truth to it, owning up to it would be difficult for non ab or dl's

Reactions: RedPandaDL
To all of us it seems that the benefits are obvious and why not wear one. For virtually everyone else in the world, that is not enough to overcome the stigma of wearing and using a diaper.

The first communion diapers is almost all the work of the same person who spams the concept all over various catholic and parenting forums. It's always the same: an kid way older than normal first communion age (13 or so) and cloth diapers and rubber pants.

As someone else described it: "one-handed typing."

Bridal diapers perhaps have a shred more reality, but mostly they get pumped up just for their absurdity the way Lisa Nowak (and now Natalie Portman in the fictionalized version of it) get done.

The other bits of one-handed typing involve people spamming the Disney-related groups talking about how successful making their kids wear diapers to Disney properties for whatever imagined reasons.

I've known a few girls who got married in elaborate dresses and those who were maids of honor for others. No bridal diapers, just the assistance the MOH is required to perform holding skirts etc...

Reactions: RubberJin and Serendiapity
I think it's absurd (based on long experience) to imagine that the reality of anything can be determined through searching online. A better use of imagination is to reasonably consider the range of scenarios in which a "thing" makes sense for oneself or others. I am sure that one form or another of diapers are being worn occasionally by people of all ages and genders for very practical reasons. Minor bouts of diarrhea are very common. The practical value of wearing a diaper outweighs any shame or stigma that might be attached to wearing. Your job involves climbing and working for hours at the top of antenna towers? Attendees at all manner of formal occasions, entertainment venues, and sporting events commonly wear disposables, not as a matter of indulging in "convenience" but to avoid the occasion being ruined by an "accident"--if you're spending a small fortune on tickets and other expenses of attending an event why wouldn't you take this simple and inexpensive precaution? I'm a little surprised that anyone here wouldn't realize that wearing is as common and socially acceptable as it is--except that those here might be a little more likely to be obsessed with the issue. Actually, reasons to wear are much easier to imagine than reasons not to. Maybe those here will feel less "special" as the practical and recreational wearing of diapers becomes ever more common and widely acknowledged. Certainly the manufacturers of both disposables and reusables (and their investors) aren't entirely clueless concerning the viability of this ever-expanding market.

Reactions: Seabear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back