Breastfeeding Fantasies

PNW509Little said:
I was the same as you. I didn't think of it at all as regression. I just knew that we learned that when her breasts were sore from being too full and our kiddo was sleeping, that I could "help out" with that and the process of feeding me also made her aroused or she would climax, so it was a win win. I was never breastfed as a baby because of a milk allergy, but evidently not anymore... lol. It was a sad time when she started weaning him and didn't need me to keep things going. We have been trying again for a while and the thought of nursing now that I am aware of my ABDL side, is very intriguing!
Regular stimulation of the breasts and nipples can also help to produce and maintain milk flow. Some experts suggest pumping both breasts with a hospital-grade electric breast pump every three hours, beginning about two months before you hope to begin breast-feeding. You can also manually stimulate the breasts and nipples (this is where partner participation may come in handy). Breast stimulation can encourage the production and release of prolactin. A qualified lactation consultant may provide you with specific techniques for stimulation and hormone therapy.

Reactions: PNW509Little
Diapercutie said:
I would love to nurse a baby in a Diaper! The thought of them peeing while nursing turns me on.
lol i would love to be that baby hahaha

Reactions: Littlebabaprince, Diapercutie and Lyric
Ahhh, if only I could be breastfed again. Suckling from the breast of a girl who is lactating is the most memorable experience in the world, especially when I'm wearing my diapers and rubber pants. I've been able to enjoy this only a few times in my life.

I've been able to do it one time. It is something I will never forget.

• Love
Reactions: CrazySmoker
My girl lets me fall asleep breastfeeding from her.
Obviously it's dry though, we're younger and without kids for a while.

Reactions: Lyric and sinceiwassmall
KimbaFoxNatsume said:
*Blushes* So um... Where to start? I'm sure a lot of us have these. For me, it's nonsexual. I'm not even sure if I'd like the real thing, but this is what I do. Sometimes when I'm sucking my pacifier, I'll imagine I'm breastfeeding, and I'll almost automatically start this little head bob, like a puppy nursing from its mother. I'll press my face against my stuffed animal, and the combination of the softness and the sucking seems really soothing.
i have this thought too!!! i thought i was the only one!

My Wife & Tax gal is also my diaper Mommy. She's beginning her 21st tax year. Mommy put me back in diapers in 2009, I went back on bottle feeding & pacifiers that same year. In 2016, I went back on full nursing & breastfeeding. Mommy knows its time to nurse when she picks me & Im pulling on her top & bra. Mommy breastfeeds during auditing time at the office (She owns) when we are at home, Mommy is breastfeeding all the time. When we go places, Mommy carries a diaperbag for her baby with everything for me. We have our private spots we go to & nurse & feed away from home. Recently shes been nursing & feeding at office & teaching me what she calls "mr adding machine'

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lyric and Luminaire
MrJayRed said:
My Wife & Tax gal is also my diaper Mommy. She's beginning her 21st tax year. Mommy put me back in diapers in 2009, I went back on bottle feeding & pacifiers that same year. In 2016, I went back on full nursing & breastfeeding. Mommy knows its time to nurse when she picks me & Im pulling on her top & bra. Mommy breastfeeds during auditing time at the office (She owns) when we are at home, Mommy is breastfeeding all the time. When we go places, Mommy carries a diaperbag for her baby with everything for me. We have our private spots we go to & nurse & feed away from home. Recently shes been nursing & feeding at office & teaching me what she calls "mr adding machine'
My dream come true :)

Back