Boyish Littles?

I would have to answer that I am a boyish little. I would say I revert to my younger side as myself as I once was.

Marting said:
I'm a boy when I'm little, but tend not to focus on being boyish or girly. I'm just 'little me'. I think this reflects in the way that I bring up my own daughter. She's obviously a girl biologically but my wife and i try our best to bring her up without adhearing her to gender stereotypes. She's just 'little' she doesn't think of herself as 'girly' or 'boyish' she just 'is'. So as when I'm little,I just try to 'be' and try not to think too much about gender/identity etc (that's for grown ups to think about). I just 'am'. It's a child's parents that give them gender identity, not the child, i think. Hope that makes sense? I am very tired! 😂
Yes - I am a boy and act like a boy - but having said that I also fond when little I am little - if something attracts my eye of attention I will focus on it - Real toddlers dont tend to exhibit boy / girl traits and I am the same

I like cars and bricks but also my pick fluffy donut toy ?

Ok so for me being trans Male to female, one would think that my little is a girl because of it. Actually looking back at my own childhood I was into cars and legos but I was not the rough and tumble typical boy. I didn't have a doll house instead I made a house out of legos. I didn't have dolls but each car I had belonged to a family and they would go to other places and visit others
As a little for me would be more or less mirroring my existing experience in my childhood. The thing that I missed most is being that little girl is the feeling pretty and feeling complete and well I don't know if that will ever get to change.

On the subject of male content, I feel like I'm in a unique position to add some context. I've been shooting ABDL videos for 23 years and I've tried repeatedly to shoot content with all genders. The problem I have faced (and others as well) is reliability. When I hire females to shoot content, about 60% of them actually follow through from interest to shooting. With males, I've had half a dozen actually show up out of the many dozens I've scheduled. I've lost thousands of dollars over the years to male no-shows - not to mention the hours spent planning and setting up.

MrWashington said:
On the subject of male content, I feel like I'm in a unique position to add some context. I've been shooting ABDL videos for 23 years and I've tried repeatedly to shoot content with all genders. The problem I have faced (and others as well) is reliability. When I hire females to shoot content, about 60% of them actually follow through from interest to shooting. With males, I've had half a dozen actually show up out of the many dozens I've scheduled. I've lost thousands of dollars over the years to male no-shows - not to mention the hours spent planning and setting up.

this is really interesting ! thank you for the insight :0
&& oof i'm so sorry you've lost so much money on it --
i honestly feel like this might tie in to things mentioned earlier in the thread about gals being more readily accepted & men having such wildly different expectations put on them from society
i've definitely chickened out from making content for a while myself because of fear of rejection even though it's something i really want to do !

it's really interesting to see everyone's take on this!
i do agree with the lot of you mentioning that young toddlers don't necessarily exhibit "boy/girl" traits
& it's totally valid if you're neutral or the same as you are but younger!
but it's also absolutely valid if your little side has a gendered feeling :)
my little side brings me gender euphoria because hes the little boy i always wanted to be!

Reactions: Marting
As an adult I identify as butch/transmasculine, and in littlespace I'm pretty much a little boy! I also feel like I'm getting back some of that boyish childhood that I missed out on being raised afab.
Definitely relate to the feeling of gender euphoria! So nice to hear of someone feeling similar to my own experience :D

• Love
Reactions: rainbowrudy and birdcaller
Maybe the reason you thought most Littles were girls, is because DD/LG has its own name, and so many of them see themselves as separate from us? I'm a CIS girl, and when I'm here, I feel like a duck in a sea of very nice, welcoming, warm zebras. Everybody's a bioboy, rather their brains are wired that way or not!:ROFLMAO: At least it seems like cis girls are rarer. But, nah, there are quite a few male brains here, rather that part only manifests when they feel Little, or rather their biology matches it all the time you're not alone here.

Back