Boy oh boy

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Today was what you could say a incontinent kinda day. I think I ended up changing about 7 wet diapers today. The first 3 or 4 was between 5 am and 11 am. Anyone else had days like that ?

Oh yes, I have to change 4 before I literally get in bed.

Reactions: sport1 and jag91
The worst is when you soak your diaper right after changing.

• Angry
Reactions: eastcoastdl, sport1 and ParaRomeo
What is really frustrating so I considered myself a pro or I had myself pretty dialed in but after my exposure to Covid I was retaining fluids so was put on a medication that makes me pee more often which helps but it also makes things worse because I wet more often so it's royally messed up my schedule like in had changing schedule down now it's never the same. But like Enthusi mentioned it doesn't fail no matter type of IC or Dual a dry/clean diaper isn't dry nor clean very long. It's like I like to leave the house as dry as possible but doesn't happen often or like get ready for bed and usually check myself as I am getting really tired and usually wet like that wtf I just changed. That guy Murphy and his stupid laws lol I have come to a conclusion no matter what you do it can fail usually at worse case & worse times

enthusi said:
🙋

• Angry
Reactions: ParaRomeo
Yesterday was such a day. I lost the sensation for my bladder mostly and wet without any warning at the moment many times a day.

Reactions: sport1
enthusi said:
The worst I have experienced is messing myself right after I change into a new diaper. That always requires an immediate change.

Pino said:
Yesterday was such a day. I lost the sensation for my bladder mostly and wet without any warning at the moment many times a day.
I had one of those nights wet a lot didn't drink any more liquids than usual.

Tundra1975 said:
The worst I have experienced is messing myself right after I change into a new diaper. That always requires an immediate change.

enthusi said:
I got to thinking, though I think we all have our worse case senerio's no matter type or level of IC. Though for me as frustrating as this is, for me its usually elevated if your running late(usually at that point it's stacked of things that go wrong). But personally as frustrating as this is as long as you the time the positive is your still at home. I do get the level of protection used can add to it. Though not often I think it's almost like leaving your cell phone at home if you have any accident right after you leave like you just got on the road and the ultimate frustration though rare but the squirts just as you left, or say your in a rush, you hit traffic & bowels let go more so diarrhea don't get me wrong any void right after changing or in traffic is frustrating and of those that deal with bowel ic anytime while out sucks but for me diarrhea no matter how many wipes you have those clean ups need a shower.

Reactions: sport1
ParaRomeo said:
I got to thinking, though I think we all have our worse case senerio's no matter type or level of IC. Though for me as frustrating as this is, for me its usually elevated if your running late(usually at that point it's stacked of things that go wrong). But personally as frustrating as this is as long as you the time the positive is your still at home. I do get the level of protection used can add to it. Though not often I think it's almost like leaving your cell phone at home if you have any accident right after you leave like you just got on the road and the ultimate frustration though rare but the squirts just as you left, or say your in a rush, you hit traffic & bowels let go more so diarrhea don't get me wrong any void right after changing or in traffic is frustrating and of those that deal with bowel ic anytime while out sucks but for me diarrhea no matter how many wipes you have those clean ups need a shower.
You are so right hate it hitting me when out.

Back