Bottling up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgbDL1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm just wondering if there is anyone else out there who is gay/transgender/transsexual/bi or any other sexuallity I'm not being rude not naming others just naming what I'm dealing with I just want to know how people feel about bottling it up wether it's because of friends or family work or just not being confident so you ignore any thoughts on the matter. It's just getting abit much.

Hi,

I’m not sure where I am on any scale or definition.

I’m not a clinician but I do certainly know I’m a sissy, I like being a baby girl, little girl, teeny and mature. When I’m a baby girl or toddler, I wear nappies and baby pants. When I’m older, then I think about what it is like for a girl, arguably these may be gay or given I may be transsexual they may not be. Just honest open fantasies.

Whilst I have never had any gay interactions, it doesn’t mean I haven’t thought or fantasised about it. Quite the contrary and my paci is of a particular shape that any sissy may want to practice on if you know what I mean. Like yourself I am a totally liberal person with regard to and gender beliefs and identities and apologise to anyone that may feel offended in anything I’ve said.

I find myself completely unable to open up to any family or friends about my secret life so, bottling it up is exactly what I have to do.

That said, I have strategies to cope, hide stuff and still have lots of fun. One of my outlets is right here to talk to others albeit I’ve not been a member long.

Be assured, you are not alone and I’m sure I speak for many here. We are here to support and help if we can.

Jenny. xx

🥰🥰

Reactions: cgbDL1
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I’m not sure where I am on any scale or definition.

I’m not a clinician but I do certainly know I’m a sissy, I like being a baby girl, little girl, teeny and mature. When I’m a baby girl or toddler, I wear nappies and baby pants. When I’m older, then I think about what it is like for a girl, arguably these may be gay or given I may be transsexual they may not be. Just honest open fantasies.

Whilst I have never had any gay interactions, it doesn’t mean I haven’t thought or fantasised about it. Quite the contrary and my paci is of a particular shape that any sissy may want to practice on if you know what I mean. Like yourself I am a totally liberal person with regard to and gender beliefs and identities and apologise to anyone that may feel offended in anything I’ve said.

I find myself completely unable to open up to any family or friends about my secret life so, bottling it up is exactly what I have to do.

That said, I have strategies to cope, hide stuff and still have lots of fun. One of my outlets is right here to talk to others albeit I’ve not been a member long.

Be assured, you are not alone and I’m sure I speak for many here. We are here to support and help if we can.

Jenny. xx

🥰🥰
PS. I figure your fairly new too, so welcome and I look forward to talking with you.

J x

Reactions: cgbDL1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back