Bottle recs?

babydolllovie

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
hi hi! my first post on any forum besides the intro lol. I think my little age is around 1-3, so I wuz wonderin' if any if you guys had any recommendations for good baby bottles ! or at least maybe some diy ideas? idrk, any help or advice is rlly appreciated :3

babydolllovie said:
hi hi! my first post on any forum besides the intro lol. I think my little age is around 1-3, so I wuz wonderin' if any if you guys had any recommendations for good baby bottles ! or at least maybe some diy ideas? idrk, any help or advice is rlly appreciated :3

Welcome 👋 my inner baby age is in around 3 as well I use the NUK bottles with 6+ month nipples get them any where(mine are from Amazon and Walmart) and also I have a rearz adult size bottle 🍼 that I like as well good luck I hope you find what works for you 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240228_232328_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_232328_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240228_232028_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240228_232028_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: babydolllovie and BBBen
Hi and welcome @babydolllovie ,
My little age is also very young. As @ryan8710 mentioned NUK has good baby bottles - but sometimes the nipple opening is to short.
At the moment my favorite is the Dino adult baby bottle from rearz. (available in evry good sorted abdl shop - mine is from diaperminister france)

Otherwise then NUK the bottle isnt plastic, but glas.
You shouldnt do it in a dishwasher because of the print - but i have done it without trouble.
For the glas, there should be an extra bottle holder (i heard, that rearz have it). The warm bottle could be too warm to hold. Otherwise it safes you from burning your mouth - because you only can handle the bottle if the tempreture is ok.
Aand if you read here - the thing with the nipple is a science of its own. There are plenty of variables. I realy prefer the more babieish ones, because of the authentic feeling.

Have a good start here 🦖🧸🦕🙋‍♂️

Reactions: babydolllovie
BBBen said:
Hi and welcome @babydolllovie ,
My little age is also very young. As @ryan8710 mentioned NUK has good baby bottles - but sometimes the nipple opening is to short.
At the moment my favorite is the Dino adult baby bottle from rearz. (available in evry good sorted abdl shop - mine is from diaperminister france)

Otherwise then NUK the bottle isnt plastic, but glas.
You shouldnt do it in a dishwasher because of the print - but i have done it without trouble.
For the glas, there should be an extra bottle holder (i heard, that rearz have it). The warm bottle could be too warm to hold. Otherwise it safes you from burning your mouth - because you only can handle the bottle if the tempreture is ok.
Aand if you read here - the thing with the nipple is a science of its own. There are plenty of variables. I realy prefer the more babieish ones, because of the authentic feeling.

Have a good start here 🦖🧸🦕🙋‍♂️
Thank you both sm ! <3 Rearz is having a little sale rn so I might buy one hehe, and this'll also be my first little purchase !

Reactions: Mommasboy and BBBen
The rears bottles are fantastic. I find that real baby bottles are too low flow for adults.

And the ammount of drinking fluid is huge 🥰

Reactions: babydolllovie
rearz are my favorite bottles.

ryan8710 said:
Welcome 👋 my inner baby age is in around 3 as well I use the NUK bottles with 6+ month nipples get them any where(mine are from Amazon and Walmart) and also I have a rearz adult size bottle 🍼 that I like as well good luck I hope you find what works for you 😀
I hate to break this to you, but Nuk discontinued that nipple style. Those are the old Smooth Flow nipples, they were my favorite. I managed to stock up on 'em before they vanished. Since then, Smooth Flow nipples have been redesigned: they look nothing like the old ones... :cry:

BobbiSueEllen said:
I hate to break this to you, but Nuk discontinued that nipple style. Those are the old Smooth Flow nipples, they were my favorite. I managed to stock up on 'em before they vanished. Since then, Smooth Flow nipples have been redesigned: they look nothing like the old ones... :cry:
Oh I didn't realize that but ether way as long as I'm hydrated and wet I'm happy little lol mommy will have to deal with it lol 😆

Reactions: BBBen and BobbiSueEllen
Back