PatrickDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Do others wear booster pads often? I’ve only tried the northshore boosters which are great but I was wondering if there is a different product that others use that may be better. Which boosters would everyone recommend?

Reactions: JulestheFloof, DLPeakOut, paul484819 and 2 others
LivDry or sposies youth boosters. So much more affordable than most other options. And they work fantastic

Reactions: JamisonFTM, PatrickDL and DLJosie
Ive only tried plain and simple boosters from the dotty diaper co so far so good. So far ive tried them in dotty diaper co diapers and rearz diapers but never been able to use them to full capacity before i get changed into a fresh diaper or take it off because im going to work im would like to try other boosters though so ill see what others suggest on this thread xxx

Reactions: PatrickDL
I use Drylife booster pads rated at 2500ml which work well, side sleeper very rare to get a nappy leak with overnight use.

I recently bought a BW generation Booster online and pretty good!
I bought a S sized and a L size.
The S SIzed is pretty small, like 30 cm by 9 CM and its THIN. like baby diapers thin. advertised to absorb 500 ML .
The L Sized is LONG, like 46cm by 15 cm. same thin, but absorbs 1000 ML .

The small ones i tend to put 2 inside my Pull-Ups, cauze the long ones tends to stick out from the sides.
The long ones i will stack like 2-3 for night use. and its pretty good!
I bought it cauze its really cheap here in Singapore.

diaperdude said:
LivDry or sposies youth boosters. So much more affordable than most other options. And they work fantastic
I also use the LivDry Boosters with most of my ABDL diapers, and they work great. Stay in place, never had any sap, and they are very affordable. I've tried the Northshore ones. Though they were a smaller size, so I had to double up.

• Love
Reactions: diaperdude
I use attends deo plus in every nappy. I am interested in trying out the drylife though.

I use NorthShore boosters sometimes. I just tried rearz night time boosters, I think I’m love🥰

I saw a video on YouTube on using always pads (I think?) inside of Goodnites. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with this. Last time I asked. It was said that the leak guards were worthless because the pad would prevent them from working properly. I was hoping the new XL with taller leak guards and wider padding area (at least initially. Looks like they cheaped out and made it narrower) would accommodate pads more readily.

I use NS Eternadry contour boosters (all when sleeping and sometimes when I know I'll be unable to change during the day). I wear with the 2 XL
(27" x 10.5") doubler. They are very effective. During the day I often have flash flooding. I don't really know how my bladder behaves when I'm sleeping but I know that when I get up in the morning my diaper is soaked (and dirty). My usual diaper (Abena plastic backed [after Confidry 24/7 stopped producing] works fine with changing between 4 to 5 hours (though they get completely wet). I prefer not use a booster during the day (can be bulky) but when I wear one they always work great. Of course there are other boosters (less thicker) but I'm comfortable using NS Eternadry. Remember that they are flow-through urine.

I Have used the cloth booster pads available on line. They can come in length 30 to 60 cms. They can be used in the diaper or placed between diaper and waterproof pant to catch any moisture. They wash easy and seem as reliable as those we throw away.

Yup! Sort of trial-and-error with my preferences. Here's what I've tried:

Sposies - don't like them, too small. Was told to try doubling them, haven't tried that yet.

Abu Power-Ups (US) - mid-range booster that's on the pricier end. They absorb well but they're the only booster I've had "explode" SAP gel inside the diaper. Pass from me.

Rearz overnight booster pads - I WANT to love these....they're super bulky and soft, and make any diaper feel instantly thick. Problem is, they don't absorb quick enough for me or my partner (and we have different anatomy) and both have caused our dry diapers to leak completely out of the sides. No way we can use them.

InControl booster - bought these for a cheaper option - they're OK. Don't absorb as much as other boosters, but much better than the small sposies. An economical choice that adds a nice additional absorbency to any diaper. Kind of scratchy material to the touch, but no issues when in use.

NorthShore EternaDry L - my FAVORITE booster by far. Expensive? Yes, but quality is top notch. Holds a ton, distributes well, swells up nice, and is the perfect dimensions to slap into any diaper. I've been holding onto my last pack and slowly going through them because I enjoy them so much. Definitely my go-to.

I know there's lots more options out there, these are just my experiences with what I've tried. Test things out, see what works best for you and go from there. Hope this helps! 😄

Reactions: TigerDL
I'm surprised no one mentioned the Tranquility "Super Plus" contour booster pads. I find them not only to be as absorbent as anything else, but priced at a much nicer level. I actually believe Tranquility manufactures the boosters for multiple other companies as there are too many that look IDENTICAL. Northshore is one, you can't tell them apart. I'm sorry, can't think straight now. Head id killing me and I'm afraid to go to the ER as I have had too many horrific experiences with those idiots ever since the gov't began their opiate crusade. I'm on suoer duty pain meds and in 20 years never ran short, never abused them, wound up having them last longer than prescribed etc., yet you're automatically a drug seeker in any ER when in agonizing pain. I still don't remember leaving the last time when the head Dr of Pain Mgmt made me go and called down only for the ER head to yell at me that they "don't give a shit who advocates on your behalf" .... and continued pretty much yelling at me while poking me in the chest. He got in a shit ton of trouble and i was promised that will never happen again, but I don't know how much stock to put into that promise. I can't believe I didn't knock his teeth down his throat, don't remember leaving, waiting for my ride or going home. My friend who picked me up told me I was dead silent yet seething. I have no desire to get in all kind of trouble for beating the shit out of a Dr.

Back