Booster pads Seni R - Asking for opinions.

Frank

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As per title.

After some years of wearing supermarket brands i've decided to upgrade my "part time underwear".

I've recently got a pack of Attends Active fit (which have some features I simply adore), and I think it's time to improve my boosters too.

I added boosters on store brands diapers to increase comfort and appeal (I don't use my diapers for their intended purpose, rather selecting them as an alternative underwear when i'm alone, or at night), and I've found that Attends with a booster might actually be the perfect compromise (for me) between thickness and wearability.

I'm seriously considering the Seni R rectangular inserts, as a potential candidate.

My requirements would be the following:

1) The booster shall have good functional features, even if I wouldn't normally use it.In general, It would be nice to know I'm wearing a decent product.

2) No abdl brands boosters.I know some of them are quite effective, but I'm concerned about shipping fees and discretion: about the latter point I'd say that having the boosters in a package with abdl features might not be exactly the best, especially as I don't live alone.

3)No outer barrier: aside from the diaper's outer layer I'd like to keep plastic to a minimum. Also, I might decide to wear for travels in the future, and i'd like to get something I can use without having to do any modification.

4) Reasonably thick: I'd like this thing not to be paper-thin, as it would normally serve to bring the diaper-booster to decent thickness. This requirement is of course impossible to interpret objectively, as everyone's expectations are different. So I would just translate it as: "I don't really look forward to get thin boosters, but maybe I should rule out those that are notoriously thick as well.

All that said, would you kindly tell me whether or not you believe the Seni R might fit the bill for me?

Would you mind sharing your experience, if you gave them a try?

Is there any other booster you would recommend me, considering my thoughts on the kind of product I'd like to get?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I've used every medical booster I'm aware of and the Seni, while "alright", aren't the best option for usage. That title falls to Tranquility and they too make rectangular plain non-backed boosted pads. "BACKED" booster pads aren't booster pads at all, but are called "LINERS" which are meant to be worn as a stand-alone absorbent undergarment inside of your regular underwear and are only for those who have minimal control issues/stress incontinence... such as leaking a little when you sneeze or laugh. "BOOSTER PADS" have nothing on the back and it won't matter "which side is touching your body" as they're nothing more than an absorbent undergarment that allows excess wetness to "pass through" into the outer "absorbent undergarment" or "diaper".

I wear out of necessity and personally I've never bought an ABDL diaper or booster pad as I wouldn't be caught dead in one. I can already envision winding up needing to be rushed to the ER for whatever reason while wearing a diaper made to look as much like a baby diaper as possible. I already feel the those in ER's don't take my issues as seriously as I need them to be taken already and imagine that would be made worse IF I was to be wearing what resembled Pampers. Thankfully I have a GREAT medical "team" but I've never found that to make the slightest difference in ANY emergency room.

Function wise the Tranquility booster pads are the most effective I've used and which I still use though only when not feeling well and likely to sleep for 16 to 20 (or more) hours straight. When in that condition I'm often physically restricted or downright incapable of "tending to my own needs" anyway and MAN do I DESPISE waking up/lying in a cold, wet bed or in my case on top of cold, wet underpads. I swear I could learn I won the lottery and STILL be miserable after waking up in that condition! I personally have given up using the smaller rectangular boosters and switched to the largest contour boosters Tranquility offers but all of their booster pads function the same. Only the total capacity is changed between sizes.

Please feel free to ask me anything on this but I believe I answered most possibilities already.

CptKirk said:
I've used every medical booster I'm aware of and the Seni, while "alright", aren't the best option for usage. That title falls to Tranquility and they too make rectangular plain non-backed boosted pads. "BACKED" booster pads aren't booster pads at all, but are called "LINERS" which are meant to be worn as a stand-alone absorbent undergarment inside of your regular underwear and are only for those who have minimal control issues/stress incontinence... such as leaking a little when you sneeze or laugh. "BOOSTER PADS" have nothing on the back and it won't matter "which side is touching your body" as they're nothing more than an absorbent undergarment that allows excess wetness to "pass through" into the outer "absorbent undergarment" or "diaper".

I wear out of necessity and personally I've never bought an ABDL diaper or booster pad as I wouldn't be caught dead in one. I can already envision winding up needing to be rushed to the ER for whatever reason while wearing a diaper made to look as much like a baby diaper as possible. I already feel the those in ER's don't take my issues as seriously as I need them to be taken already and imagine that would be made worse IF I was to be wearing what resembled Pampers. Thankfully I have a GREAT medical "team" but I've never found that to make the slightest difference in ANY emergency room.

Function wise the Tranquility booster pads are the most effective I've used and which I still use though only when not feeling well and likely to sleep for 16 to 20 (or more) hours straight. When in that condition I'm often physically restricted or downright incapable of "tending to my own needs" anyway and MAN do I DESPISE waking up/lying in a cold, wet bed or in my case on top of cold, wet underpads. I swear I could learn I won the lottery and STILL be miserable after waking up in that condition! I personally have given up using the smaller rectangular boosters and switched to the largest contour boosters Tranquility offers but all of their booster pads function the same. Only the total capacity is changed between sizes.

Please feel free to ask me anything on this but I believe I answered most possibilities already.

Thanks!

Truth to be told, I didn't really consider the difference between boosters and liners.

Being that I have no other reason to use them other than for increased thickness, I have to admit I didn't pay much attention to it.

That said,i realized there's a very good reason for me to do so: heat, which I'm fairly sensitive to.
(One of the things I adore about Attends active fit is that they have plastic backing, but breathable wings:that makes a world of difference for me, as opposed to a completely plastic-backed diaper).

I'd take note of your suggestion about Tranquillity (though I'll have to see wheter they can be easy to get in continental Europe, at somewhat decent shipping price), but would you mind telling why you weren't too satisfied with the Seni? What issues did you find?

How thick they are?

Last edited:
The Seni honestly never seemed to offer the "additional" absorbency I absolutely require on long "nights", if that makes any sense at all. The end result is that I had far more leaks when using the Seni booster pads Vs the Tranquility ones.

Both are "similar" in thickness though the Tranquility seem to have some SAP (or more, though NOTHING like some of the ABDL boosters) inside which results in them being thicker when wet than they are when dry. This is another area Tranquility have always been superior (for my needs) is that they don't "over-absorb" all that much, meaning you're less likely to leave a lake from "press out" when you sit OR when getting out of bed you make your way to where you're sitting in the bed. For me, when "HURTING", this can take me awhile to get to this position and at least as long before I am physically capable of getting out of bed and the weight off of my "butt" LOL. Again, I HATE leaks! Leaks, aside from being horrifically embarrassing, require me to do more laundry! I do all I can to avoid leaks at (almost) all costs.

I apologize for not recognizing you're in Europe. You're in my "native" land though LOL. I'm "mostly" Italian. My Dad is 100% and he's a 1st generation American while my Mom's side of the family is your typical European "MUTT" (NOT A DEROGATORY TERM!!!) in that she's a little of everything ranging from eastern & south-eastern Europe with a small sprinkling of Italian which gives me the distinction of being Italian by majority even if that's by the definition of a majority of 1 more than half.

What part of Italy are you from? (you can PM me if you wish) I still have a LOT of family in Italy!! My paternal Grandfather was a ROYAL BASTARD (exact description given by everyone who knew him and ONLY ONE that isn't blatantly filled with obscenities LOL) as he had AT LEAST 2 different families in Italy and two here in the US. My Dad has (and met many of) over a dozen "other" Brothers/Sisters although being his Dad was in his mid 50s when my dad was born more than a few passed away before he ever had the chance to meet them. He also met his cousins who all live in Northern Italy while his half Brothers/Sisters all are within an hour or 2 of Rome. My brother and I chipped in in the mid 90's to pay for my Mom & Dad to go to Italy so he could meet his family. My youngest son was in Italy (Rome) with his high school and even though the school was RIDICULOUS (they tried t prevent him from meeting his relatives for "security" reasons he snuck out of the hotel after dinner and met a few of them and spent just over an hour with them when the chaperones discovered he was missing and found him. They gave him a beautiful leather jacket. I was planning on going with my parents and my own family in the summer of 2004 but life as i knew it ended on Jan 18 2004 when I awoke with a 105+ fever and couldn't move, speak and in indescribable pain. I spent over 140 days hospitalized in 04 alone and all of the money I had put away is LONG gone. My issues stem from health issues encountered in the US Army at the start of the 1st Gulf War.

I do wish I could speak Italian! I am in touch with a number of family members over there but have to use Google translate and I'm certain at least some of what I read and say is lost in translation as they put it.

I'm from norhern Italy and, as far as ancestry goes, it's mostly from northern italy with a sprinkle of balkans:but, I've chosen not to keep contact with most of my surviving relatives for a number of reasons.

I'd offer you my two cents about using Google translate in English to Italian mode: please keep it simple.
It isn't horrible, but it's not really good either, as you might already have inferred.
Whenever I'm writing something in English, and I need to make sure it's simple and easy to follow, I submit my text to G.T. and ask it to translate my prompt in italian: if it manages to do a good translation then I'm 100% sure my English text is idiot-proof.

That's quite sad, honestly, and let's hope that it might improve in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptKirk
In the end I've decided to try the Id rectangular insert maxi plus, 15x60,as those are narrow enough to fit inside an attends and are available at the my usual supplier.

I'm going to post a mini-review once I get them, but that would be of limited value as I wouldn't use these liners for their intended purpose.
Still,I think it could be a good idea to provide additional information in case someone might find it useful.

Back