Books

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone has littlespace books (books for when I littlespace) that you would suggest someone who is currently trying to build up their littlespace library

Littledragon87 said:
Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone has littlespace books (books for when I littlespace) that you would suggest someone who is currently trying to build up their littlespace library
Well, do babies read? :)

But, i'd say any dr suess book would be good

I have a few picture books from my childhood that I like to look at in little space. I have bought a few kids picture books over the years, but I prefer getting them from the library as that feels more authentic from my childhood than owning very many.

Also, I am more of a middle, so I usually opt for audiobooks targeted at kids age 7-11 so I can pretend my parent is reading them to me.
1710977713858.png1710977910277.png1710977949334.png1710977995367.png

I have DOGMAN and CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS books.
A BLUEY picture book.
A PAW PATROL picture book.

Littledragon87 said:
Hi all
Go to the dollar store or thrift store to find some! Though to give some Miss Rachel has a book coming out soon, Robert Munch, something from nothing is also good. If you regress to a very young headspace like me I really wanna get those Bright Baby Touch & Feel books. But really for books I kinda look for whatever I can find at the thrift. Usually those board books, and a couple picture books for when I'm at the older side of my little range

My mommy got me elephant and piggy books she reads them to me I love it the stories are funny, my mommy even does voices.

The Dinosaur that Pooped A Princess. It's part of a series of "The Dinosaur that pooped....." books. I got them for my Little. But the princes one is our favourite. Funny books.

There's a nice "Bedtime stories for kids" on Spotify if you'd like to pretend someone is reading to you.

But other than that, what books do you like? If you do a search for things like "books for 1 year olds" you'll come up with loads of ideas.

I know this probably isn't what you're after, but I really like The Hobbit. I first read it quite young, and my little age is appropriate to the age when I read it so I just love it. In a similar vein, Michael Morpurgo books also really do it for me.

Just about anything by Julia Donaldson is great, also things like Meg and mog, Dr Seuss, Peter rabbit etc. Just fi d your local library and head to the children's section for some good ideas, maybe even ask the librarian what is the most popular for say 3 to 6 year olds, they don't have to know its for you.

Back