Gwendolyn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Last night I got home from a Christmas trip with family and didn't feel like scrounging for something to eat at home. I decided to order something and ended up getting wings. I've always gotten boneless wings when I've ordered from the wing only places. Last night I realized that boneless wings are the ultimate chicken nuggets and went pretty little while eating. I thought I'd share this for other little chicken nugget fans who might not have ordered from these places before.

Reactions: Deleted member 41919, littledub1955, Lightstreak2553 and 4 others
Obligatory:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(I actually like boneless chicken wings, despite them being as you said, essentially fancy chicken nuggets. I still think this video is pretty funny though).

Last edited:
BoundCoder said:
Obligatory:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(I actually like boneless chicken wings, despite them being as you said, essentially fancy chicken nuggets. I still think this video is pretty funny though).
That was rediculously funny. I don't see how absolutely everyone was unable to laugh out loud while he was talking.

yes!

I also hate chicken wings, but boneless are awesome!!!

i usually get chicken strips if getting chicken...bit better, not quite so much chicken nugget...

but yeah! boneless wings are the best chicken wings you can get, little or not!

Reactions: littledub1955
Back