Body piercings

JolandaH

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hello, this is my first time creating a topic on the forum.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with getting an intimate body piercing while also having the need to wear diapers?

Is it safe to get one? Can you keep it clean and prevent infections?

Or is it not recommended at all?

Reactions: Lethdale
It's got to be able to be easily and frequently cleaned while it's healing, with likely the need to manipulate the jewelry to keep the fresh piercing free of crusts. It'll need proper air circulation, and sometimes fresh piercings even require an ice pack. I wouldn't recommend it. I'd say the risk of infection, possibly even including loss of sensation and possible tissue loss, make it not worthwhile. And that's *if* a well-qualified, professional, scrupulous and ethical piercer would even perform an intimate piercing on someone who needs diapers.

Reactions: JolandaH
Thank you for your reply

I thought the ice was to help with pain or swelling. Would it be an idea to create a barrier with sudo creme of maybe vaseline?

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun
JolandaH said:
Thank you for your reply

I thought the ice was to help with pain or swelling. Would it be an idea to create a barrier with sudo creme of maybe vaseline?
You're welcome!

The ice pack is indeed to help with pain and swelling, if not contrary to post-piercing instructions if you do get a piercing. As for a barrier, that issue is best discussed with a qualified piercer, who can say yes or no, recommend how much of what barrier substance, and where to apply it.

I think the best way to go about it would be to look up piercing studios in your area, phone or email them - maybe they'll even have an online chat option - tell them you want a piercing and where you want it placed, and tell them the medical circumstances that require you wear diapers. Find out whether it's possible to get what you want, and discuss in advance what aftercare is required typically, and what special instructions might need to be followed.

I hope this is helpful. 🙂

JolandaH said:
Hello, this is my first time creating a topic on the forum.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with getting an intimate body piercing while also having the need to wear diapers?

Is it safe to get one? Can you keep it clean and prevent infections?

Or is it not recommended at all?
I've got a Prince Albert. I have no problems.

Lethdale said:
I've got a Prince Albert. I have no problems.
I'm not sure about your situation but do you wear day and night? If so, was that also at the time you got the body piercing?

Reactions: AttilaThePun and Lethdale
JolandaH said:
I'm not sure about your situation but do you wear day and night? If so, was that also at the time you got the body piercing?
No, I have only recently taken to wearing pullups..the last nine months or so.
The piercing was made before.

Lethdale said:
No, I have only recently taken to wearing pullups..the last nine months or so.
The piercing was made before.
The situation is a little bit different, i am wondering if it is possible for someone that requires to wear protection to get a piercing.

JolandaH said:
The situation is a little bit different, i am wondering if it is possible for someone that requires to wear protection to get a piercing.
Might have a problem with fresh wound

Lethdale said:
Might have a problem with fresh wound
I'm afraid you're right, just checking if someone has any ideas or experience...

Last edited:
JolandaH said:
I'm afraid you're right, just checking if someone has any ideas or experience...
There again a fresh PA is flushed by urine everday but not sat in it

@JolandaH
It depends on whether you just wet or actually mess your diaper. Fresh urine is actually sterile in most circumstances. Unless you are prone to chronic urinary infections, or if you have issues like a fistula, then it can be done safely.

Message me on discord: NudistMD

Last edited:
Reactions: JolandaH and AttilaThePun
Quite simple: Betadine wash. Do this before and after diapers to the site. Keep clean. Dry it out, even dry gauze if festering, then use a strong Neosporin ointment. Wipe, clean after half a day and check for infection, then let dry again after another Betadine cleanse. This kills germs. All wounds fester if left moist. It's their happy breeding ground.
Hydrogen peroxide, if infected, then do a sterile saline flush, and add a diluted Saline/Betadine mixture, even 60/40 to flush site is troubles. Allow to dry.
Bake at, (just kidding...)

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun and JolandaH
Woncrinklz said:
Quite simple: Betadine wash. Do this before and after diapers to the site. Keep clean. Dry it out, even dry gauze if festering, then use a strong Neosporin ointment. Wipe, clean after half a day and check for infection, then let dry again after another Betadine cleanse. This kills germs. All wounds fester if left moist. It's their happy breeding ground.
Hydrogen peroxide, if infected, then do a sterile saline flush, and add a diluted Saline/Betadine mixture, even 60/40 to flush site is troubles. Allow to dry.
Bake at, (just kidding...)
Be careful there-Betadine comes in a variety of different products and some are not appropriate for genital use.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, JolandaH and Woncrinklz
NudistMD said:
Be careful there-Betadine comes in a variety of different products and some are not appropriate for genital use.
Dilution is safe. Not fully sticky, diluted.

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun and JolandaH
@NudistMD & @Woncrinklz thank you both for your replies, I am going to do some more research and reach out to some studios to get their input as well..

Back