Blue for boys!

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
When you are a boy and expected to be in blue, OK no problem...............tumblr_8075bfc29311732408fcd5c36a160091_cb4a31c8_640.jpg

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, babylock1, KBoy and 12 others
one of my blue dresses

Attachments

• IMG_5363.jpg
    IMG_5363.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Only in recent times has the color BLUE been applied to the (baby) boys and PINK for the girls.

In the past it was the reverse - red and its shades were for the males and shades of blue for the girls.

And then along came the spider with yellow lavender and the ever pristine white one color fits all !

WOW !

The image presented by the OP appears to be what is called a bubble romper and damn neat I must say !

Peter Pan collar with blue lace edging -

Reverse button placket (expected) -

Billowing short sleeves -

Can't tell if the white polka dot blousey pant is a sewn waist one piece with the blouse or separate ? -

in any event certainly enough room for adequate diaper containment (I love that !) and a great outfit

to wear for a fully dressed Sissy to wear in house or street wear !

Watermark across the image photo can't make it out to research further - - - OP maybe a little help here ?

Reactions: michaelmc and sissybaby34
babylock1 said:
Only in recent times has the color BLUE been applied to the (baby) boys and PINK for the girls.

In the past it was the reverse - red and its shades were for the males and shades of blue for the girls.

And then along came the spider with yellow lavender and the ever pristine white one color fits all !

WOW !

The image presented by the OP appears to be what is called a bubble romper and damn neat I must say !

Peter Pan collar with blue lace edging -

Reverse button placket (expected) -

Billowing short sleeves -

Can't tell if the white polka dot blousey pant is a sewn waist one piece with the blouse or separate ? -

in any event certainly enough room for adequate diaper containment (I love that !) and a great outfit

to wear for a fully dressed Sissy to wear in house or street wear !

Watermark across the image photo can't make it out to research further - - - OP maybe a little help here ?
Sorry I can't help much, just one of many images to be found on tumblr, my new rabbit hole!

Heck ya! Thats why my fave lingerie is in powder blue lace. (Bros get it)

I'm a boy and i LOVE 💙Screenshot_20231027-175148~2.png

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, babylock1, Seasonedcitizen and 6 others
Reactions: Stevepw, michaelmc and KBoy
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and KBoy
Floodingpants said:
Oh my goodness!!! I would love to have a dress like that. Does it have matching diaper panties?
Yeeeees it does

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028-061237~2.png
    Screenshot_20231028-061237~2.png
    374.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
Reactions: Floodingpants and michaelmc
Stevepw said:
That is beautiful. AE you able to share where you got it, as even if it’s no longer available, the shop may have other beautiful dresses.

BabyTheleste said:
That is beautiful. AE you able to share where you got it, as even if it’s no longer available, the shop may have other beautiful dresses.
Its from an abdl dress maker on eBay

Reactions: michaelmc
Stevepw said:
Its from an abdl dress maker on eBay
Thanks. There are lots though, of varying quality in my experience. Would you be able to give me a name to narrow it down a bit. Thanks.

Last edited:
BabyTheleste said:
Thanks. There are lots though, of varying quality in my experience. Would you be able to give me a name to narrow it down a bit. Thanks.
Nanny susan

Thanks Stevepw

Back