Blow-out ruins the morning.

jdlake131

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Usually I never have a blow-out. But I awoken this morning and I must have had a terrible diaper failure while sleeping, including a BM explosion. Most likely the accident went first and then a diaper failure. Has just ruined my morning and I've still not recovered. I'm still in an intensive cleaning, including sheets, blankets and
comforter. The mattress was covered with a plastic cover so it didn't suffer. But my head and thinking has suffered. I'm total IC and I've been in diapers from the beginning.
BM accidents aren't new. But something like this destroys my mental health. Being IC is hard enough. And my whole life beats me. Yeah, I know it was just one of those things. I know that. And tomorrow will be a new better day. I'm not dead. F**k it.

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 57387
Never had a blow out before, but yeah I can see how that can ruin your morning, I hope the rest of your day is better.

Years ago I was reading comments on a manufacturer’s website. A woman went for a job interview and had a blow out. A week later she got the usual “ thanks for coming but we found someone who fits our needs” letter and a bill for $300 for the cleanup of the chair and rug.

Back