Albertapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
What is the biggest 7 in the states today? Heard parents choice… heard comforts day and night….heard members mark.. what’s the best I can buy. Tallest widest thx

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and littledreamers333
Dollar genral store brand diapers size 7 is bigger pampers size 7

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Dashsanta, Weatheronthe8s and 2 others
babyjoe698 said:
Dollar genral store brand diapers size 7 is bigger pampers size 7
I was about to recommend Dollar General Gentle Steps size 7 as well.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I think family dollar is just as big

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, LilByte and tbert7896
Have one on right now and can say that they fit without extenders unlike other size 7’s.

Okay, but what's the best size 7 diaper available?

For a size 7 go with a Dollar General

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and DprLuv85
I will have to tell you Rascall and Friends size 6 (yes size 6 they don't have size 7, if they make a size 7 it would fit me at 40" waist), I'm pretty positive they are the largest baby diapers ever made available in US and Canada. They are on my next wal-mart order in May, I could try to measure them, but I'm pretty sure they beat most of the size 7 on the market (compared them to Pampers Cruisers 7, Pampers Swaddlers 7 and recently Huggies snug and dry size 7 and they are all smaller than the Rascall and Friends size 6, and the colors of them is very cute, they only lack a wetness indicator)

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Dashsanta, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
CodyBaby said:
I will have to tell you Rascall and Friends size 6 (yes size 6 they don't have size 7, if they make a size 7 it would fit me at 40" waist), I'm pretty positive they are the largest baby diapers ever made available in US and Canada. They are on my next wal-mart order in May, I could try to measure them, but I'm pretty sure they beat most of the size 7 on the market (compared them to Pampers Cruisers 7, Pampers Swaddlers 7 and recently Huggies snug and dry size 7 and they are all smaller than the Rascall and Friends size 6, and the colors of them is very cute, they only lack a wetness indicator)
Agree there size 6 is huge. If the do make a size 7 it will be the biggest size 7 diaper ever

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Dashsanta, littledreamers333 and 1 other person
babyjoe698 said:
Agree there size 6 is huge. If the do make a size 7 it will be the biggest size 7 diaper ever
Probably not. I imagine they will just do what other companies have done and shrink size 6s and make size 7 the current 6.

Pampers has a strong hold on the market so other baby diaper companies are more likely to just follow in their foot steps. Not to mention they probably don't own their own machines and would be limited based on what the max size the provider can do. Seeing as how "they feel" there is no market for size 7-adult size S I would find it highly unlikely.

Also if you want to find the largest size 7, having actual measurement data per diaper to go off of would not only be better but help everyone narrow it down faster, rather than going in the same circle of products.

We always list the same ones and are like " OMG SO HUGE" *literally .000001" larger*......

Or it turns out to be the same exact size as another product. To me if your are going to say "SO HUGE" the product better be basically adult size, calling a micro increase in size as "HUGE!!!" is a little silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, furry121, Honeywell6180 and 1 other person
First Quality Products (ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BRANDS: Cuties, Gentle Steps/Dollar General, Comforts/Kroger, Members Mark/Sams Club, Kidgets/Family Dollar, Up&Up/Target, Meijer Store Brand, Earth & Eden, Mama Bear/Amazon and others) makes the biggest size 7 diaper currently sold in the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, espectro, KnappFlannel and 1 other person
CodyBaby said:
I have size six rascal and yes great with convert ups but no they don’t fit anyone with a 30 inch waste or bigger.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TheDideeboy and skylanderpamp
grst said:
First Quality Products (ALL OF THE FOLLOWING BRANDS: Cuties, Gentle Steps/Dollar General, Comforts/Kroger, Members Mark/Sams Club, Kidgets/Family Dollar, Up&Up/Target, Meijer Store Brand, Earth & Eden, Mama Bear/Amazon and others) makes the biggest size 7 diaper currently sold in the US.
Oh ok good to know. Definitely not the parents choice 7 as I bought some yesterday, definitely nothing in pampers or Huggies, or rascals 6’s, definitely not hello bello etc etc. I’ll have to check these out. Can you actually fit in the first quality ?

Hopefully First Quality Products will never stoop low like Pampers, and cheat parents out of sizes. It's ridiculous to be play size tricks on people. Spending $$ on size 7 to find out that they're really size 6. It's a disgusting practice.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledreamers333
If look at vintage disposable baby diapers. They are much bigger than today's diapers

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, skylanderpamp, CodyBaby and 2 others
Well comforts 7 don’t fit, not even close. The parents choice are way too small too. Only 7 that ever fit were the first gen pampers 7. Now they are all too small. Parents choice pull-ups are smaller than they used to be too

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
Domtar/Associated Hygienic Products makes Parents Choice/Walmart, Well Beginnings/Walgreens, Comfees, and others). Though bigger than a Pampers or Huggies, these are not bigger than the First Quality varieties.

Last edited:
CodyBaby said:
Wow, I just looked those up, and found out just how great they actually are. I'd love to try these out, but have to wait till I'm back from my trip.

CodyBaby said:
If you can’t find Rascal + Friends where you live, Millie Moon brand diapers from Target are the exact same thing with different designs.

I recommend the Mama Bear (Amazon brand) gentle touch size 7s!

Back