Betterdry out of stock

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Went to place an order with LL Medico for a case of Betterdry diapers yesterday and was informed
they were out of stock (size large anyways). So I signed up to get notified when they would be
back in stock and ordered Crinklz instead. Betterdrys must be very popular (they're my favorite).
Anyone else run into this? I think next time they are in stock I'm going to order multiple cases.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Haven't been able to get them in Canada in over a year, at least from the two large incontinence stores I usually order from.

I just ordered some packs, no problems here at my usual shop, but they are sold out in many others. (Germany)

you can order betterdry diapers at betterdry.ca or the printed version crinklz.ca they just moved to a new warehouse location and have not yet restocked on betterdry but they have some Crinkz hopefully they will be back in stock soon

I wanted to try some after Tenawearer recommended them, but they are out of stock at my usual supply source in the UK too.

We're due a truckload in the UK this month should have arrived last month but there were issues with a couple of lines so it got delayed.

Reactions: espectro and Deleted member 39193
I do not use Brands and companies that do not keep their diapers in stock. I use to wear Total dry here in the states but they got hard to depend on getting. I buy 2 cases a month of Mega Max and have well over 5 years now & I never have a hard time getting them.

Better dry are soft I love the soft plastic too but they do not stay up snug on me but the main thing is after they get wet the top sheet does not pull the moister away from my skin as good. That and they clumped when wet and active. I only tried one bag but at the end of 3 days I was getting cracked skin on my gonads. That said I hear a lot of people love them and that was why i tried them in the first place. To each is on when it comes to fit and function.

ABUMichaelUK said:
We're due a truckload in the UK this month should have arrived last month but there were issues with a couple of lines so it got delayed.
Thanks for the update! 😊👍

If Available buy Crinklz, those are exactly the same Diapers (just better because of the print :D)

ABUMichaelUK said:
We Need more ABU Diapers in XL+ ;D

Ironically I have a pack of betterdry and crinklz arriving at my house today from llmedico. Im a medium though and they have been out of stock occasionally in my size as well. Never tried the crinklz as the print was offputting but given their ratings, ill tolerate them if they perform.

Back