Betterdry Day

ThatHiddenDL

There are, in fact, flamingos.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've never tried the regular Betterdry because I'm pretty lean and I know that similar diapers are already very bulky on me, so I can't really compare the M7 ( day version) to the original.

These diapers are pretty thin and probably comparable to Tena Slip Ultima in terms of thickness. Capacity-wise, they obviously don't hold as much as the regular version, but I have had no problems with multiple wettings and they have been more than sufficient at night. The leak guards are massive! I think they are taller than any other diaper I have tried and I have, so far, experienced no leaking; standing, sitting, or laying down. The padding is very soft and extends throughout the brief into the wings, but not so much that it makes the brief look super poofy like some diapers do when wearing work clothes.

Betterdry Day is very comfortable to wear and do have front and back waistbands. The waistbands are far better than on other diapers, in my opinion, which are often too big for people with smaller frames. For me, most waistbands on diapers extend past the navel and trap in heat around the area, so they can get a little uncomfortable. These, on the other hand, are soft, thin, and still very functional.

This diaper does swell quite a bit, but not more than would be expected. I will say, though, that after a few wettings the swelling did become a little uncomfortably tight and, strangely, louder than when dry.

Regarding the plastic backing, on the first brief that I wore I did notice small "bubbling" on the plastic after a few wettings that worried me that friction against rough material might make the plastic break. I have had this happen at the rear of Tena's from the inseam of both khakis and jeans, but I'm pretty certain it was just a manufacturing issue and the diapers were all from the same pack. This bubbling may also just be clumps of SAP and not pockets of liquid.

Odor-wise, Betterdry Days have very good PH balancing and I have noticed no smells. They are probably the best at this from any of the diapers I have tried.

They are also a very affordable plastic backed option with a lot of features and very good quality. I purchased these from LLMedico for $102 after tax and free shipping for a case of 80 which makes them $1.27 per unit.

Pros:
Soft plastic backing
Tall standing leak guards
Very absorbant
Comfortable waistbands in front and back
Discreet
Good PH
Affordable

Cons:
Swelling may become uncomfortable
Brief becomes noisier when wet
Rough materials may cause plastic to break ( unconfirmed)

Overall, I am very satisfied with Betterdry Days. They are an excellent diaper that have a good balance of discreetness and capacity.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, BigKid25, SofiaInPampers and 1 other person
I tried these recently and I liked them. I was able to get one to hold 1,556 ml / 53 fl oz, which is pretty good for a diaper that starts out so thin.

BetterDry Day (more photos and info at link)

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

fetch.php

Reactions: ThatHiddenDL and checkingoutall
Back