Best UK nappy for public wearing

NappiedB

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I’m thinking of wearing in public for the first time, but not sure which is the best nappy to use when trying this. My favourites are Alphagatorz but they’re far too bulky for wearing under a pair of jeans or trousers. Ideally looking for cloth backed as that is what I used to wear as a kid. Anyone have any recommendations of discrete yet absorbent nappies I can get here in the UK? Thank you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nervosa and Neroforte
NappiedB said:
I’m thinking of wearing in public for the first time, but not sure which is the best nappy to use when trying this. My favourites are Alphagatorz but they’re far too bulky for wearing under a pair of jeans or trousers. Anyone have any recommendations of discrete yet absorbent nappies I can get here in the UK? Thank you!!
Tena maxi active👍🏻, love the, like a pair of pants

Reactions: Deleted member 39193, dluk2020 and NappiedB
warmfeeling said:
Thank you I’ll give them a go!

Reactions: warmfeeling
Always Tena Ultima Active - one size bigger than normal

Reactions: NappiedB
NappiedB said:
I’m thinking of wearing in public for the first time, but not sure which is the best nappy to use when trying this. My favourites are Alphagatorz but they’re far too bulky for wearing under a pair of jeans or trousers. Ideally looking for cloth backed as that is what I used to wear as a kid. Anyone have any recommendations of discrete yet absorbent nappies I can get here in the UK? Thank you!!
For a cloth backed nappy try Tena Ultima Proskin nappies combined with Mylesta waterproof pants. This is my go to rig if I am not wearing my pubic pressure urinal.

Last edited:
Reactions: plasticpants1, NappiedB and Napincolove
Like ConstantlydamP my vote goes to Tena Ultima Proskin Maxi as they work well for me and are so very comfortable when wearing, bulky yes, but with stretch pants and a PUL pant they just disappear under jeans and only a D/L would know you are wearing 😀

Reactions: NappiedB and Constantlydamp
Betterdry.

Reactions: Neroforte
I say wear whatever makes you feel happy and comfortable. A good capacity diaperwill be obvious but only if some one is looking (which they normally don’t) and know what it is (which most don’t).

Both abena m4 and also in abdl style better dry work well just moved from medical to abdl style but I wanted a non baby diaper because not AB, so tykable camy, better dry, megamax all work for everyday time

My going out outfit for today. Diaper obvious if anyone looks but they don’t normallyIMG_4375.jpeg

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, NappiedB, warmfeeling and 1 other person
warmfeeling said:
These are my faves

warmfeeling said:
Seconded if you’re looking for something more discreet. You can’t go wrong with Tena Slip Maxi / Ultima. I remember back when if you wanted a disposable diaper in the UK, it was basically Tena or Molicare - wow how times have changed (for the better!)

Reactions: NappiedB, Constantlydamp and warmfeeling
BabyLouise said:
My going out outfit for today. Diaper obvious if anyone looks but they don’t normallyView attachment 127681
I can’t tell at all! If you don’t mind me asking, what was your experience like wearing a diaper out in public for the first time? Or is it something you have always done?

Napincolove said:
Like ConstantlydamP my vote goes to Tena Ultima Proskin Maxi as they work well for me and are so very comfortable when wearing, bulky yes, but with stretch pants and a PUL pant they just disappear under jeans and only a D/L would know you are wearing 😀
Thank you! Do you have any advice regarding maxi vs ultima? Which one do you think would be best for your average male?

NappiedB said:
I can’t tell at all! If you don’t mind me asking, what was your experience like wearing a diaper out in public for the first time? Or is it something you have always done?
First wore just a year ago. Now wear as often as I can.
Used to wear baggier trousers when out but I have stopped that now and just wear normal. I think there have been a few times when people noticed but not often. Wearing in public ad using my diapers is the best feeling. Can’t stop now.

I wear a lil bella for when I'm out in public. they got good absorbency and don't leak. they do swell a bit when wet, but nobody notices. and the candy smell they have covers the smell of my pee to an extent.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Dry life are ok

Reactions: Constantlydamp
BabyHailey1977 said:
What does it look like in the back?
Sorry didn’t take rear shot. My butt looks more square with a diaper

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
Back