Best Sissy/AB/LG Retailers

JustC

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
So, (Mods delete if not allowed), What are everyone's go to Retailers?

I'm taking specific sites, rather than Ebay, Etsy, Amazon etc.

Tried Fondcosplay, Chupsawelt, thinking about Adult-Baby-Shop

Any good experiences, or on the flipside, complete horror stories of sites to avoid?

Dreamyncreamyab has wonderful outfits. Pricey but excellent quality. I believe it is now associated with another similar site bbtsissycloset as the payment details are the same these days.

Some places I know of.

• Love
Reactions: rbm, LittleBabyJake, Trina and 2 others
Adult Baby Shop is excellent quality, but that is reflected in the cost aswell.
I have 4 items from them and frankly they are the 'go to' things for play time..... but not so good for everyday wear and generally being little.

Just ordered an AB Dress & Panties set... Found some money in my PP account lol

Reactions: Trina and Luvshugs
Is there a preloved adult baby site uk bases for sissy clothes

Unlikely I would think, Ebay is probably your best bet.

JustC said:
Unlikely I would think, Ebay is probably your best bet.
Thanks for that x

Are we allowed to advertise items for sale on here? No idea - Mods please advise?

Luvshugs said:
Some places I know of.
OmG. Thanks :3

Reactions: Luvshugs
Dollskill has like $900 worth of clothing I want

No idea, if allowed or not, but I have a ruffled nylon diaper cover and a PVC Hello Kitty Chupsawelt romper to move on, UK only, I'll post some pics if any interest.

JustC said:
Are we allowed to advertise items for sale on here? No idea - Mods please advise?
Not really. PM someone. But no, I doubt it. It's okay to mention stores, etc., but this isn't an advert site. They'd not like it.

It’s clearly not allowed. Rule 7 is headed “no personal ads”. Rightly so imo.

BabyTheleste said:
It’s clearly not allowed. Rule 7 is headed “no personal ads”. Rightly so imo.
Awaiting a reply from Mods, which was asked b4 posting... 🤷‍♂️

Adult Baby Shop has some very unique items but unfortunately postage to the UK is very expensive. A rare treat. I've had some plastic pants from them in the past, plastic bedding, diaper harness, spreader pants, and a chest harness with reins.

AB Versand makes some nice lockable spreader pants. I just wish they were a bit longer, so I could wear them over multiple layers of nappies without the waistband hanging half-way down my bum. What is nice is that they have two different widths for the spreader core, or you can order them without, just as a pair of padded locking pants. UK postage is reasonable.

LFB is where I get most of my onesies. I've already ordered most of the ones that I like, so I might try a customisable one next, and I'll be getting duplicates of the ones I already have, Their onesies are really stretchy, so they will hold even the thickest package in place. It also means though that very heavy nappies can sag a bit, and if I walk around in a very soggy nappy I can feel it bouncing up and down. Quite fun really. Cheap postage, and free postage for orders above 50 USD.

Cuddlz are great. I have several of their satin rompers with lockable zip, some footed sleepers and the fleece waddle romper (although i prefer wearing it without the pillow insert, as any bulk between my legs needs to be wet or messy - or rigid as with spreader pants!). The owner Marc is super helpful. You can ask him to make certain items in up to 8" (I believe) extra length. I've had items made in 6" extra length, which gives me and my 6'4" frame enough room for two nappies with boosters underneath.

I haven't tried plastikhosen.com. But i really want some plastic rompers, and they seem to have the best choice. Another German company that has them is Fabimonti, which I also want to try.

Fabimonti no longer carries plastic rompers - I was lucky to find the site in time to get a few rompers from them. They do still have bodies though.
I really like wearing the rompers that InControl Diapers is selling now...I think they're fine sleeping garments as well as loungewear.

Reactions: Luvshugs
Back